GGBHTD Awardee; Denis Mulligan Principal Investigator
The Golden Gate Bridge, Highway and Transportation District owns and operates the Golden Gate Bridge, which carries 40 million motor vehicles per year, as well as a bus system and a fleet of ferry vessels.
• Denis Mulligan, General Manager
• Kary Witt, Bridge Manager
• Mary Currie, Public Affairs Director
• Kellee Hooper, Marketing Director
• Jorge Lee, Civil Engineer
CUREE Project management and overall design
• Bob Reitherman, Co-Principal Investigator
• Reed Helgens, Associate Executive Director
• William Holmes, Board of Directors contact
CUREE is a non-profit organization that over the last decade has implemented several public education projects related to engineering themes.
Funding for the project has been provided by the Division of Research on Learning in Formal and Informal Settings, National Science Foundation. Dr. Al DeSena is the NSF project officer for this award. Any opinions, findings, conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
All images are the property of the Golden Gate Bridge, Highway and Transportation District and cannot be re-used without its permission. Contact Mary Currie, Public Affairs Director, email@example.com