3,348 Reviews Scanned
- PICKED RIPE: Freshly picked, slit, brine-cured, and packed in vinegar for your family to enjoy
- SMOKY, FRUITY, AND SALTY FLAVOR: These distinct olives have a smoky, fruity, and salty taste that enhances the flavor of your meal
- GREEK DELICACY: A distinctively Mediterranean food, the purple-black color and flavor has endless uses in your kitchen
- RECIPE INSPIRATIONS: Delicious on their own, in salads, pastas, tapenade's, and charcuterie
- AUTHENTIC GREECIAN OLIVES: Roland Food's Whole Pitted Kalamata Olives are grown in Greece known for their agriculture and fine food
- Grown exclusively in Kalamata
- Pitted for your convenience
- Product of Greece. Hand-picked, superior Kalamata olives from the fields of Sparta. Don’t settle for substitutes!
- Ready to be served. No additional preparation required. Just open and place in a plate. Consume pitted and stuffed olives with caution: they may...
- Healthy snack, relatively low on salinity. Perfect with salads, appetizers, pasta, potatoes, rice and other entrees. Easily marinade yourself in olive...
- Ingredients: Kalamata variety whole olives, water, wine vinegar, sea salt, vegetable oil.
- No preservatives, artificial coloring, or flavors
- kalamata olives, water, red wine vinegar, sea salt, extra virgin olive oil
- EXP 1/12/2024 under Him & Her Online Market LLC Only
- DELIGHTFUL APPETIZER: These Kalamata black olives are smoky, and fruity with hints of red wine, and are perfect for tossing/topping into/onto salads,...
- HEALTHY, CLEAN SNACK: For savory cravings, pair it with feta, halloumi, salami, pinot noir, pilsner, or watermelon
- DELICIOUS RECIPE IDEAS: Toss into a classic Greek salad with cucumber, tomato, lettuce, and stuffed grape leaves, or sauté with arugula and hot...
- CLEAN, SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Vegan, non-GMO, dairy-free and gluten-free
- QUALITY PRODUCTS: Divina olives and antipasti represent authentic taste, traceability, and superb quality. The Divina name is the gold standard in...
- Hand picked and traditionally cured
- Non-GMO, Clean/Natural Ingredients
- Authentic Kalamata varietal from Greece
- Ready to eat. Perfect Food for Snacks: Liokareas Kalamata Olives make eating fun by enjoying a healthy and all natural snack.
- Premium Quality You Can Trust: At Liokareas we've been harvesting our farm for 5 generations to bring you the highest tasting Kalamata Olive. Large...
- Delicious in Salads: Or appetizer plates alone or on a charcuterie board or in pasta. You can also stuff black olives with cheese or meat, or use as...
- Greek Olive: Kalamata is a small city in Greece known for growing some of the best olives in the world. Handpicked and hand packed. Kalamata Olives...
- Fits Your Lifestyle: Whatever your dietary needs, we most likely have you covered. With simple, heathy, plant-based, organic ingredients, our olives...
- Authentic Pack as sold in Greece
- Fermented product with pressure relief valve on cap
- December 2021 / Jan 2022 harvest
- Contains 12-1.05oz pouches
- All natural
- Less than 80 calories per bag
- Low carb and zero cholesterol
- Product of Greece
- Non GMO & All Natural
- One 1.5 L (52.91 oz) jar of extra large pitted Kalamata olives
- Harvested and Packaged in Greece
- Harvested and Packaged in Greece
- In Tassos extra virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar
- Buy yours now!
- Premium Whole Kalamata Olives by O'Valley Farms
- Harvested and cured in Peru with perfection in the most natural way
- Pack of 2 Container Jars
- Net Wt: 20 Oz (567g) x 2
- Dr. Wt: 12 Oz (340g) x 2
- TRY M.G. PAPPAS Kalamata Olives - These are the Authentic Kalamata Olives that are globally popular for their delicious taste and superior quality.
- Completely NATURAL - Our Olives are harvested by using traditional methods. They are handpicked, whole(without further processing), and packaged in...
- ENJOY the DELICIOUSNESS of our Kalamata Olives, with salads, cold plates, pasta, your based in Olive Oil Cooked food, sandwiches, as an appetizer, or...
- Give the gift of quality at your next dinner party or holiday with a bottle of M.G. PAPPAS Balsamic Vinegar, Olive Oil or Kalamata Table Olives.
- PRESERVATIVE FREE - The pickling process has naturally preserved olives and other veggies historically. We don't use preservatives or chemicals in our...
- Non-GMO - At Gaea, we take pride in our olives. It's what we do and we do it well. All of our olives are grown on our Gaea-owned and operated olive...
- LOWEST SODIUM - One serving of Gaea Pitted Kalamata Olives contains only 130mg of sodium, much lower than traditional pickled and preserved olives and...
- GREAT FOR SNACKING - Add heart-healthy monounsaturated fats to salads, pizza, sandwiches, and more or just eat them right out of the jar! All-natural...
- DELICIOUS - Our healthy Kalamata olives are sun-ripened until their optimal harvest time. Handpicked and processed at their peak to obtain the best...
- PERFECT FOOD FOR SANCKS - Liokareas Organic Kalamata Olives make eating fun by enjoying a healthy and all natural snack.
- PREMIUM QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST - At Liokareas we've been harvesting our farm for 5 generations to bring you the highest tasting Kalamata Olive. Large...
- DELICIOUS IN SALADS - Or appetizer plates alone or on a charcuterie board or in pasta.
- GREEK OLIVE - Kalamata is a small city in Greece known for growing some of the best olives in the world.
- FITS YOUR LIFESTYLE - Whatever your dietary needs, we most likely have you covered. With simple, heathy, plant-based, organic ingredients, Our olives...
- Hand picked and pitted Kalamata olives
- Brined in sea salt
- Vacuum packed 1lb net weight
- Contains 1-7oz jar
- All natural
- Non GMO
- Gluten Free
- Grown in the world's finest orchards and picked at the peak of freshness
- Superior Quality Guaranteed
- America's Favorite Olive
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, cholesterol-free, BPA free, recyclable and Kosher OU
- These dark and fruity olives make a simple gourmet snack! Eat them on their own, toss them into a salad, add to veggies, pasta, or rice, or sprinkle...
- Mediterranean flavor, savory snack
- Smoky and fruity
- Specialty Olives
- Pair with Feta
- SUPERIOR WHOLE JUMBO KALAMATA OLIVES > Superior Jumbo Kalamata Olives PRESERVED ONLY IN ULTRA PREMIUM OLIVE OIL. Selected and hand-picked directly...
- BRINE FREE > Jumbo Kalamata Olives preserved ONLY IN PREMIUM OLIVE OIL. NO water, NO red wine vinegar, NO vegetable oil and added salt. Completely...
- WHOLE KALAMATA OLIVES > Mánamu Kalamata Olives contain pits to preserve its flavor and quality, with a strong and distinctive flavor. Consume with...
- PREMIUM OLIVE OIL > Use the Premium Olive Oil that preserves your Kalamata Olives. DO NOT DISCARD. Enjoy it to season your favorite dishes, with the...
- PERFECT INGREDIENT FOR YOUR MEALS > Use your Mánamu Kalamata Olives to elevate the flavor experience in each of your dishes, perfect for salads,...
What should you look for when purchasing the best kalamata olives?
To purchase the right product, you need to research its qualities and flaws.
Diversity is highly important since it offers options for different budgets and lifestyles. Choosing the best kalamata olives requires asking yourself the right questions to ensure the product is precisely what you need.To make your money’s worth, you should thoroughly research the options you are presented with and ask the following questions:
- How does buying kalamata olives benefit me?
- Is it worth the price?
- Which kalamata olives is the best option to go for in the nowadays market?
- What features are essential when purchasing the kalamata olives?
- Which brand of the this is most trustworthy?
- Which kalamata olives has the best price/value ratio?
You are bound to have even more vitally important questions when purchasing the kalamata olives. The best way to inform yourself about it is a meticulous exploration of internet resources and research for second opinions and customer reviews.
Various websites can hold pieces of information necessary for purchasing a top-notch product. Forums, reviews, and rating websites can all offer you the instrumental info needed to buy the best possible kalamata olives. In order to get accurate information, you should explore trustworthy websites that have a history of providing customers with specific and genuine content.
Curee.org worked hard and conducted comprehensive research to get you the necessary information regarding the kalamata olives.
It helps us to put together a high-quality buying guide that will provide you with pros and cons, features, and reasons the product is the right choice for you. To get the kalamata olives that will suit your needs best, you should consider the following factors:
Advantages of the BrandEvery brand of kalamata olives holds different values to it. Typically, each and every brand will have something unique that will attract your attention and make you consider their product as the leading option. The more unique the feature is, the more it will allure you to the product and its value.
FeaturesEach product has some value that separates it from the pack. Therefore, always ask yourself what features are relevant when purchasing the kalamata olives? What is essential for this product to have?
Value of the productThis factor is crucial since it can tell you how much value you will get for your money’s worth when purchasing this.
Customer reviewsThe second opinion always matters when you cannot decide on which product you should opt for. These reviews will paint you the picture of the kalamata olives by real-world customers that had experience with the product and inform you on how well it served them.
Customer ratings are similar to reviews but offer you a number or star rating of the kalamata olives, which can tip the scales when you are unsure which product to choose.
ReliabilityTo get the kalamata olives that will serve your purposes and pay off, you need to choose a reliable and durable one. High-quality product equals wise investment and peace of mind.
Purchasing the off-brand kalamata olives is unwise. Always look for reliable brands that offer you the highest possible quality and are trusted and recognized as a legitimate option.
Curee.org always tends to bring its visitors accurate and valuable information that is relevant to the kalamata olives. We always refresh and update our content since our priority is and has always been top-notch user experience.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our presentation of the this product, please let us know. You can contact us here, and if our article has made you interested in our work, you can find more about us and better realize our vision and what it represents.
Q: What can I make with Kalamata olives?
A: Kalamata olives are used to make extra virgin olive oil. An olive grove. Red wine vinegar, which can be used to make a kalamata olive vinaigrette. Kalamata olives made into tapenade and served with a slice of bread. Kalamata olives.
Q: What do Kalamata olives taste like?
A: Kalamata Olives are a large, black olive with a smooth and meat-like bitter olive taste, named after the city of Kalamata, Greece. Serve as a table olive, also used them in many wonderful sauces, salads, and any place you would like a nice bitter olive taste! 8 oz.
Q: Does the kalamata olive have a strong olive taste?
A: Kalamata olives are purple-black, almond-shaped olives native to Greece. They’re usually packed in either olive oil or vinegar, giving them a stronger flavor than most other olives. Kalamata olives can be found in larger supermarkets as well as smaller ethnic grocery stores.
Q: Why are Kalamata olives so salty?
A: They differ in taste because black olives are milder due to a lye treatment, while kalamatas are treated like green olives, with brine and vinegar . The result is that both olive types are salty, with one being mild in flavor while the other is more pungent.