2,931 Reviews Scanned
- Maple neck with walnut "skunk" stripe
- Maple fingerboard with 9. 5" radius
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- Pre-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Standard truss rod
- Shaped, inlaid, fretted and finished—feels and plays great
- Hard rock maple finished in clear satin polyurethane
- Each neck has a single-action truss rod and traditional "skunk stripe" down the back
- Peghead is drilled for 6-in-line tuning machines, with 10mm-diameter holes that fit sealed gear tuners with threaded peghead bushing
- Features 25-1/2" scale length and 9-1/2" fretboard radius (see Product Description for more specs)
- Guitar Neck
- Canada Maple 22 Fret Bolt On
- composite ebony fingerboard
- Electric guitar neck made of canadian maple.
- Classic yellowish matte paint,cow bone nut.
- Canadian maple fingcerboard with 22 medium(2.7mm) cupronickel fret wire and black mark dot inlay,smooth fingerboard edge, no hand scratched.
- The effective chord length of the neck of the electric guitar is 25.5"(648mm),fingerboard radius 14"(356 mm) for more dimensions, you can refer to the...
- Because replacement necks have not been mounted to guitar bodies, nut slots must be cut by qualified personnel. Other installation processes may be...
- Selected one piece roasted flame maple，flame grain on each neck is very clear and full.
- compatible for ST style electric guitar neck replacement.
- Hand-polished round end stainless steel accessories make the performance smooth and comfortable.
- Selected pearl shell inlay, 42mm bone nut,radius:9.5" (241mm).
- The hole for the tuning machine is 10mm in diameter.
- Canada Maple wood Guitar Neck 22fret with Maple wood Guitar fretboard , Black BLock Inlay , 42mm nut width and 56mm heel width , Scale Length 24inch...
- Made & Ships from Calif. USA
- One side is for 25.5" (Fender) scale guitars, and the other side is for 24.75” (Gibson) scale guitars.
- Machined edges and thicker material than tools from China/ Made In USA!
- 6061 Aluminium- Nice Brushed Finish
- Designed to check guitar neck straightness of the fretboard and not just the frets.
- New Yinfente 24 Fret Electric Guitar Neck 42.5mm Nut Width , 56mm Heel Width
- 24 fret. 25.5 inch, Jackson headstock, Maple wood Neck, Rosewood Fretboard
- Shark Tooth Inlay Floyd Rose Locking Nut , Truss Rod Installed At Headstock
- 9-10mm Tuner Peg Hole Diameter, 26mm Heel Depth Include Fretboard
- Package List: 1 * Guitar Neck
- The reverse headstock and reverse-slanted ’65 American Vintage bridge pickup, accurately reproduces Jimi’s legendary signature tone.
- A maple fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets, a modern fingerboard radius, and comfortable “C” shaped neck offers comfortable chording and...
- From dive-bombs to sweet shimmering bends, a 6-saddle Synchronized Vintage Tremolo bridge offers the same expressive pitch control Jimi used to create...
- Includes Deluxe Fender Gig-bag and Limited Lifetime warranty.
- Roasted maple neck
- “Modern C”-shaped profile; 9. 5”-radius maple fingerboard
- 21 narrow-tall frets; synthetic bone nut
- Gloss urethane finish on fingerboard and headstock face; satin finish on back of neck
- Modern-style truss rod adjustment
- New electric Guitar Neck Maple wood Rosewood Fretboard 42mm nut width , 56mm heel width
- 24 fret. 25.5 inch, Paddle headstock Dot Inlay
- All tested , under good condition.
- Block inlay, normal nut
- 9-10mm peg hole diameter, 26mm depth include fretboard
- 1. For ST electric guitar, great replacement for your ST guitar.
- 2. 10mm head machine peg holes for tuner installation.
- 3. Scale Length: 25.5 inch / 648 mm
- 4. Canadian Roasted Maple: Through the roasted maple, the neck is not easily deformed, and it can be used for a longer time.
- 5. With inlay dots on side, it is convenient to distinguish the corresponding fret.
- Hardware: This anniversary model features gold-plated hardware for an upscale look.
- Aluminum Pickguard: An anodized pickguard has a premium look and feel.
- Fingerboard and Block Inlays: It add an eye-catching aesthetic appeal to this limited edition model.
- Engraved 40th Anniversary Neck Plate: This model features a custom neck plate design commemorating 40 years of Squier history.
- Vintage-Inspired Headstock Logos: The headstock logos on this model are inspired by original Fender designs from the 1970s.
- 12”-radius pau Ferro fingerboard
- "C"-shaped neck profile
- 22 jumbo Frets; paroled Dot Inlays
- Pre-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Satin urethane finish
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 vintage tall Frets
- Bone nut
- Rosewood Fingerboard
What should you look for when purchasing the best guitar necks?
To purchase the right product, you need to research its qualities and flaws.
Diversity is highly important since it offers options for different budgets and lifestyles. Choosing the best guitar necks requires asking yourself the right questions to ensure the product is precisely what you need.To make your money’s worth, you should thoroughly research the options you are presented with and ask the following questions:
- How does buying guitar necks benefit me?
- Is it worth the price?
- Which guitar necks is the best option to go for in the nowadays market?
- What features are essential when purchasing the guitar necks?
- Which brand of the this is most trustworthy?
- Which guitar necks has the best price/value ratio?
You are bound to have even more vitally important questions when purchasing the guitar necks. The best way to inform yourself about it is a meticulous exploration of internet resources and research for second opinions and customer reviews.
Various websites can hold pieces of information necessary for purchasing a top-notch product. Forums, reviews, and rating websites can all offer you the instrumental info needed to buy the best possible guitar necks. In order to get accurate information, you should explore trustworthy websites that have a history of providing customers with specific and genuine content.
Curee.org worked hard and conducted comprehensive research to get you the necessary information regarding the guitar necks.
It helps us to put together a high-quality buying guide that will provide you with pros and cons, features, and reasons the product is the right choice for you. To get the guitar necks that will suit your needs best, you should consider the following factors:
Advantages of the BrandEvery brand of guitar necks holds different values to it. Typically, each and every brand will have something unique that will attract your attention and make you consider their product as the leading option. The more unique the feature is, the more it will allure you to the product and its value.
FeaturesEach product has some value that separates it from the pack. Therefore, always ask yourself what features are relevant when purchasing the guitar necks? What is essential for this product to have?
Value of the productThis factor is crucial since it can tell you how much value you will get for your money’s worth when purchasing this.
Customer reviewsThe second opinion always matters when you cannot decide on which product you should opt for. These reviews will paint you the picture of the guitar necks by real-world customers that had experience with the product and inform you on how well it served them.
Customer ratings are similar to reviews but offer you a number or star rating of the guitar necks, which can tip the scales when you are unsure which product to choose.
ReliabilityTo get the guitar necks that will serve your purposes and pay off, you need to choose a reliable and durable one. High-quality product equals wise investment and peace of mind.
Purchasing the off-brand guitar necks is unwise. Always look for reliable brands that offer you the highest possible quality and are trusted and recognized as a legitimate option.
Curee.org always tends to bring its visitors accurate and valuable information that is relevant to the guitar necks. We always refresh and update our content since our priority is and has always been top-notch user experience.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our presentation of the this product, please let us know. You can contact us here, and if our article has made you interested in our work, you can find more about us and better realize our vision and what it represents.