3,861 Reviews Scanned
- Cocktail dipping sauce made with real horseradish and hint of lemon
- Classic sweet and spicy dipping complement to shrimp, oysters, fish and clams
- Perfect pairing: toss shrimp with white wine and shallots, then dip in sauce
- Tasty twist: add orange marmalade for a sweet-and-sour sauce, or bake over pork
- Certified Kosher pareve by the Orthodox Union
- One 12 oz. bottle of Heinz Original Cocktail Sauce
- Heinz Original Cocktail Sauce with a great taste that the entire family is sure to love
- Seafood sauce is great on shrimp, fish and other shellfish
- Gluten-free seafood cocktail sauce with 0 mg. of cholesterol
- Tomato concentrate, horseradish, onion powder and garlic powder for a zesty, bold flavor
- Stonewall Kitchen New England Cocktail Sauce, 8.25 Ounces
- What better way to enjoy a fresh shrimp cocktail than with zesty, traditional New England Cocktail Sauce
- A delicious snap of flavor with horseradish, a little lemon and just the right seasonings
- Another classic New England recipe
- It all started in 1991 at a local farmers' market with a few dozen items that we'd finished hand-labeling only hours before. Fast-forward to today and...
- WORLD FAMOUS SPICY FLAVOR – Fiery. Refreshing. One of a kind. Crafted in a kitchen with 119 years of experience, St. Elmo Cocktail Sauce is lauded...
- PACKED WITH HORSERADISH – Made with fresh-ground horseradish root, the dazzling taste of this cocktail sauce is unlike any other. Balanced with a...
- PAIRS PERFECTLY WITH SEAFOOD – Notes of citrus keep this sauce light, making it the ideal cocktail sauce for shrimp and other seafood. It’s the...
- CRAFTED WITH CARE – From our steakhouse to your home kitchen, you can enjoy this iconic St. Elmo sauce. Each 12 oz bottle delivers a horseradish...
- STORAGE – St. Elmo Cocktail Sauce should be stored cold and not left at room temperature longer than 7-10 days or it will begin to lose spiciness....
- Classic tomato and horseradish seafood dipping sauce with OLD BAY zest
- Featuring our iconic blend of 18 spices and herbs, like celery salt and paprika
- Big flavor with thick texture and just the right amount of spice
- The perfect flavor mate for shrimp cocktail, oysters and crab cake sandwiches
- Ready to eat: just pour and dip, or spoon directly onto food
- Diet Type: Gluten Free
- Seafood Favorite: Made with fresh grated horseradish root, our Cocktail Sauce adds the perfect amount of zesty kick to your favorite seafood dishes...
- Flavorful Condiments: Made with delicious ingredients, this condiment adds flavor to any surf and turf lunch or dinner; Try this hot and tangy sauce...
- Squeezable Bottles: Our condiments and sauces come in ergonomically designed squeeze bottles with secure, travel-friendly flip caps; Easy and...
- Inglehoffer Quality: All of our condiments are manufactured to deliver superior tasting and healthy food products, including mustards, ketchups,...
- Beaver Knows Flavor: Originally a distributor for Inglehoffer, Beaverton retained ownership of the brand in the late 1970s to become the largest and...
- Captain toady's cocktail saucea true "classic" unsurpassed anywhere todaysometimes a great notion bears reproducing an the captain's unique recipe is...
- Captain toady's
- Authentic Cajun/Creole Cocktail Sauce
- Perfect dip for all types of seafood
- Made with fresh horseradish for a true Southern flavor!
- Lousiana makes some of the best southern style sauces; Gourmet shrimp can be seen dipping in this sweeter red sauce
- Dip any seafood in this sauce and your mouth would be satisfied; The sweet cocktail sauce lover is in for a treat with this amazing cocktail sauce
- The package dimension of the product is 7.6"L x 3.4"W x 3.1"H
- The package weight of the product is 1.2 pounds
- Fresh flavor guarentee
- America's favorite flavors
- Legal Sea Foods House Cocktail Sauce, 8.75 oz.
- The ideal condiment for recreating this favorite dish at home
- Made with tangy tomatoes, spices and a healthy dose of horseradish for heat
- Delicious with shellfish and so much more
- Part of the award winning Stonewall Kitchen Family of gourmet brands that includes Tillen Farms, Legal Sea Foods, Vermont Village, Montebello Pasta,...
- Twelve 12 fl oz bottles of Kraft Cocktail Sauce
- Bring the taste of a classic favorite to your shrimp trays with Kraft Cocktail Sauce
- Pre-mixed sauce comes ready to pour and enjoy
- The thick, full-bodied sauce allows for easy dipping
- Contains 60 calories per 1/4 cup
- DIPPING SAUCE VARIETY PACK: Includes Tartar Sauce and Organic Cocktail Sauce
- PERFECT FOR PARTIES: Two pantry staples that perfectly complement fresh and fried seafood favorites
- CLASSIC FLAVORS, REAL INGREDIENTS: Unsweetened cocktail sauce is USDA organic certified, and Tartar Sauce is made with avocado oil
- LIFESTYLE APPROVED: These Whole30 Approved, Certified Paleo, and Keto Certified sauces are gluten free without soy, canola, or refined sugar
- EAT LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT: Primal Kitchen offers food made with real ingredients for uncompromisingly delicious flavor
- Classic Seafood Cocktail Sauce – Our dipping sauce is carefully crafted with all-natural, sun-ripened tomatoes, fresh pureed onions, and crushed...
- Fresh, Tangy, and Delicious – Offering the perfect tangy balance to enhance the flavor of your appetizers, snacks, and meals our dipping sauce gives...
- Craft Tasty Gourmet Recipes – More than a traditional shrimp sauce our seafood dipping sauce pairs well with all types of different seafood recipes...
- Dairy Free, Zero Calorie, Fat-Free Option – This high-quality seafood sauce is crafted with real ingredients and is free from added sugars, carbs,...
- Carefully Sealed Freshness – Like our other sauces and marinades our dipping sauce comes in a sealed bottle to help maintain freshness and quality...
- WORLD FAMOUS SPICY FLAVOR – Fiery. Refreshing. One of a kind. Crafted in a kitchen with 119 years of experience, these St. Elmo sauces are lauded...
- CREAMY HORSERADISH – Nicknamed "Slammer Sauce" by our grill cooks, this savory flavor with a kick of horseradish complements steaks, and it's even...
- SIGNATURE COCKTAIL SAUCE – Fresh-ground horseradish root gives this sauce it’s uniquely mouthwatering taste, making it the ideal pairing for jumbo...
- CRAFTED WITH CARE – From our steakhouse to your home kitchen, you can enjoy these iconic St. Elmo sauces. Each 12 oz bottle delivers a horseradish...
- STORAGE – Refrigerate both bottles upon arrival. St. Elmo Cocktail Sauce should be stored cold and not left at room temperature longer than 7-10...
- PRIMAL KITCHEN Cocktail Sauce? Shrimp-ly the best.
- Serve up seafood faves like calamari, crab cakes, and more with this Keto Certified, Certified Paleo, and Whole3 Approved succulent sauce
- Made with USDA organic ingredients and unsweetened, this sauce is spiced just right with organic horseradish.
- Certified Paleo, Keto Certified, Whole3 Approved
- Pack of 1
What should you look for when purchasing the best cocktail sauce?
To purchase the right product, you need to research its qualities and flaws.
Diversity is highly important since it offers options for different budgets and lifestyles. Choosing the best cocktail sauce requires asking yourself the right questions to ensure the product is precisely what you need.To make your money’s worth, you should thoroughly research the options you are presented with and ask the following questions:
- How does buying cocktail sauce benefit me?
- Is it worth the price?
- Which cocktail sauce is the best option to go for in the nowadays market?
- What features are essential when purchasing the cocktail sauce?
- Which brand of the this is most trustworthy?
- Which cocktail sauce has the best price/value ratio?
You are bound to have even more vitally important questions when purchasing the cocktail sauce. The best way to inform yourself about it is a meticulous exploration of internet resources and research for second opinions and customer reviews.
Various websites can hold pieces of information necessary for purchasing a top-notch product. Forums, reviews, and rating websites can all offer you the instrumental info needed to buy the best possible cocktail sauce. In order to get accurate information, you should explore trustworthy websites that have a history of providing customers with specific and genuine content.
Curee.org worked hard and conducted comprehensive research to get you the necessary information regarding the cocktail sauce.
It helps us to put together a high-quality buying guide that will provide you with pros and cons, features, and reasons the product is the right choice for you. To get the cocktail sauce that will suit your needs best, you should consider the following factors:
Advantages of the BrandEvery brand of cocktail sauce holds different values to it. Typically, each and every brand will have something unique that will attract your attention and make you consider their product as the leading option. The more unique the feature is, the more it will allure you to the product and its value.
FeaturesEach product has some value that separates it from the pack. Therefore, always ask yourself what features are relevant when purchasing the cocktail sauce? What is essential for this product to have?
Value of the productThis factor is crucial since it can tell you how much value you will get for your money’s worth when purchasing this.
Customer reviewsThe second opinion always matters when you cannot decide on which product you should opt for. These reviews will paint you the picture of the cocktail sauce by real-world customers that had experience with the product and inform you on how well it served them.
Customer ratings are similar to reviews but offer you a number or star rating of the cocktail sauce, which can tip the scales when you are unsure which product to choose.
ReliabilityTo get the cocktail sauce that will serve your purposes and pay off, you need to choose a reliable and durable one. High-quality product equals wise investment and peace of mind.
Purchasing the off-brand cocktail sauce is unwise. Always look for reliable brands that offer you the highest possible quality and are trusted and recognized as a legitimate option.
Curee.org always tends to bring its visitors accurate and valuable information that is relevant to the cocktail sauce. We always refresh and update our content since our priority is and has always been top-notch user experience.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our presentation of the this product, please let us know. You can contact us here, and if our article has made you interested in our work, you can find more about us and better realize our vision and what it represents.
Q: How do you make homemade cocktail sauce?
A: Directions Cut the lemon in half and add it to a large pot of boiling salted water. For the cocktail sauce, combine the chili sauce, ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce.
Q: What is a good substitute for cocktail sauce?
A: Louisiana style remoulade would work great as a substitute for cocktail sauce. This bright red sauce has an unapologetic piquant kick. There are two versions of the sauce, one is mayonnaise-based and can work as an alternative to Marie Rose sauce.
Q: What are the ingredients in cocktail sauce?
A: In most American oyster bars, cocktail sauce is the standard accompaniment for raw oysters and patrons at an oyster bar expect to be able to mix their own. The standard ingredients (in roughly decreasing proportion) are ketchup, horseradish, hot sauce (Tabasco, Louisiana, or Crystal), Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice.
Q: What ingredients are in Old Bay cocktail sauce?
A: Old Bay Shrimp with Homemade Cocktail Sauce (Grill or Stove Top) In my opinion, Old Bay seasoning isn’t like making your own taco seasoning, after all, it does boast 18 different herbs/spices such as paprika, celery salt, bay leaves, thyme, cayenne, dry mustard, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, etc.