3,451 Reviews Scanned
- With an unparalleled arsenal of 30 enemy-shredding weapons, Coded Arms offers you a fighting chance against its relentless onslaught of enemies. But...
- Survive by employing ruthless weapons, a nimble trigger finger and keen senses against bloodthristy enemies
- Amazingly detailed, enthralling first-person shooter (FPS) to take with you.
- Intense firefights against enemies that learn to capitalize on your tactical blunders.
- Ferocious wireless multiplayer capability features Deathmatch, Last Man Standing and Keep the Mark.
- First time on the PSP - Brothers In Arms D-Day brings Baker and Hartsock to a new platform
- Unique gameplay sequences designed specifically for the on-the-go nature of handheld gaming, with all-new controls
- All-new content exclusive to the PSP - New teammate capabilities, improved enemy AI, new weapons and destroyable cover make their way to the handheld
- Play with a friend over ad hoc (wireless) through 12 different Skirmish missions
- Four different game modes through the co-op multiplayer campaign
- Platform: Sony PSP
- cero B
- Become Lieutenant Jimmy Patterson - star of Medal of Honor & Medal of Honor - Frontline - in an untold chapter of his time in Holland as part of...
- Play as Sergeant John Baker, from Medal of Honor Allied Assault Breakthrough, and sabotage German defenses on the Italian coastline, to help the...
- Return to the Ardennes Forest during the Battle of the Bulge to complete unfinished business for the OSS, as Lieutenant William Holt from Medal of...
- Up to 8 people can fight together in multiplayer combat -- go online for wargaming with up to 32 players
- Quickplay missions allow players to jump right into the action or to create customized mission scenarios for added re-playability
- Unique Third Person Camera - This new intelligent camera system gives the player the best overview capturing all of the intense action, enabling them...
- New and Returning Characters - The player reprises the role of the battle hardened Templar (although other familiar characters appear including Rico)...
- Missions - The fight against the new, sinister General spans over 16 missions in a variety of new environments.
- Weaponry - Players will be able to utilize a wide range of weaponry including sniper rifles and a crossbow with explosive tipped arrows and more
- Tactical Command System - At specific points in the game, players will be able to use a new Tactical Command System to give orders to an AI buddy...
- New price point of $14.99
- Two of PlayStation Portable's most popular shooter games
- Expansive Free-Roaming Interactive World - Players traverse on horseback or foot through a living, populated environment that stretches from the snowy...
- Extensive Variety of Missions - Experience an extensive variety of missions such as - wage war on horseback, hunt for bounties, play poker, protect...
- Broad Range of Gameplay - Multiple gameplay styles include - strategic gunplay and precision shooting, stealth tactics, and use of explosives. Embark...
- Epic Storyline - Written by Hollywood scriptwriter Randall Jahnson (Mask of Zoro, The Doors), GUN's engrossing storyline and plot progression will...
- Race aggressively in one of eight state-of-the-art race-crafts moving at insane speeds through 16 futuristic environments for an intense, anti-gravity...
- Master eight newly designed runs that speed you through snowy mountaintops to tracks suspended in the clouds! Blaze through four custom-built Zone...
- Multiplayer- Compete against up to eight players via wireless multiplayer connectivity through the Ad Hoc Mode. Ad Hoc Mode allows two or more PSP...
- Five speed classes to race with including Vector (slowest), Venom, Flash, Rapier and Phantom (fastest)
- Winning players can earn fresh racing colors, new ships and four classic tracks from past installments in the Wipeout series
- Deep and dark universe
- Each end is a new Beginning
- Gameplay richness and possibilities
- Sense of learning, mastering and accomplishments
- The way of the multiplayer (up to 6 players with dedicated servers)
- 🎮【Kind Remind】- Fully compatible with PS4/PS4 pro/Slim. USB wired connection supports PC(Windows 7/8/8.1/10). With this controller, you can...
- 🎮【Ddual built-in shock Function】 The gaming controller has dual built-in shock Motion motors, which gives you different intensity feedback and...
- 🎮【New Way to Play】- The clickable touch pad and integrated light bar offer you a new way to play games. Additionally, 3.5mm audio jack supports...
- 🎮【Upgraded Version】- The buttons are with high sensitivity and provide an accurate gaming experience. The layout of controller buttons is...
- 🎮【Customer Service】- We have a reliable after-sale service team. If you have any problems with the product once it arrives or if you have any...
- Defend US soil from a cross-border attack, taking the fight to all-new locations -- from Juarez, Mexico to El Paso, Texas
- Watch your back as rebels send their own team members to flank your position or gain vantage points
- Command lethal air strikes with jet fighters, gain Mobile cover for otherwise impassable situations and replenish armaments on the battlefield using...
- Experience the events of the Great Calamity 100 years before the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game
- Dozens of gripping cutscenes shed new light on characters like Zelda, the 4 Champions, the King of Hyrule, and more
- Play as characters like Link, Zelda and more and learn their distinct attacks and combat styles
- The 4 Champions are playable for the first time
- See a lively Hyrule before it was ravaged by Calamity Ganon
- ART OF FIGHTING - The first game in SNK's second fighting-game franchise, set in the same universe as FATAL FURY.
- BASEBALL STARS 2 - The sequel to SNK's popular baseball arcade game.
- BURNING FIGHT - New York detectives battle organized crime in this fighter.
- FATAL FURY - First released in 1991, FATAL FURY introduced the two-plane fighting system.
- KING OF FIGHTERS '94 - The first game in the popular KING OF FIGHTERS series
- Havok physics engine provides life-like physical reactions on both characters and environments
- New and improved weapons, such as grenade launchers, sticky mines, smoke grenades, and flash bangs
- New character actions enable players to force enemies to take cover with blind fire or protect health with the new human shield features
- Underwater physics allows players to experience 360 degrees of water navigation to explore shipwrecks and target enemies with new underwater weapons...
- Improved buddy mechanics
- HDMI Video Game Console 1440p/4K Upscaler: The world’s first plug-and-play graphics card that boosts your game console’s graphics in real-time to...
- 4k No Lag Enhancer: It works with Nintendo Switch, Original Xbox, PlayStation, GameCube, PS2, Wii, DreamCast, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, & many more....
- Video Game Accessory: Insert the mClassic into the HDMI port on your game console, dock, Roku/Apple TV & connect the other end to the TV or monitor...
- Console Graphic Booster: It analyzes each pixel in its immediate context as well as its global context to determine the most suitable modifications...
- Scaling On/Off: The mClassic video game enhancer offers an amazing improvement to images, but in the event you decide to disable the features, there's...
- Experience a new level of squad-based realism, as your teammates offer Real-time tactical suggestions like busting through walls or hacking computers
- Play as a new leader with a new team - Tactics play a MAJOR role in your team's success, as each member comes equipped with his own skill set --...
- Real-Time immersion - Real-time mission briefings, all in the midst of the most intense combat ever played. *Compatible with Windows XP
- Use tactical planning to maneuver through multiple mission paths, with high-tech equipment, like snake cams that tag terrorist targets to your...
- Motion-captured assault and recon techniques, for realistic gameplay animation - Fast roping, rappelling, window entry, blind-cover fire, and more
- An import from Max Factory
- From the hit game series
- Smooth yet poseable joints
- Includes three expressions
- Articulated figma stand
- Pick from 5 different gangs bosses and witness the plot unfold in a series of graphic novel narratives
- Control gangsters and swap between them on the fly, in explosive urban combat
- Over 60 missions with shooting, tactical battles and various driving challenges -- all in a photo-realistic London
- Free roaming gameplay, as you explore some of the most dangerous areas of the Underground
- Unique mini-games like Strategy Card, Tourist mode, British pub games (pool, cards, darts, chess, skittles) and more
- New weapons - New dual wielding Splat Dualies join the action, complete with a new Dodge Roll move. Mainstays like the Splat Roller and Splat Charger...
- Local and Online Multiplayer - In a first for the series, compete in local multiplayer Turf War battles, whether in TV mode or on the go in handheld...
- New ways to play - Play using the Joy Con controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, both of which allow for gyro controls for better aiming...
- Smart Device Support - With the Nintendo Switch Online smartphone app***, you can use SplatNet to access enhanced matchmaking, voice chat options,...
- Turf War Iconic 4 vs. 4 Turf War battles return - The goal is to splat ink on as much territory as possible, while strategically submerging yourself...
What should you look for when purchasing the best psp shooter games?
To purchase the right product, you need to research its qualities and flaws.
Diversity is highly important since it offers options for different budgets and lifestyles. Choosing the best psp shooter games requires asking yourself the right questions to ensure the product is precisely what you need.To make your money’s worth, you should thoroughly research the options you are presented with and ask the following questions:
- How does buying psp shooter games benefit me?
- Is it worth the price?
- Which psp shooter games is the best option to go for in the nowadays market?
- What features are essential when purchasing the psp shooter games?
- Which brand of the this is most trustworthy?
- Which psp shooter games has the best price/value ratio?
You are bound to have even more vitally important questions when purchasing the psp shooter games. The best way to inform yourself about it is a meticulous exploration of internet resources and research for second opinions and customer reviews.
Various websites can hold pieces of information necessary for purchasing a top-notch product. Forums, reviews, and rating websites can all offer you the instrumental info needed to buy the best possible psp shooter games. In order to get accurate information, you should explore trustworthy websites that have a history of providing customers with specific and genuine content.
Curee.org worked hard and conducted comprehensive research to get you the necessary information regarding the psp shooter games.
It helps us to put together a high-quality buying guide that will provide you with pros and cons, features, and reasons the product is the right choice for you. To get the psp shooter games that will suit your needs best, you should consider the following factors:
Advantages of the BrandEvery brand of psp shooter games holds different values to it. Typically, each and every brand will have something unique that will attract your attention and make you consider their product as the leading option. The more unique the feature is, the more it will allure you to the product and its value.
FeaturesEach product has some value that separates it from the pack. Therefore, always ask yourself what features are relevant when purchasing the psp shooter games? What is essential for this product to have?
Value of the productThis factor is crucial since it can tell you how much value you will get for your money’s worth when purchasing this.
Customer reviewsThe second opinion always matters when you cannot decide on which product you should opt for. These reviews will paint you the picture of the psp shooter games by real-world customers that had experience with the product and inform you on how well it served them.
Customer ratings are similar to reviews but offer you a number or star rating of the psp shooter games, which can tip the scales when you are unsure which product to choose.
ReliabilityTo get the psp shooter games that will serve your purposes and pay off, you need to choose a reliable and durable one. High-quality product equals wise investment and peace of mind.
Purchasing the off-brand psp shooter games is unwise. Always look for reliable brands that offer you the highest possible quality and are trusted and recognized as a legitimate option.
Curee.org always tends to bring its visitors accurate and valuable information that is relevant to the psp shooter games. We always refresh and update our content since our priority is and has always been top-notch user experience.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our presentation of the this product, please let us know. You can contact us here, and if our article has made you interested in our work, you can find more about us and better realize our vision and what it represents.
Q: What is the best PSP game?
A: The Best PSP for Portable Gaming and Movies: PSPgo . Aside from the higher price, the main drawback of the PSPgo is the lack of UMD drive. To make the machine smaller and faster than its predecessors and fit in that 16GB of internal memory, Sony had to let something go: the optical drive. If you have games on UMD,…
Q: How do I download games on my PSP?
A: Click the category you want to view on the left-hand sidebar. For purchased games, click “Downloads.”. Click the games you want to transfer onto your PSP. Hold the “Ctrl” key while clicking to select multiple games at a time.
Q: What is the best shooter game for PS4?
A: Overwatch is doubtless one of the best coliseum shooters for the PS4. Overwatch is the game which is the perfect mix of First person shooter and MOBA elements and this mix make it one of the most action-packed and exciting games for the shooting game lovers.
Q: Do PSP games work on PSP Go?
A: The PSP Go will not have a UMD drive so any games for the original PSP will not be playable on the PSPgo. The only way to play games on the PSPgo is by downloading games through the PSN (Playstation Network).