3,979 Reviews Scanned
- Intel LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron processors
- Optimal Power Solution: 8+1 power stages with ProCool power connectors, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core...
- Optimized Thermal Design: Integrated I/O cover and VRM heatsinks with high conductivity thermal pad, and one onboard M.2 heatsink
- High-performance Networking: On-board Intel WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2.1 and DisplayPort 1.4 output, two M.2 slots, as well as USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C
- AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4. 0: The perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Robust Power Design: 8+2 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors provide reliable power for the latest...
- Optimized Thermal Solution: VRM and PCH heatsinks with ASUS Stack Cool 3+ design keep your system running reliably under heavy load by enhancing...
- High-performance Gaming Networking: On-board WiFi 6 (802.11ax), Bluetooth V5.1 and 2.5 Gb LAN with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2.1 ([email protected]) and DisplayPort 1.2 output, featuring dual M.2 slots (NVMe SSD)—one with PCIe 4.0 x4...
- Supports 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Direct 8 Phases Digital Power with 90A Smart Power Stage
- Advanced Thermal Design with Extended & Multi-Layered Heatsink and Thermal Baseplate
- Ultra Durable PCIe 4.0 Ready x16 Slot
- AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4. 0: The perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Next-gen gaming connectivity: features PCIe 4. 0, HDMI 2. 0, DisplayPort 1. 4, Dual M. 2, USB 3. 2 Type-A and Type-C connectors.
- Fastest gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet With Asus LANGuard, Wi-Fi 6 (802. 11Ax) with MU-MIMO support, and Gateway teaming via GameFirst V.
- Optimal power solution: 8+2 power stages with a ProCool II power connector, alloy Chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors.
- Comprehensive cooling design: features an actively-cooled VRM, Chipset combo heatsink and heat pipe to absorb and rapidly dissipate heat, meanwhile...
- Intel LGA 1200 socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- AI Motherboard: AI Overclocking, AI Cooling, AI Networking and two-way AI noise cancellation
- Robust Power Solution:10 layer PCB, 8+2 Dr. MOS power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to...
- Optimized Thermal Design: Active VRM fan, Triple-Decker heatsinks, IntegratedI/O & MOS heatsinks, M.2 backplate, L-shape heat-pipe,PCH Heatsink,...
- High-performance Gaming Networking: On-board Intel WiFi 6E AX210 (802.11 ax), Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard. Best Gaming Connectivity:...
- Socket AM4, Digi Power design, 8 Power Phase design, Supports 105W Water Cooling (Pinnacle Ridge); Supports 95W Water Cooling (Summit Ridge); Supports...
- Chipset: AMD Promontory B450. OS - Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
- Memory: 2x DDR4-3466+(OC)/3200(OC)/2933/2667/2400/2133 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, ECC, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 32GB (AMD Ryzen series...
- Slots: 2x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots (one runs at x8)
- SATA: 4x SATA3 Ports, Support RAID 0, 1, 10, NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- Intel LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel Core processors, support PCIe 5.0,DDR5 and out of box Windows 11 ready
- AI Motherboard : AI Overclocking, AI cooling, AI networking(GameFirst VI) and AI noise cancellation
- Robust Power Solution: 10+1 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core...
- Optimized Thermal Design: VRM heatsink, triple decker M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 utility
- High-performance Gaming Networking: On-board WiFi 6E and Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics processors
- Dual channel ECC/ non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Direct 8 phase infineon digital VRM solution with 70A power stage
- Extended VRM heatsink and 5W/MK thermal pad
- Dual ultra-fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2
- Intel LGA 1700 Socket: Supports 12th Gen Intel Core Series Processors
- DDR4 Compatible: Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Commanding Power Design: 8+1+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 90A SPS
- Cutting-Edge Thermal Design: Extended Heatsinks and Multi-Layered PCH/M.2 Heatsink, Shielded Memory Routing, Thermal Backplate
- Next Gen Connectivity: PCI 4.0, NVMe PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C
- 【LGA 1150 Mini ITX Motherboard】H97 4th/5th motherboard equipped with LGA1150 CPU socket, supports Intel i5/i7 and Xeon E3 series processors with...
- 【DDR3 Dual-channel Memory】The LGA 1150 computer motherboard supports dual-channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR3, 1600/1333Mhz effective frequency. The...
- 【Three Image Transmission Interfaces】This mini itx gaming motherboard supports VGA, DP, and HDMI-compatible high-definition high-performance...
- 【Stable Power Supply】4-phase power supply CPU stable power supply, all solid-state capacitor design, equipped with 24+8 pin power interface, to...
- 【High-speed Transmission】The Intel motherboard with M.2 NVME protocol slot, transmission power up to 32Gbps. And equipped with USB3.0; SATA3.0;...
- Supports 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Processors AMD AM4 Socket
- Dual Channel DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Optimized VRM Heatsink
- Direct 6 Phases Digital PWM with 55A DrMOS
- PCIe 3.0 x16 Slot.1x NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 Slot.ALC887 Audio Codec.Blazing Fast 1GbE LAN.Intel Dual Band AC WiFi and Bluetooth with Ultra Durable...
- Supports AMD Ryzen 5th Gen/ 4th Gen/ 3rd Gen/ 2nd Gen
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Twin 8+2 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 90A Smart Power Stage
- Groove Designed and Multi-layered Heatsinks for Chipset and M.2 Thermal Guard III with Heatpipe
- AMD WiFi 6E 802.11ax & BT 5.2
- Intel LGA 1200 socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 10th Gen Intel Core processors
- Robust Power Solution: 8+2 Dr. MOS power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to provide reliable...
- Optimized Thermal Design: Embed custom Delta Superflo VRM fan, Mos heatsink, L-shaped heat pipe and fan headers, features low-noise AI cooling to...
- High-performance Gaming Networking: On-board Intel WiFi 6 AX201 (802. 11 ax), Intel 2. 5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2. 0a and DisplayPort 1. 4 output, and featuring dual M. 2 , front panel USB 3. 2 Gen 2 Type-C connector
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4Gbps) + BT 5.2
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec)
- Supports AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen 2000, 3000, 4000 G-Series, 5000 and 5000 G-Series Desktop Processors
- Supports DDR4 4533+ (OC)
- Supports Creative Sound Blaster Cinema 5
- Supports 12th Gen Intel Core Pentium Celeron processors for LGA 1700 socket
- Supports DDR5 Memory
- Outstanding Cooling Solution: Frozr Heatsink, VRM Heat-pipe, Aluminum Cover and M.2 Shield Frozr ensure the extreme performance with low temp
- 2.5G LAN with latest Wi-Fi 6E: Onboard 2.5G LAN with LAN manager and latest Wi-Fi 6E solution which supports 6GHz spectrum delivering the best online...
- 10 Layer PCB with 2oz Thickened Copper: Provides higher performance and long-lasting system stability without any compromise
- Support for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors and future AMD Ryzen processors with BIOS update
- Supports dual channel DDR4 memory up to 64 GB (4600 MHz)
- 2.5G LAN with LAN Manager and Wi-Fi 6 AX Solution
- Lightning Fast Game experience: PCIe 4.0, Lightning Gen 4 M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 GEN 2
- AUDIO BOOST rewards your ears with studio grade sound quality for immersive gaming experiences
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel Core Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Intel Optane Memory Ready
- Direct 10+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 90A Smart Power Stage
- Fins- Array II and Multi-Layered PCH / M.2 Heatsink with Two Heatpipes
- Supports 10th Gen Intel Core Processors and 11th Gen Intel Core Processors (LGA1200)
- Digi Power design
- 10 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Technology
- Support AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Generation / Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports 32gb dual channel ddr4 memory 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667 MHz by jedec, and 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200/ 3466 MHz by a xmp oc mode
- VR ready: Automatically optimizes your system for VR usage, pushing for maximum performance
- In game weapons: Game boost, gaming hotkey, x boost
- Gaming certified 24 hour on and offline game and motherboard testing by esports players. Form factor: Mini ITX
- Powered by 2nd generation AMD Ryzen AM4 processors to maximize connectivity and speed with dual NVMe M.2, USB 3.1 Gen2, 802.11ac WiFi, gigabit LAN,...
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and Fan Xpert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and...
- Aura Sync RGB lighting plus 2 additional RGB headers provide a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an...
- M.2 audio combo card raises M.2 drives and SupremeFX audio circuitry to minimize lateral interference
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio with the ROG exclusive SupremeFX S1220A driven by Japanese capacitors
What should you look for when purchasing the best mini itx motherboard for gaming?
To purchase the right product, you need to research its qualities and flaws.
Diversity is highly important since it offers options for different budgets and lifestyles. Choosing the best mini itx motherboard for gaming requires asking yourself the right questions to ensure the product is precisely what you need.To make your money’s worth, you should thoroughly research the options you are presented with and ask the following questions:
- How does buying mini itx motherboard for gaming benefit me?
- Is it worth the price?
- Which mini itx motherboard for gaming is the best option to go for in the nowadays market?
- What features are essential when purchasing the mini itx motherboard for gaming?
- Which brand of the this is most trustworthy?
- Which mini itx motherboard for gaming has the best price/value ratio?
You are bound to have even more vitally important questions when purchasing the mini itx motherboard for gaming. The best way to inform yourself about it is a meticulous exploration of internet resources and research for second opinions and customer reviews.
Various websites can hold pieces of information necessary for purchasing a top-notch product. Forums, reviews, and rating websites can all offer you the instrumental info needed to buy the best possible mini itx motherboard for gaming. In order to get accurate information, you should explore trustworthy websites that have a history of providing customers with specific and genuine content.
Curee.org worked hard and conducted comprehensive research to get you the necessary information regarding the mini itx motherboard for gaming.
It helps us to put together a high-quality buying guide that will provide you with pros and cons, features, and reasons the product is the right choice for you. To get the mini itx motherboard for gaming that will suit your needs best, you should consider the following factors:
Advantages of the BrandEvery brand of mini itx motherboard for gaming holds different values to it. Typically, each and every brand will have something unique that will attract your attention and make you consider their product as the leading option. The more unique the feature is, the more it will allure you to the product and its value.
FeaturesEach product has some value that separates it from the pack. Therefore, always ask yourself what features are relevant when purchasing the mini itx motherboard for gaming? What is essential for this product to have?
Value of the productThis factor is crucial since it can tell you how much value you will get for your money’s worth when purchasing this.
Customer reviewsThe second opinion always matters when you cannot decide on which product you should opt for. These reviews will paint you the picture of the mini itx motherboard for gaming by real-world customers that had experience with the product and inform you on how well it served them.
Customer ratings are similar to reviews but offer you a number or star rating of the mini itx motherboard for gaming, which can tip the scales when you are unsure which product to choose.
ReliabilityTo get the mini itx motherboard for gaming that will serve your purposes and pay off, you need to choose a reliable and durable one. High-quality product equals wise investment and peace of mind.
Purchasing the off-brand mini itx motherboard for gaming is unwise. Always look for reliable brands that offer you the highest possible quality and are trusted and recognized as a legitimate option.
Curee.org always tends to bring its visitors accurate and valuable information that is relevant to the mini itx motherboard for gaming. We always refresh and update our content since our priority is and has always been top-notch user experience.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our presentation of the this product, please let us know. You can contact us here, and if our article has made you interested in our work, you can find more about us and better realize our vision and what it represents.
Q: What is the best motherboard for gaming?
A: Best for Midrange Gaming: ASUS ROG STRIX Z2740E. Affordable and with all the bells and whistles you’d expect from top-shelf gaming motherboards, the ASUS ROG STRIX Z2740E is the best on the list for any midrange gamer.
Q: Is an uATX motherboard a micro ATX?
A: Micro ATX is a standard introduced in 1997 based on the ATX specification. It is also referred to as uATX, mATX, or µATX. The primary difference of the standard comes from the dimensions of the computer system. The maximum size of a micro ATX motherboard is 244 mm × 244 mm.
Q: What is Intel motherboard?
A: Intel motherboard. A motherboard manufactured by Intel. Not only does Intel make the CPU chips, it makes motherboards and other printed circuit boards as well as complete systems that have been sold under third party logos. Computer Desktop Encyclopedia copyright ©1981-2018 by The Computer Language Company Inc. All Right reserved.