3,926 Reviews Scanned
- Players can show off their talents
- Move around the board completing activities in 4 fun categories
- Featuring word play, sketching, sleuthing, acting, and more
- Play in teams
- Includes 600 cards, 4 movers, Cranium Clay, timer, die, 1 notepad, and instructions
- Cranium is the version of the smash-hit, multi-activity game Cranium made for kids and parents
- Teams work together to race around the board by completing a mix of 14 hilarious activities,
- Now with all new components, including 600 all-new cards and flexible length of play
- Whether you are an aspiring actor, artist, data hound or wordsmith, Cranium gives you and your team a moment to shine
- Cranium Edition gives everybody from Grandma to Junior the chance to shine
- The Party Game for People Who Want to Act Up
- The game you play after dark
- Great for game night with friends
- Hilarious, suspenseful gameplay
- Includes 400 cards, timer, Cranium Clay, 2 pads of paper, and instructions.
- Object of the game: To circle the board victoriously - sketching, sculpting, acting, humming, and puzzle-solving as you go.
- 3-in-1 Foldout Game Board: Quick Game - A 30-minute experience Mid-Sized - A full hour of fun Full-Sized - The classic Cranium game
- A family favorite game in a Bible Edition.
- Enhances Faith.
- Promotes Learning
- Face to Face Fun.
- Great for Families and Friends Youth Groups and Bible studies.
- board game
- ages teenagers to adults
- 4 or more players
- time about 1 hour
- produced in 2004
- It is the deluxe version of Cranium that cranks up outrageous fun with even more new ways to connect, celebrate, laugh hysterically
- It is a great way to deliver the same outrageous fun of original Cranium, with all the same shining opportunities and laugh-out-loud moments
- Includes game board, 1,000 outrageous game cards, Turbo Rally cards - 16 activities (with 6 not found in original Cranium)
- Also includes an electronic timer with music and lights, a tub of cool Cranium Clay, pads and pencils, and 4 Turbo game pieces
- Recommended for adults and teens
- 600 Cards --15 Activities -- About 2,172 laughs!
- All new movers -- with hats and hairdos!
- Sketch, sculpt, solve puzzles, act, and hum
- Your hidden talent has hidden long enough
- Instant fun -- Just add people!
- Cranium Family Fun features a variety of hilarious activities that will have everyone laughing, high-fiving, and working and playing together!
- Players compete by building, flipping, sketching, sculpting, and guessing
- Object of the game: Be the first team to reach the finish line at the end of the twisting and turning path.
- With colorful Cranium Cubes and fun Flipper Frogs, The Family Fun Game delivers the ultimate game night!
- Perfect for Family Game Night
- ASIN: 1893028232, Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #30,405 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games
- Outrageous fun for the whole family!
- Featuring a hilarious mix of fun family activities
- Acting, sketching, fun facts and more
- Ages 8 - adult; 4 or more players
- Perfect for Family Game Nights
- 800 Cranium cards for even more fun
- Recharge your Cranium game (sold separately)
- Recommended for adults and teens
- Game categories: Creative Cat, Word Worm, Data Head, Star Performer
- Act, puzzle, sketch, sculpt, or crack secret codes!
- Fun for kids and grown-ups!
- Gets kids thinking, creating, giggling, and grinning!
- It's an outerspace clay-sculpting race
- Work together to win
- Get teammates to guess what was on the card
- Encourages using imagination and collaboration
- Includes In-box gameboard, can of Cranium Clay, spaceship mover, alien mover, 60-second sand timer, 96 cards, spaceship card window, and instructions
- Players are divided into two, three, or four teams; each team picks a mover and puts it on the "Planet Cranium" space. The board is laid out as a...
- Word Worm These yellow cards are themed around words, spelling, and anagrams. Two types of spelling are involved in this category; one type involves...
- Gameplay On each turn, a team has a chance to complete an activity on one card and advance along the board. If the team is on a purple space (as...
- Club Cranium On some of the Creative Cat and Star Performer cards, there is a "Club Cranium" symbol. When one of these cards is drawn, every...
- Cranium Central Around the "Cranium Central" space in the center of the board are four black spaces, each with the name of one of the decks on...
- Outrageous Family Fun for the whole family
- Back by popular demand: the original version is back! with a variety of hilarious activities, the Cranium cadoo game gets kids thinking, creating and...
- Let's play: play "combo" or go "solo" to compete in challenges from sculpting a clay object, solving a picture puzzle, and acting out a clue,...
- Team play: players guess what you are doing. If a player shouts it out, you share the same spot on the board. Be the first to get four tokens in a row...
- Contents: game board, two decks of challenge cards, 1 custom die, sketch pad, 40 plastic scoring tokens, special red secret decoder mask, Cranium...
- Winning Moves (Author)
What should you look for when purchasing the best cranium board game?
To purchase the right product, you need to research its qualities and flaws.
Diversity is highly important since it offers options for different budgets and lifestyles. Choosing the best cranium board game requires asking yourself the right questions to ensure the product is precisely what you need.To make your money’s worth, you should thoroughly research the options you are presented with and ask the following questions:
- How does buying cranium board game benefit me?
- Is it worth the price?
- Which cranium board game is the best option to go for in the nowadays market?
- What features are essential when purchasing the cranium board game?
- Which brand of the this is most trustworthy?
- Which cranium board game has the best price/value ratio?
You are bound to have even more vitally important questions when purchasing the cranium board game. The best way to inform yourself about it is a meticulous exploration of internet resources and research for second opinions and customer reviews.
Various websites can hold pieces of information necessary for purchasing a top-notch product. Forums, reviews, and rating websites can all offer you the instrumental info needed to buy the best possible cranium board game. In order to get accurate information, you should explore trustworthy websites that have a history of providing customers with specific and genuine content.
Curee.org worked hard and conducted comprehensive research to get you the necessary information regarding the cranium board game.
It helps us to put together a high-quality buying guide that will provide you with pros and cons, features, and reasons the product is the right choice for you. To get the cranium board game that will suit your needs best, you should consider the following factors:
Advantages of the BrandEvery brand of cranium board game holds different values to it. Typically, each and every brand will have something unique that will attract your attention and make you consider their product as the leading option. The more unique the feature is, the more it will allure you to the product and its value.
FeaturesEach product has some value that separates it from the pack. Therefore, always ask yourself what features are relevant when purchasing the cranium board game? What is essential for this product to have?
Value of the productThis factor is crucial since it can tell you how much value you will get for your money’s worth when purchasing this.
Customer reviewsThe second opinion always matters when you cannot decide on which product you should opt for. These reviews will paint you the picture of the cranium board game by real-world customers that had experience with the product and inform you on how well it served them.
Customer ratings are similar to reviews but offer you a number or star rating of the cranium board game, which can tip the scales when you are unsure which product to choose.
ReliabilityTo get the cranium board game that will serve your purposes and pay off, you need to choose a reliable and durable one. High-quality product equals wise investment and peace of mind.
Purchasing the off-brand cranium board game is unwise. Always look for reliable brands that offer you the highest possible quality and are trusted and recognized as a legitimate option.
Curee.org always tends to bring its visitors accurate and valuable information that is relevant to the cranium board game. We always refresh and update our content since our priority is and has always been top-notch user experience.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our presentation of the this product, please let us know. You can contact us here, and if our article has made you interested in our work, you can find more about us and better realize our vision and what it represents.
Q: What are the rules of cranium?
A: Cranium rules have the option of adjusting the board for longer or shorter play time. For a quick game fold the board so only four sections are showing. For a game lasting approximately one hour fold the board in a rectangle allowing eight sections to show.
Q: How do you play carrom board game?
A: To play Carrom, start by setting up the board with the red playing piece, the Queen, in the center and the other pieces, yours and your opponent’s, around it. Place the striker, the other unique game piece, on the board so it’s touching both baselines.
Q: How to play Cranium Cadoo?
A: To play Cranium Cadoo, assemble the players, and take turns completing Cadoo ends, place tokens on the game board according to the card’s instructions. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Sensosketch cards are the same but the drawer must have their eyes closed.
Q: How do you play cranium?
A: Cranium is a game that is played in teams. To play the game, you’ll need at least four players so you have at least two teams. Divide people up into teams at the beginning of the game. As there is no limit on how many players per team, Cranium can be fun to play in big groups.