3,615 Reviews Scanned
- Replace your strings in seconds with this classic Winder
- The notched head removes Bridge pins quickly and safely
- Durable black plastic
- Model Number: 100SI
- ALL-IN-ONE GUITAR STRING WINDER TOOL - The ergonomic and high-quality design of the D'Addario Accessories Pro-Winder makes string changes quicker and...
- MUST HAVE FOR EVERY GUITAR CASE – Why fill up your case with three tools when you can have one that does it all? This indispensable tool has been...
- GUITAR WINDER - The guitar peg winder fits onto the guitar tuning peg and rotates to help wind the guitar strings making a quicker string change for...
- BUILT IN STRING CUTTER – With the hardened steel clippers on the Pro-Winder String Cutter you can cleanly cut through your old strings to remove...
- INTEGRATED GUITAR PIN REMOVER - Designed with acoustic guitarists in mind, the Pro-Winder has a built-in bridge pin puller. This makes removing...
- Non-scratch universal head
- Ultra-smooth ball bearing action
- Ergonomic comfortable grip
- Integrated acoustic bridge pin puller
- Compact design
- ✔ 3 IN 1 DESIGN - Put the string, cut line, pull cone, 3 in 1 multifunctional guitar maintenance tool.
- ✔ HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - The guitar maintenance tool is made of high-strength ABS hard plastic, made of stainless steel.
- ✔ EASY TO CARRY - Portable and easy to use; Helping musicians changing strings at home and more importantly on stage, much faster and easier.
- ✔ HUMANIZED DESIGN - The ergonomic design makes string changes easier than ever before with it's built-in clippers, bridge pin puller, and peg...
- ✔ UNIVERSAL DESIGN - Fits on virtually all guitars, banjos, and mandolins, truly making it a must have for every guitar case.
- Dunlop's Roadpro String winder makes replacing strings quick and easy.
- Takes the hassle out of changing strings
- Up to 70 % faster than a manual winder
- Engineered peg head fits virtually all tuning machines
- Works on electric, bass, and acoustic instruments
- Forward and reverse capabilities up to 200 rpm
- 🎸 RESTRING YOUR GUITAR OR BASS WITH EASE - With this guitar string winder, you will be able to wind your guitar strings much faster than turning...
- 🎸 EASILY SNIP THE EXCESS STRING - Nobody likes excess guitar string flailing from their guitar like a neglected child and with this guitar tool,...
- 🎸 PULL YOUR PEGS OUT NOT YOUR HAIR - It has always been a pain in the butt trying to pull the bridge pins out of your acoustic guitar with your...
- 🎸 TREAT YOUR GUITAR RIGHT - Your guitar is a big investment both in time and money, and you need to make sure you keep it looking and sounding...
- 🎸 SAVE TIME AND MONEY - Taking your guitar to a professional to get it restrung can cost quite a bit of money which is why you can save literally...
- Attaches to any cordless Screw driver
- Allows for faster and easier string changes
- Accommodates vintage to modern guitar and bass tuners in a one size fits all design
- Nickel-plated steel shaft will resist wear for countless string changes
- Designed by Our Team in Sonoma, CA (USA), MusicNomad has Set a New Higher Standard for what you should Expect when you Buy an All in ONE String...
- EXCLUSIVE DESIGN FEATURES: Unique Scratch-Free & Clank Free Rubber Lined Head Design that Fits & Grips Virtually all Tuning Pegs & the Narrow Profile...
- INNOVATIVE PRECISION BEARING Construction for Effortless, Silent & Super Fast Winding with an Ergonomic Comfort Grip Centered Below the Bearing for a...
- STRING CUTTER is Made with Strong Carbon Steel Construction and Works Great for All String Types Big & Small. Ergonomic Rubber Comfort Grips are a...
- INNOVATIVE BRIDGE PIN PULLER is like no other and is Designed for the Most Popular Acoustic Guitar Pins
- Faster string loosening and tightening
- Durable PLASTIC head
- Built-in notch removes acoustic Bridge pins
- Works with most guitars, basses, banjos, and stringed folk instruments
- String puller: A Practical and Necessary guitar maintenance tool for guitar player.Small size for storage in instrument cases or bags and very handy...
- String tool: Using high-strength ABS hard plastic and made of stainless steel,The ergonomic design makes, Size: 12*5*1 cm / 4.7*2*0.4 inch .
- 3 in 1 guitar multi tool: Put the string, cut line, pull cone,multifunctional guitar maintenance tool.
- string cutter: Guitar tool fits on virtually all guitars, banjos, and mandolins, truly making it a must have for every guitar case.
- Package include: 1 Pcs 3 in 1 string tool, Weight: 38 g.
- Protect your instruments finish - This cork guitar neck cradle will support your guitar neck on any flat surface the sturdy way during guitar setup,...
- No more rolled-up towels: Our cork guitar neck cradle has a smooth finish that ultimate Guitar support and stability to brace your instrument during...
- FREE Guitar string winder tool - Ditch the guitar tool kit, We include a tool that does it all! This ergonomic Guitar string tool makes string changes...
- Satisfaction guaranteed: We stand by the quality of our guitar tool kits - Each is covered by a 5-year warranty! Not satisfied? return within 30 days...
- Perfect gift: Each of our guitar maintenance kits is shipped in a giftable box. We have also thrown in 10 x non-slip guitar pick grips to help battle...
- Attaches to power screwdriver or power drill
- Rubber-lined, safe, scratch-free design
- Fits and grips virtually all tuning pegs
- Narrow profile head keeps it from hitting adjacent tuning pegs
- Strong carbon steel shaft
The Planet Waves Ergonomic Peg Winder with built-in string stretcher and bridge pin puller is precision molded and specially designed to fit...
- Ergonomically designed
- Includes built in string stretcher
- Fits virtually all guitars, banjos and mandolins
- Built tough to last longer than standard peg winders
- Made of quality plastic, durable.
- Size: 4.17*1.97 inch(10.6*5 cm); Color: black
- Easy to use, There is no need to manually turn the tuning pegs or remove the bridge pins, saving time and effort.
- Easy to carry, you can put it in your performance bag or suitcase and carry it everywhere.
- Suitable for most guitar, mandolin, bass, ukulele, banjo, etc.
- ►【What you get】3-in-1 Guitar String Winder Cutter and String Pin Puller Multifunctional Guitar Repair Tool with 6 Pieces Guitar Picks;enough to...
- ►【Quality material】the guitar 3 in 1 tool is made of lightweight metal and plastic material, easy to cut the string and pull the bridge pin out,...
- ►【Integrated Bridge Pin Puller】multifunctional guitar repair tool, string winder and cutter applied for string winder, string cutter and bridge...
- ►【Wide Compatibility】this guitar string winding tool set can be applied not only for guitars, but also for ukulele, banjo, mandolin, etc.which...
- ►【Built-in String Cutter】The ergonomic design makes string changes easier than ever before with it's built-in clippers, bridge pin puller, and...
- Replace your strings in seconds with this classic winder
- Color: Transparent Red
- With an acoustic bridge pin puller
- Notch head removes bridge pins swiftly with ease.
- Innovative dual bearing construction for effortless, silent and super Fast winding
- Safe, scratch-free, clank-free, rubber-lined design
- Fits and grips virtually all tuning pegs
- Ergonomic, non-slip comfort grip
- Narrow profile Winder design keeps it from hitting other pegs
- Using high-strength ABS hard plastic, made of stainless steel
- Put the string, cut line, pull cone, 3 in 1 multifunctional guitar maintenance tool
- high-quality peg puller string winder and built-in string cutter,Fits virtually all guitars
- Size: 12*5*1 cm / 4.7*2*0.4 inch ; Weight: 45 g.
- Package include: 1 * 3 in 1 string tool
- Package Weight: 0.05 Lb.
- Product Type: Instrument Parts And Accessories
- Package Quantity: 1
- Package Dimensions: 14.732Cm (L) X 6.096Cm (W) X 1.27Cm (H)
What should you look for when purchasing the best guitar string winder?
To purchase the right product, you need to research its qualities and flaws.
Diversity is highly important since it offers options for different budgets and lifestyles. Choosing the best guitar string winder requires asking yourself the right questions to ensure the product is precisely what you need.To make your money’s worth, you should thoroughly research the options you are presented with and ask the following questions:
- How does buying guitar string winder benefit me?
- Is it worth the price?
- Which guitar string winder is the best option to go for in the nowadays market?
- What features are essential when purchasing the guitar string winder?
- Which brand of the this is most trustworthy?
- Which guitar string winder has the best price/value ratio?
You are bound to have even more vitally important questions when purchasing the guitar string winder. The best way to inform yourself about it is a meticulous exploration of internet resources and research for second opinions and customer reviews.
Various websites can hold pieces of information necessary for purchasing a top-notch product. Forums, reviews, and rating websites can all offer you the instrumental info needed to buy the best possible guitar string winder. In order to get accurate information, you should explore trustworthy websites that have a history of providing customers with specific and genuine content.
Curee.org worked hard and conducted comprehensive research to get you the necessary information regarding the guitar string winder.
It helps us to put together a high-quality buying guide that will provide you with pros and cons, features, and reasons the product is the right choice for you. To get the guitar string winder that will suit your needs best, you should consider the following factors:
Advantages of the BrandEvery brand of guitar string winder holds different values to it. Typically, each and every brand will have something unique that will attract your attention and make you consider their product as the leading option. The more unique the feature is, the more it will allure you to the product and its value.
FeaturesEach product has some value that separates it from the pack. Therefore, always ask yourself what features are relevant when purchasing the guitar string winder? What is essential for this product to have?
Value of the productThis factor is crucial since it can tell you how much value you will get for your money’s worth when purchasing this.
Customer reviewsThe second opinion always matters when you cannot decide on which product you should opt for. These reviews will paint you the picture of the guitar string winder by real-world customers that had experience with the product and inform you on how well it served them.
Customer ratings are similar to reviews but offer you a number or star rating of the guitar string winder, which can tip the scales when you are unsure which product to choose.
ReliabilityTo get the guitar string winder that will serve your purposes and pay off, you need to choose a reliable and durable one. High-quality product equals wise investment and peace of mind.
Purchasing the off-brand guitar string winder is unwise. Always look for reliable brands that offer you the highest possible quality and are trusted and recognized as a legitimate option.
Curee.org always tends to bring its visitors accurate and valuable information that is relevant to the guitar string winder. We always refresh and update our content since our priority is and has always been top-notch user experience.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our presentation of the this product, please let us know. You can contact us here, and if our article has made you interested in our work, you can find more about us and better realize our vision and what it represents.
Q: How do you use a guitar string winder?
A: Place the end of the guitar string winder on the tuning peg and tighten the string by rotating the string winder in the appropriate direction. Tighten the string until taut, and clip the excess ends of the string with a wire cutter.
Q: How to wind a guitar string?
A: Hold the string with your right hand and place the string so that it sits in the correct slot in the nut. Make sure to keep tension on the string with your right hand and holding it in place in the nut groove,then start to wind the tuning peg (counter-clockwise on … Make sure when you are winding the string that the string winds around the machine head from top to bottom and that it doesn?t overlap on itself – to help … At this stage you will just be winding them so that they are tort enough to be able to hold themselves in place – we will tune them up properly …
Q: Is changing guitar strings hard?
A: There is no difficulty in changing the strings on your guitar. It is common for new players to be intimidated by this and unsure of how to do it. Here is a quick guide with pictures that will allow you to change your guitar strings yourself, saving you time and money.
Q: Are ukulele strings the same as guitar strings?
A: The standard baritone ukulele strings are lower than the standard ukulele tuning. They are tuned to DGBE (the same as the top four strings of a guitar). They also differ from the standard ukulele as they are not in re-entrant tuning i.e. the strings go from low to high. That’s the information you’ll read most places.