Table of Contents
2,578 Reviews Scanned
- An Amazon brand
- Certified Organic, Certified Vegan
- Product of Greece
- Certified Organic, Certified Vegan
- KALAMATA OLIVES - The Kalamata olive is a large, dark purplish olive with a smooth, meaty texture. Often used as table olives, Krinos Kalamata Olives...
- IMPORTED FROM GREECE – This world-famous olive, first known to be cultivated over 5,000 years ago, is imported from Greece and named after the city...
- 100% ALL-NATURAL – Krinos Kalamata Olives contain olives, wáter, salt, olive oil and red wine vinegar. That’s it. No preservatives, no additives...
- STAPLE OF THE MEDITERRANEAN DIET - Kalamata olives contain a wide-range of health-promoting vitamin and minerals and are particularly high in vitamins...
- HOW TO ENJOY - Kalamata olives are a great snack and can be eaten at any time of the day. They’re also an essential ingredient to any meze or...
- Product Type:Grocery
- Item Package Dimension:7.111 cm L X7.111 cm W X11.43 cm H
- Item Package Weight:0.9 lbs
- Item Package Quantity:1
- kalamata olives, water, red wine vinegar, sea salt, extra virgin olive oil
- EXP 1/12/2024 under Him & Her Online Market LLC Only
- PICKED RIPE: Freshly picked, slit, brine-cured, and packed in vinegar for your family to enjoy
- SMOKY, FRUITY, AND SALTY FLAVOR: These distinct olives have a smoky, fruity, and salty taste that enhances the flavor of your meal
- GREEK DELICACY: A distinctively Mediterranean food, the purple-black color and flavor has endless uses in your kitchen
- RECIPE INSPIRATIONS: Delicious on their own, in salads, pastas, tapenade's, and charcuterie
- AUTHENTIC GREECIAN OLIVES: Roland Food's Sliced Kalamata Olives are grown in Greece known for their agriculture and fine food
- PERFECT FOOD FOR SANCKS - Liokareas Organic Kalamata Olives make eating fun by enjoying a healthy and all natural snack.
- PREMIUM QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST - At Liokareas we've been harvesting our farm for 5 generations to bring you the highest tasting Kalamata Olive. Large...
- DELICIOUS IN SALADS - Or appetizer plates alone or on a charcuterie board or in pasta.
- GREEK OLIVE - Kalamata is a small city in Greece known for growing some of the best olives in the world.
- FITS YOUR LIFESTYLE - Whatever your dietary needs, we most likely have you covered. With simple, heathy, plant-based, organic ingredients, Our olives...
- Pop-able, unstoppable taste: Packed loose without the juice, Mario Camacho’s brineless pitted snack olives are the elevated, low-calorie snacks you...
- Healthy snacks for adults: Our olives are imported from our groves in Spain to your table; available in a variety of flavors, they make for great...
- Convenient snack pouches: Dress up your salad mix, add to your spread of appetizers, incorporate into your Mediterranean diet, or enjoy on the go,...
- More ways to enjoy: At Mario Camacho, our lineup of specialty foods include stuffed peppers, capers, onions, olive oil, maraschino cherries, jam,...
- Innovation and social responsibility: We strive to bring you delicious food in packaging that is a delight to use, leaves little to no footprint on...
- IMPORTED FROM GREECE: Deeply purple, succulently rich Pitted Greek Kalamata Olives directly from sun-drenched olive groves in Greece; 9.5-ounce (Pack...
- KALAMATA OLIVES: Considered by many as the most prized olives in the world, Kalamata olives pitted fresh are perfect for appetizers, charcuterie...
- GLUTEN FREE & KETO: Olives with no added sugar; Great in a salad, sandwich or charcuterie board or a snack right from the jar
- OUR PURPOSE: Mezzetta selects the finest ingredients the world has to offer, to inspire more people to add a little more happiness in their life...
- FOUR GENERATIONS IN THE MAKING: Mezzetta is a family-owned company 85 years in the making and we're on a mission - to bring a little happiness to...
- DELIGHTFUL APPETIZER: These Kalamata black olives are smoky, and fruity with hints of red wine, and are perfect for tossing/topping into/onto salads,...
- HEALTHY, CLEAN SNACK: For savory cravings, pair it with feta, halloumi, salami, pinot noir, pilsner, or watermelon
- DELICIOUS RECIPE IDEAS: Toss into a classic Greek salad with cucumber, tomato, lettuce, and stuffed grape leaves, or sauté with arugula and hot...
- CLEAN, SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Vegan, non-GMO, dairy-free and gluten-free
- QUALITY PRODUCTS: Divina olives and antipasti represent authentic taste, traceability, and superb quality. The Divina name is the gold standard in...
- Value Pack
- NON GMO
- Imported from Greece
- In Brine with extra Olive oil And Red Wine Vinegar
- Grown in the world's finest orchards and picked at the peak of freshness
- Superior Quality Guaranteed
- America's Favorite Olive
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, cholesterol-free, BPA free, recyclable and Kosher OU
- These dark and fruity olives make a simple gourmet snack! Eat them on their own, toss them into a salad, add to veggies, pasta, or rice, or sprinkle...
- 6 Jars: Pack of 6, 6oz jars of Pearls Organic Kalamata Pitted Greek Olives
- America's favorite olives are grown in the world's finest orchards and picked at the peak of freshness
- Grown in, packed in, and imported from Greece
- Perfect ingredient to a fresh salad or a Mediterranean pasta family dinner
- Organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, cholesterol-free and Kosher
- Hand picked and traditionally cured
- Non-GMO, Clean/Natural Ingredients
- Authentic Kalamata varietal from Greece
- Product of Greece
- Non GMO & All Natural
- [Hand picked and ready to eat] - Our olives are freshly handpicked and prepared for you to enjoy. All-natural, 100% organic olives that are bursting...
- [Tastiest olives] - Experience the tastiest olives in town! Our olive medley is expertly seasoned with natural ingredients and will leave you wanting...
- [High in goodness] - Perfect as part of any lunch or afternoon snack. Our snacks are low in calories but high in goodness! Enjoy the natural goodness...
- [Perfect addition] - Add a bit of Mediterranean flair to any gathering with our delightful Olive Medley Snack Pack! Impress your guests with these...
- Tazah Jumbo Whole Kalamata Olives
- 8.37 lbs Greek Kalamata Olives in each Jar
- Product of Greece - Imported
- Refrigerate After Opening
- Dried Weight 80oz ~ 5 lbs
- Product of Greece. Hand-picked, superior Kalamata olives from the fields of Sparta. Don’t settle for substitutes!
- Ready to be served. No additional preparation required. Just open and place in a plate. Consume pitted and stuffed olives with caution: they may...
- Healthy snack, relatively low on salinity. Perfect with salads, appetizers, pasta, potatoes, rice and other entrees. Easily marinade yourself in olive...
- Ingredients: Kalamata variety whole olives, water, wine vinegar, sea salt, vegetable oil.
- No preservatives, artificial coloring, or flavors
What should you look for when purchasing the best kalamata olives?
To purchase the right product, you need to research its qualities and flaws.
Diversity is highly important since it offers options for different budgets and lifestyles. Choosing the best kalamata olives requires asking yourself the right questions to ensure the product is precisely what you need.To make your money’s worth, you should thoroughly research the options you are presented with and ask the following questions:
- How does buying kalamata olives benefit me?
- Is it worth the price?
- Which kalamata olives is the best option to go for in the nowadays market?
- What features are essential when purchasing the kalamata olives?
- Which brand of the this is most trustworthy?
- Which kalamata olives has the best price/value ratio?
You are bound to have even more vitally important questions when purchasing the kalamata olives. The best way to inform yourself about it is a meticulous exploration of internet resources and research for second opinions and customer reviews.
Various websites can hold pieces of information necessary for purchasing a top-notch product. Forums, reviews, and rating websites can all offer you the instrumental info needed to buy the best possible kalamata olives. In order to get accurate information, you should explore trustworthy websites that have a history of providing customers with specific and genuine content.
Curee.org worked hard and conducted comprehensive research to get you the necessary information regarding the kalamata olives.
It helps us to put together a high-quality buying guide that will provide you with pros and cons, features, and reasons the product is the right choice for you. To get the kalamata olives that will suit your needs best, you should consider the following factors:
Advantages of the BrandEvery brand of kalamata olives holds different values to it. Typically, each and every brand will have something unique that will attract your attention and make you consider their product as the leading option. The more unique the feature is, the more it will allure you to the product and its value.
FeaturesEach product has some value that separates it from the pack. Therefore, always ask yourself what features are relevant when purchasing the kalamata olives? What is essential for this product to have?
Value of the productThis factor is crucial since it can tell you how much value you will get for your money’s worth when purchasing this.
Customer reviewsThe second opinion always matters when you cannot decide on which product you should opt for. These reviews will paint you the picture of the kalamata olives by real-world customers that had experience with the product and inform you on how well it served them.
Customer ratings are similar to reviews but offer you a number or star rating of the kalamata olives, which can tip the scales when you are unsure which product to choose.
ReliabilityTo get the kalamata olives that will serve your purposes and pay off, you need to choose a reliable and durable one. High-quality product equals wise investment and peace of mind.
Purchasing the off-brand kalamata olives is unwise. Always look for reliable brands that offer you the highest possible quality and are trusted and recognized as a legitimate option.
Curee.org always tends to bring its visitors accurate and valuable information that is relevant to the kalamata olives. We always refresh and update our content since our priority is and has always been top-notch user experience.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our presentation of the this product, please let us know. You can contact us here, and if our article has made you interested in our work, you can find more about us and better realize our vision and what it represents.
Q: What can I make with Kalamata olives?
A: Kalamata olives are used to make extra virgin olive oil. An olive grove. Red wine vinegar, which can be used to make a kalamata olive vinaigrette. Kalamata olives made into tapenade and served with a slice of bread. Kalamata olives.
Q: What do Kalamata olives taste like?
A: Kalamata Olives are a large, black olive with a smooth and meat-like bitter olive taste, named after the city of Kalamata, Greece. Serve as a table olive, also used them in many wonderful sauces, salads, and any place you would like a nice bitter olive taste! 8 oz.
Q: Does the kalamata olive have a strong olive taste?
A: Kalamata olives are purple-black, almond-shaped olives native to Greece. They’re usually packed in either olive oil or vinegar, giving them a stronger flavor than most other olives. Kalamata olives can be found in larger supermarkets as well as smaller ethnic grocery stores.
Q: Why are Kalamata olives so salty?
A: They differ in taste because black olives are milder due to a lye treatment, while kalamatas are treated like green olives, with brine and vinegar . The result is that both olive types are salty, with one being mild in flavor while the other is more pungent.