3,645 Reviews Scanned
- Made In USA
- Approximate Weight 1.6-lb
- Polish sausage or kielbasa is a garlic-flavored pork sausage that can be boiled, boiled and browned or smoked. One 11 oz. Bag. Seasons 25 pounds of...
- Legg's exclusive high-barrier, multi-wall packaging protects the seasoning's freshness and flavor for at least 12 months
- Works GREAT for beef or deer!
- Breakdown for less than a 25 lb. batch - 1 oz. Seasons 2.25 lbs. of Meat .(2 Tablespoons = 1 ounce.). Contains MSG
- Mix bag with 25-lbs. of meat. You can use 25 lbs. of lean pork (boneless pork shoulder butts will work if you can't purchase 80/20 pork trim from a...
- Ships out on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Transit time 1 to 3 days.
- Please Click on Map
- 100-Year-Old Family Company.
- Authentic Kielbasa Recipe brought from Poland.
- Uncured Old World Kielbasa with No Sugar Added - Made the Old Fashioned Way
- Paleo and Keto Friendly. Whole30 Approved. Gluten Free and MSG Free.
- Vegetarian Fed, Antibiotic Free, Animal Welfare Certified. Raised Humanely without Growth Stimulants.
- Expedited Shipping – Orders should be fulfilled by the following business day or within 48 hours of being placed. Transit time is subject to FedEx...
- Freshness Guaranteed – All orders are shipped in insulated coolers with dry ice to ensure that your products ships and stays frozen. Please contact...
- Delicious smoked or cooked; Contains mustard
- Fresh sausage seasoning
- Traditional blend of garlic, herbs and pepper
- Brings the old world taste from Poland to you
- Seasons 25 pounds of meat
- Make your own great smoked polish sausage at home!
- 11.75 oz Smoked Polish Kielbasa Sausage Seasoning Mix with No MSG added - Includes 1 oz bag of sodium nitrate cure
- One bag will season 25lbs of meat
- Can be made with pork or any of your preferred meats (beef, deer, elk, moose, antelope)
- Polska Kielbasa, translated means simply Polish Sausage.
- This seasoning is based on a traditional recipe that will give your sausage that taste you have come to know as Polish Kielbasa!
- When smoking, use Insta Cure No. 1 and Soy Protein Concentrate, stuff into a 35-38 mm hog or collagen casing (Insta Cure No. 1, Soy Protein...
- Makes 50 lbs. Recipe on package.
- Soybean oil used as a mixing aid.
- Ttraditional Russian sausage similar to the Polish kielbasa Maskoska
- Pork and beef lightly smoked, with a bit of garlic and other spices.
- Made in New Jersey by the prestigious Schmalz's European Provisions.
- aprox. 1.3 lbs
- Product Brand: Schmalzs - Country of Origin: USA
- Product is perishable and will ship via FedEx Overnight service
- Availability: Usually ships within 1 business day
- Marshalls Creek Spices buys in small quantities and packs weekly providing the freshest spices possible. Fresher spices means more flavor and a longer...
- No Fillers - No MSG
- All Natural & Fresh
- Fully Cooked Naturally Polska Kielbasa
- Kielbasa uses classic flavors and just the right amount of spices
- Pork and Turkey
- No MSG
- Gluten Free
- Moskovskaya Sausage (Kielbasa) by Schmalz ready to eat.
- AC Legg Smoked Polish Kielbasa Sausage Seasoning - 11 Ounce with 1 Oz Cure Included
- Each bag correctly seasons 25lbs of meat
- Contains white pepper, coriander, and garlic powder in a combination that will give an authentic Polish flavor.
- Use 20lbs of pork to 5lbs beef for a traditional blend, or any preferred meat such as deer, elk, moose, wild hog or antelope
- Packaging: Vacuum Pack
- Shelf Life Refrigerated: 6 Months
- Origin: USA
- Product is perishable MUST be shipped via FedEx Priority Overnight
- ALL NATURAL LEAN MEAT. Smoked sausage is made from 100% all-natural, high-quality elk meat, crafted in Wisconsin
- SHELF STABLE. Ready to eat sausage can be sent as a summer sausage gift or taken to a party or picnic. Refrigerate only after opening
- MEAT TRAYS. Pair elk sausage with your favorite sliced cheddar cheese to create a delicious summer sausage and cheese tray for your guests
- EXOTIC MEAT. Gourmet sausage is a great way to elevate a sausage sampler with unique meats or give as an exotic meat gift
- MADE TO SHARE. Large summer sausage is the perfect 12 oz size to serve on a large snack platter, charcuterie board, or as a banquet sausage
- Features long grain white rice and tender red beans
- Contains blend of seasonings, including hickory smoke flavor
- Prepared and on the table in less than 30 minutes
- Serve as a side dish or complete meal with the addition of meat
- Can be made on the stove top or in the microwave
- Blend of Southwest seasonings, including chili pepper, oregano, onion & garlic
- Made with McCormick spices
- No MSG, artificial flavors or colors
- Expert spice blend makes family-favorite tacos every time
- From America's #1 herb and spice brand
- Perfect for home use, for all levels of Sausage Makers. Please note, you may receive The Sausage Maker branded packaging, or supplier packaging, but...
- Makes between 20 to 30 lbs. Sausage (depending on links/rope size)
- Packaged in purified salt to ensure freshness and indefinite shelf life when properly refrigerated
- Lengths vary from 2’ to 8’, total length of 1 pack is 50’
- PACKAGING RECEIVED MAY DIFFER FROM MAIN ITEM IMAGE
- 4 PureGround Filet Mignon Burgers (6 oz.)
- 4 Bacon-Wrapped Filet Mignons (5 oz.)
- 4 Kielbasa Sausages (3 oz.)
- 4 Individual Scalloped Potatoes (3.8 oz.)
- 4 Caramel Apple Tartlets (4 oz.)
What should you look for when purchasing the best kielbasa?
To purchase the right product, you need to research its qualities and flaws.
Diversity is highly important since it offers options for different budgets and lifestyles. Choosing the best kielbasa requires asking yourself the right questions to ensure the product is precisely what you need.To make your money’s worth, you should thoroughly research the options you are presented with and ask the following questions:
- How does buying kielbasa benefit me?
- Is it worth the price?
- Which kielbasa is the best option to go for in the nowadays market?
- What features are essential when purchasing the kielbasa?
- Which brand of the this is most trustworthy?
- Which kielbasa has the best price/value ratio?
You are bound to have even more vitally important questions when purchasing the kielbasa. The best way to inform yourself about it is a meticulous exploration of internet resources and research for second opinions and customer reviews.
Various websites can hold pieces of information necessary for purchasing a top-notch product. Forums, reviews, and rating websites can all offer you the instrumental info needed to buy the best possible kielbasa. In order to get accurate information, you should explore trustworthy websites that have a history of providing customers with specific and genuine content.
Curee.org worked hard and conducted comprehensive research to get you the necessary information regarding the kielbasa.
It helps us to put together a high-quality buying guide that will provide you with pros and cons, features, and reasons the product is the right choice for you. To get the kielbasa that will suit your needs best, you should consider the following factors:
Advantages of the BrandEvery brand of kielbasa holds different values to it. Typically, each and every brand will have something unique that will attract your attention and make you consider their product as the leading option. The more unique the feature is, the more it will allure you to the product and its value.
FeaturesEach product has some value that separates it from the pack. Therefore, always ask yourself what features are relevant when purchasing the kielbasa? What is essential for this product to have?
Value of the productThis factor is crucial since it can tell you how much value you will get for your money’s worth when purchasing this.
Customer reviewsThe second opinion always matters when you cannot decide on which product you should opt for. These reviews will paint you the picture of the kielbasa by real-world customers that had experience with the product and inform you on how well it served them.
Customer ratings are similar to reviews but offer you a number or star rating of the kielbasa, which can tip the scales when you are unsure which product to choose.
ReliabilityTo get the kielbasa that will serve your purposes and pay off, you need to choose a reliable and durable one. High-quality product equals wise investment and peace of mind.
Purchasing the off-brand kielbasa is unwise. Always look for reliable brands that offer you the highest possible quality and are trusted and recognized as a legitimate option.
Curee.org always tends to bring its visitors accurate and valuable information that is relevant to the kielbasa. We always refresh and update our content since our priority is and has always been top-notch user experience.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our presentation of the this product, please let us know. You can contact us here, and if our article has made you interested in our work, you can find more about us and better realize our vision and what it represents.
Q: What does kielbasa taste like?
A: Its name means ‘hunter sausage’ in Polish. It is a short kielbasa with a dark brown and wrinkled skin. It looks like a curved sickle, and is mostly divided into ‘pairs’, bars with a length of about 6 in. Dark red chunks of beef and bright red pork pieces are visible in cross section.
Q: What goes well with kielbasa?
A: Really, any potato dish that you like – mashed, sauteed/fried, plain boiled – goes well with kielbasa. As far as veggies apart from sauerkraut , butter-sauteed sliced cabbage goes well & is a favorite around here. You could add in some sliced kale as well to contrast with the pale color of the cabbage.
Q: What is the best way to cook kielbasa?
A: Bring 2/3 cup of water to a boil in a large skillet. Add sausage; cover and reduce heat. Simmer for 10-12 minutes or until heated thoroughly, turning once. If browning is desired, drain water and heat for 3-4 minutes or until browned, turning frequently.
Q: What vegetables go with kielbasa?
A: Kielbasa is traditionally served with hearty vegetables such as onions, cabbage and red potatoes. It can also be used in conjunction with, or in place of, the smoked andouille sausage often featured in Cajun cooking .