2,619 Reviews Scanned
- Easily converts the PC into a cinematic entertainment system by providing a compelling 5.1 surround sound
- Advanced Audio Processing with SBX Pro Studio, a suite of Sound Blaster audio processing technologies that let you bring out the best in your audio
- Includes the Sound Blaster Audigy Fx Control Panel, PC software that puts you in full control of the SBX Pro Studio suite of technologies
- 600 ohm headphone amp for high performance, studio grade monitoring
- 106 SNR and 24-bit 192kHz DAC (Playback) and 96kHz ADC (Recording)
- 5.1 channel, 192kHz/24-bit Hi-Res audio with a 300ohm headphone amp for detailed, immersive sound with punchy, defined bass
- Realtek ALC1220X codec delivers a crystal clear 116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- ASUS Hyper Grounding Technology ensures minimal audio distortion and interference
- Xonar Audio Center enables full audio control via an intuitive, spacious interface
- Included Low Profile Bracket allows the Xonar to fit perfectly into most systems
- This sound card adopts CMI-8738-4ch chip
- Supports 4-channel surround sound output, supports DLS sound library technology, supports A3D 1.0 and DS3D, and is compatible with DirectSound 3D and...
- The chip's signal-to-noise ratio reaches 120dB, PCI plug-and-play bus interface - full duplex playback and recording - HRTF 3D spatial positioning...
- Wide range of operating system platforms, support for MSDOS, WINDOWS3X, 9X, NT, WIN2000, LINUX and other platforms - MPU-401 GAME/MIDI port and...
- When using this sound card, it is recommended to disable the onboard sound card, right-click "My Computer", select "Device Manager", go to the sound,...
- 1) PCIe sound card, 5.1 stereo audio card
- 2) Easily convert the PC into a cinematic entertainment system by providing a 5.1 3D stereo surrounding sound
- 3) With low profile bracket for 2U case, your best choice of sound card for PC desktop
- 4) 16-bit multimedia digital signal editing decoder inside, Supports 32/64-bit audio processing, recording and playback
- PRISTINE AUDIO CLARITY – With up to 116 dB SNR at an amazing bit rate of up to 24-bit / 192 kHz, enjoy impressive audio quality for your every need....
- SBX GAMING EQ PROFILES – Emerge as the last man standing with our updated SBX Gaming Profiles for hot titles such as Apex Legends, Fortnite,...
- IMMERSIVE SURROUND SOUND – Get fully immersed and stay focused on your games with our surround sound. The Sound Blaster Z SE now supports 7.1...
- CRYSTAL CLEAR COMMUNICATION – Comes with a list of Microphone EQ Presets that compensates for your headset’s built-in mic so you can be heard...
- MULTIPLE FUNCTION - This card supports music synthesizer, traditional sound card, and supportsfull duplex playback and recording.
- WIDELY APPLICABLE - Support for 98 / for Windows2000 / XP / NT signal voltage (0.5V~5V).
- FOUR-CHANNEL STEREO SOUND - Support 4-channel surround sound output, support DLS sound library technology, support A3D 1.0 and DS3D, compatible with...
- SUPPORT CMI/HT8738 CHIP - The chip's signal-to-noise ratio reaches 120dB, PCI plug-and-play interface-full duplex playback and recording-HRTF 3D...
- SUPPORT DIRECT MUSIC - SPDIF digital audio indicators: 24-bit stereo, 44KHzsound sampling recording and playback, 120dB sound quality full duplex...
- PCIe sound card, 5.1 stereo audio card.
- Easily convert the PC into a cinematic entertainment system by providing a 5.1 3D stereo surrounding sound.
- With low profile bracket for 2U case, your best choice of sound card for PC desktop.
- 16-bit multimedia digital signal editing decoder inside, Supports 32/64-bit audio processing, recording and playback.
- Supports direct sound, A3D and EAX, HRTF 3D tone. Supports Windows 2000 / NT / XP / 7 / 8.
- SUPPORTS DOLBY DIGITAL AND DTS – Now with support for Dolby Digital Live and DTS Encoding for even more delivery options to your external audio...
- POWERFUL DISCRETE HEADPHONE AMP – Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus features Xamp, our custom-designed discrete headphone amp that utilizes bi-amplification...
- PRISTINE AUDIO QUALITY – Featuring the SABRE32 ultra-class PCI-e DAC to deliver up to 32-bit / 384 kHz playback with a 122 dB DNR, ultra-low...
- RGB YOUR GAMING RIG – The AE-5 Plus has customizable RGB LEDs on its body, and also features an included RGB LED strip. Enjoy a symphony of lights...
- INDUSTRY-LEADING AUDIO PROCESSING – The Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus rides on Sound Blaster’s long legacy of audio processing and enhancements,...
- Provides audio fidelity that rivals movie theatres with 46-channel digital sound
- Customize Internet audio with the power and surround sound of EAX audio technology
- Enjoy compelling 3D audio and 4-channel sound on multiple speaker series
- HRTF-base 3D positional audio, supporting DirectSound 3D, EAX and A3D interfaces
- Supports multi-speaker output to 4/6 speakers
- This sound card uses CMI/HT8738 chip. The chip's signaltonoise ratio reaches 120dB, PCI plugandplay interfacefull duplex playback and recordingHRTF 3D...
- Support for Windows 98 / for Windows2000 / XP / NT signal voltage (0.5V~5V).
- Support 4channel surround sound output, support DLS sound library technology, support A3D 1.0 and DS3D, compatible with DirectSound 3D and EAX sound...
- This card supports music synthesizer, traditional sound card, and supportsfull duplex playback and recording.
- Support Direct Music SPDIF digital audio indicators: 24bit stereo, 44KHzsound sampling recording and playback, 120dB sound quality full duplex...
- Advanced chipset is designed to process the legendary EAX reverb engine for powerful enhanced audio
- Immerse yourself in full cinematic 7.1 multi-channel audio, perfect for games, movies and music
- 106dB SNR ensures a high level of audio quality and supported operating systems is Windows 8, Windows XP SP2 or higher, Windows Vista SP1 or higher,...
- 600 ohm headphone amp provides studio grade monitoring
- High quality 24-bit 192 kHz stereo direct playback
- Xamp Discrete Headphone Amplification - The Sound BlasterX AE-5 is the first sound card to feature Xamp, our custom-designed discrete headphone...
- SABRE32 Ultra Class PCIe DAC which is perfect for hi-resolution audio for games, music, and movies.
- Customizable RGB LEDs on its body, and also features an included RGB LED strip
- Rides on Sound Blaster's long legacy of audio processing and enhancements.
- Activate Scout Mode to give yourself a distinct tactical advantage
- PCI Express 5.1-channel stereo surround sound card, using CMI8738 multi-channel audio chip processor
- Support 6-channel surround sound output, compatible with DLS sound library technology, A3D 1.0 and DS3D, DirectSound, 3D, EAX sound.
- CMI8738 5.1CH sound card, compatible with Intel HD single-chip audio system, can be connected to the controller of the HAD codec.
- Support sampling resolution:192k/176.4k/96k/88.2k/48k/44.1k and 16/24bits
- Support Win XP / Vista /Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1/Win10, 32-bitor 64-bit
- Add hi-fi digital optical 71 surround sound to your computer through PCIe
- 71 Channel PCIe Sound Card
- 24-bit 192KHz
- PCIe 71 Surround Sound Card
- PC Audio Adapter Card
- Product Name : PCI Sound Card;Sound Channel Type : 4.1
- Material : Plastic, Metal, Electronic Parts;Main Color : Red, Silver Tone
- Size : 13 x 12 x 2cm/ 5.1" x 4.7" x 0.8"(L*W*H)
- Net Weight : 50g
- Package Content : 1 x PCI Sound Card
- 5.1 channel surround sound output and audio input via 3.5mm mini-jacks
- HRTF 3D audio, Microsoft DirectSound/ DirectSound 3D, and A3D
- up to 48KHz/16-bit sampling rate
- PCI .2 with
- Includes low profile/half-height installation bracket
- Supports PCI Version 2.2 with ACPI
- Supports HRTF 3D audio, Microsoft DirectSound/ DirectSound 3D, and A3D
- Includes low profile/half-height installation bracket
- Supports up to 48KHz/16-bit sampling rate
- 5.1 channel surround sound output and mic/line audio input via 3.5mm mini-jacks
- 【PCI-E Audio Card】The built-in audio chip supports 24bit,192kHz sampling rate, achieving powerful and clear sound effect.7.1CH(channel) audio...
- 【High Quality Audio Data】Low latency Audio System Input Output.Total harmonic distortion (THD short) playback (90 db)/ record (-85 db), SNR 100dB.
- 【Extended Full Duplex Mixing】Such as recording and editing the file while playing the audio source; On music or on the Internet.
- 【Support system】For Windows 2000/XP /2003/Vista/Win 7/Win 8/ Win 10 32&64bit
- 【Tip】Any questions,Please feel free contact us,we will provide you with high quality after-sales service.
- Binaural Rendering Engine With 7.1 Surround - The Proprietary High-Tech Audio Engine Delivers Exceptional Spatial Awareness And Positional Game Audio....
- Quick Setting Changes – Save Up To 4 Customized Sound Settings On The Led Touch Panel That Allows One-Touch Mode Switch, Also Between Headphone And...
- Eq Settings – Get Precise Control Of Your Game Audio With A Dedicated Dac Chip And Eq Presets. Specially Attuned Audio Presets For Competitive...
- Sidetone- Sidetone Control Lets You Adjust The Loudness Of Your Own Voice In Your Headset: You Know What You Are Saying, Tune In To Your Teammates.
What should you look for when purchasing the best pci sound card?
To purchase the right product, you need to research its qualities and flaws.
Diversity is highly important since it offers options for different budgets and lifestyles. Choosing the best pci sound card requires asking yourself the right questions to ensure the product is precisely what you need.To make your money’s worth, you should thoroughly research the options you are presented with and ask the following questions:
- How does buying pci sound card benefit me?
- Is it worth the price?
- Which pci sound card is the best option to go for in the nowadays market?
- What features are essential when purchasing the pci sound card?
- Which brand of the this is most trustworthy?
- Which pci sound card has the best price/value ratio?
You are bound to have even more vitally important questions when purchasing the pci sound card. The best way to inform yourself about it is a meticulous exploration of internet resources and research for second opinions and customer reviews.
Various websites can hold pieces of information necessary for purchasing a top-notch product. Forums, reviews, and rating websites can all offer you the instrumental info needed to buy the best possible pci sound card. In order to get accurate information, you should explore trustworthy websites that have a history of providing customers with specific and genuine content.
Curee.org worked hard and conducted comprehensive research to get you the necessary information regarding the pci sound card.
It helps us to put together a high-quality buying guide that will provide you with pros and cons, features, and reasons the product is the right choice for you. To get the pci sound card that will suit your needs best, you should consider the following factors:
Advantages of the BrandEvery brand of pci sound card holds different values to it. Typically, each and every brand will have something unique that will attract your attention and make you consider their product as the leading option. The more unique the feature is, the more it will allure you to the product and its value.
FeaturesEach product has some value that separates it from the pack. Therefore, always ask yourself what features are relevant when purchasing the pci sound card? What is essential for this product to have?
Value of the productThis factor is crucial since it can tell you how much value you will get for your money’s worth when purchasing this.
Customer reviewsThe second opinion always matters when you cannot decide on which product you should opt for. These reviews will paint you the picture of the pci sound card by real-world customers that had experience with the product and inform you on how well it served them.
Customer ratings are similar to reviews but offer you a number or star rating of the pci sound card, which can tip the scales when you are unsure which product to choose.
ReliabilityTo get the pci sound card that will serve your purposes and pay off, you need to choose a reliable and durable one. High-quality product equals wise investment and peace of mind.
Purchasing the off-brand pci sound card is unwise. Always look for reliable brands that offer you the highest possible quality and are trusted and recognized as a legitimate option.
Curee.org always tends to bring its visitors accurate and valuable information that is relevant to the pci sound card. We always refresh and update our content since our priority is and has always been top-notch user experience.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our presentation of the this product, please let us know. You can contact us here, and if our article has made you interested in our work, you can find more about us and better realize our vision and what it represents.
Q: Which PCIe slot for sound card?
A: This sound card works on PCI-Express slot ( (PCIe x1) and also has a connector for front panel audio. The sound card has an SNR ratio of 106 dB and can deliver up to 600 ohms of power for high impedance studio-grade headphones. It comes with five 3.5mm jacks, where two are for input and three are for output.
Q: Do I need a PCI card?
A: The bottom line is that, yes , you will need to be PCI compliant if your business accepts credit or debit cards. However, your specific compliance requirements can range anywhere from very easy to very complex (and expensive), depending on how you accept card payments and the size of your business.
Q: Are all PCI cards the same?
A: To answer the question from the title: Not all PCI cards are the same size. Some are half height. Some are regular (full height). Some PCI card only use a 32 bit slot (mostly in PC desktops), while others use the 64 bit interface.