2,813 Reviews Scanned
- Post is a 3 in. diameter round galvanized steel tube that provides for in-ground mounting
- Continuous one piece post for added strength
- Constructed of galvanized steel and fully powder coated for longevity,corrosion and rust resistance
- Comes complete with mounting plate, hardware for mounting mailbox and includes spacers for T2 sized mailboxes
- Supports up to a 50 lb. Mailbox
- Engineered to support up to 60 lbs
- Aluminum construction provides strength and stability
- Bronze powder-coated finish helps to withstand against weathering
- Compatible with most Gibraltar post-mount mailboxes including the AR15B000 and the MB801B
- Mounting bracket and hardware included
- Heavy-duty, rust-proof plastic construction ensures maximum durability
- Impressive craftsman design and textured finish adds distinction
- Easily installs over 4×4 wooden post (sold separately)
- Space provided for address letters or numbers
- Compatible with most mailboxes (sold separately)
- Simplistic in ground post design
- Fluted mailbox plate attaches to post to provide aesthetic design
- 2 part steel post with heavy gauge connector for rigidity
- Constructed of steel and ABS parts for longevity
- Measures 53 inches high with a 2 inch diameter steel post
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Kit includes mailbox post, newspaper holder and no-dig pipe anchor kit
- DETAIL: The architectural caps and base moldings give special attention to detail
- INSTALLATION: This kit comes with a steel no-dig pipe anchor to make installation easy and clean
- PREMIUM-GRADE VIINYL: Crafted from premium weather resistant vinyl
- MAILBOX NOT INCLUDED: Mailbox sold separately
- All-in-One mailbox and post includes everything you need to install
- Medium capacity mailbox provides abundant space for your deliveries
- Black powder-coated finish is rust-resistant to protect against outside weather
- Made in the USA
- 100% MADE IN THE USA - backed by US customer service and support
- WEATHERPROOF - leave outside year-round. Will not crack, peel, or rot when exposed to the elements
- NO SANDING, STAINING, OR PAINTING - yet it looks like real wood
- DURABLE MATERIAL - assembled with 304 Grade Stainless Steel hardware
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE (see assembly guide) - assembled dimensions are 5"W x 58"H x 28"D (24lbs)
- Premium Detailing: Mailbox post molded details are made with a revolutionary molding process.
- Stainless Steel Reinforcement: Ensure your decorative mailbox post will stay straight and true.
- Maintenance Free: You’ll never have to sand, stain, or paint.
- Durable Construction: High-quality resin ensures your mailbox post will never fade, rust, or tarnish.
- Easy to clean! Use disinfectant wipes or household cleaners whenever you want!
- Constructed from rust-proof aluminum
- Powder-coated finish offers resistance against weathering
- Supports up to 100 lbs. evenly distributed
- Post is designed for in-ground installation
- Compatible with most mailboxes
- Usps approved MB1 mailbox, in-ground post, hardware and installation instructions included
- Fluted ABS mailbox mounting plate attaches to post to provide aesthetic design
- 2-part steel 53 inch in-ground post with heavy gauge steel connector for rigidity
- Constructed of fully powder coated steel and ABS parts for longevity
- Usps approved mailbox measures 6.9 in. W x 8.7 in. H x 20.2 in. D
- Unique New England styled product offering the timeless charm of the East Coast, installs easily over a standard 4x4 wood post
- Mayne plastic mail posts are made from 100% high quality polyethylene with built in UV inhibitors for long lasting protection from the elements
- Includes decorative post, mailbox support arm, and planter - Note: 4x4 wood post, mailbox, and mailbox mounting hardware NOT included.
- Products ships in 2 boxes (standard post MP5802B / arm plus & planter MP5830B)
- Small mailbox recommended. Best suited for light weight mailboxes weighing less than 7lbs. Top inset panel on the post measures 1.9in W x 25.5in H
- Convenient combination includes mailbox, in-ground post, mounting and installation hardware
- Constructed from rust-resistant galvanized steel for durability
- Medium capacity mailbox fits small boxes, magazines, and padded envelopes
- Dual-reinforced steel mailbox post incorporates decorative details, and brushed nickel accents on mailbox bring contemporary look to the set
- Installs directly in-ground; Assembly required
- Post made of heavy-duty 10- and 14-gauge electrogalvanized steel
- Features durable powder-coated finish
- Can be used with a wooden post for deep in-ground installations
- Includes 4 mounting bolts and clear instructions
- Accepts all Mail Boss brand Locking Security Mailboxes
- Rust-proof plastic construction provides durability
- Medium capacity holds letters, magazines, padded envelopes and small boxes
- Easily and quickly installs directly in-ground
- Includes mailbox, post and assembly hardware
- Mailbox door has space provided to align address numbers
- Medium capacity provides enough space for small boxes, magazines and other daily deliveries
- Heavy-Duty galvanized steel construction provides strength and stability
- Black powder-coated finish to endure the outdoor elements
- Made in the USA
- This decorative mailbox post by Step2 is an easy way to add style to your home.
- Timeless design elements like the recessed panels and crown and cove molding mimic real woodwork without the maintenance of wooden mail posts.
- Made EverTough, this mailbox post is uniquely indestructible, able to outlast the elements for years to come.
- Keep your mail and newspapers clean and dry with the large newspaper holder and mailbox.
- Easy to clean! Use disinfectant wipes or household cleaners whenever you want!
- NO-DIG MAILBOX POST! Sturdy, stable base fills with 70 lbs DRY sand. No digging required to install this mailbox post!
- ADD ANY POST-MOUNT MAILBOX: This strong, sturdy and adjustable mailbox post can accommodate and is compatible with most traditional USPS approved...
- DURABLE AND WEATHERPROOF: Heavy duty, double wall plastic construction stands up to the elements for years, won't peel or fade, and is low...
- EASY INSTALLATION AND ASSEMBLY: Just add sand to the base and your choice of USPS approved standard plastic or metal mailbox top (Mailbox top not...
- MADE IN THE USA - Backed by Ohio based customer service and support. All of our products are designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Mailbox combination includes heavy duty mailbox and premium galvanized steel decorative post
- Post mount mailbox is fully powder coated inside and out for corrosion resistance
- Cantilevered upper post shroud covers any unsightly hardware
- ABS decorative shroud is UV stabilized for outdoor use and resists fading and discoloration
- Includes mailbox, post, mounting hardware and instructions
- Can be used to attach Architectural Mailboxes post mount Mailbox to a wooden 4x4 post
- Multiple bolt hole patterns, including 4x10 bolt hole pattern and 11-1/4″ side flange mount screw pattern
- Can be installed onto a wooden post as a top mount, side rail mount and front cantilever mount to suit your needs
- Durable galvanized steel construction
- Includes mailbox mounting hardware and spacers used for T2 sized mailbox installation.Finished with durable black powder coat.Supports up to a 50 lbs....
- Size: 4" x 4" x 72"
- Wood construction
- Pressure treated
- Holds most standard mailboxes
- Long lasting construction
What should you look for when purchasing the best mailbox post?
To purchase the right product, you need to research its qualities and flaws.
Diversity is highly important since it offers options for different budgets and lifestyles. Choosing the best mailbox post requires asking yourself the right questions to ensure the product is precisely what you need.To make your money’s worth, you should thoroughly research the options you are presented with and ask the following questions:
- How does buying mailbox post benefit me?
- Is it worth the price?
- Which mailbox post is the best option to go for in the nowadays market?
- What features are essential when purchasing the mailbox post?
- Which brand of the this is most trustworthy?
- Which mailbox post has the best price/value ratio?
You are bound to have even more vitally important questions when purchasing the mailbox post. The best way to inform yourself about it is a meticulous exploration of internet resources and research for second opinions and customer reviews.
Various websites can hold pieces of information necessary for purchasing a top-notch product. Forums, reviews, and rating websites can all offer you the instrumental info needed to buy the best possible mailbox post. In order to get accurate information, you should explore trustworthy websites that have a history of providing customers with specific and genuine content.
Curee.org worked hard and conducted comprehensive research to get you the necessary information regarding the mailbox post.
It helps us to put together a high-quality buying guide that will provide you with pros and cons, features, and reasons the product is the right choice for you. To get the mailbox post that will suit your needs best, you should consider the following factors:
Advantages of the BrandEvery brand of mailbox post holds different values to it. Typically, each and every brand will have something unique that will attract your attention and make you consider their product as the leading option. The more unique the feature is, the more it will allure you to the product and its value.
FeaturesEach product has some value that separates it from the pack. Therefore, always ask yourself what features are relevant when purchasing the mailbox post? What is essential for this product to have?
Value of the productThis factor is crucial since it can tell you how much value you will get for your money’s worth when purchasing this.
Customer reviewsThe second opinion always matters when you cannot decide on which product you should opt for. These reviews will paint you the picture of the mailbox post by real-world customers that had experience with the product and inform you on how well it served them.
Customer ratings are similar to reviews but offer you a number or star rating of the mailbox post, which can tip the scales when you are unsure which product to choose.
ReliabilityTo get the mailbox post that will serve your purposes and pay off, you need to choose a reliable and durable one. High-quality product equals wise investment and peace of mind.
Purchasing the off-brand mailbox post is unwise. Always look for reliable brands that offer you the highest possible quality and are trusted and recognized as a legitimate option.
Curee.org always tends to bring its visitors accurate and valuable information that is relevant to the mailbox post. We always refresh and update our content since our priority is and has always been top-notch user experience.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our presentation of the this product, please let us know. You can contact us here, and if our article has made you interested in our work, you can find more about us and better realize our vision and what it represents.
Q: How do you replace a mailbox post?
A: How to Replace a Mailbox Post. Place cement in the hole around the post up to close to the top of the hole. Let dry for 24 hours. Fill dirt in around the hole. Now, it’s time to attach the mailbox. Using screws and the drill, attach the mounting board to the top horizontal portion of the post. Place the mailbox securely on the mounting board.
Q: How deep to set mailbox post?
A: Mailbox posts should be set in a hole at least 24 inches deep for stability. Notch your post about a foot from the top and fit a notched section of post material about as long as the mail box to it.
Q: What is the standard height for a mailbox post?
A: Mailbox height is important – the mailbox will need to be on a post that places the opening of the box between 41 and 45 inches from the surface of the road (not the ground where you will be inserting the post), and no more than 6 to 8 inches from the curb.
Q: How do you mount a mailbox?
A: Place the mail box on the brackets. The mounting holes for a mailbox are not on the bottom of the mail box; rather, they are on the sides on the lower lip. These small holes run the length of the mail box. There will be at least four. The brackets will line up with the holes on the bottom lip of the mailbox.