2,231 Reviews Scanned
- Rockville SBG1154 15" 800 Watt passive Pro DJ subwoofer w/ MDF cabinet and pole mount
- 15" Pro audio woofer. 400 watts RMS/ 600 watts Program/ 800 Watts Peak
- 3" High temperature aluminum voice coil. 70 oz Magnet woofer. Ported enclosure for improved bass response
- Construction: high-density, high-quality Non resonant MDF wood - stapled, Bonded & braced
- Ergonomic recessed handles. Molded steel grill
- Unique four driver design combines form and function
- Dual slot ports minimize air turbulence
- Utilizes same high excursion drivers as the MK402 bookshelf speakers providing a matched, cohesive sound
- Manifold driver layout mitigates unwanted vibration and resonance
- Removable rubber feet allow the sub to be installed upright or laid flat
- Technical specifications: 141 dB max. SPL output; 30-150 Hz frequency range; 47-120 Hz frequency response; Power Rating of 1200W continuous, 2400W...
- With best in class 18mm wooden enclosures , 14 gauge steel grilles, and JBL’s Patented DuraFlex finish, SRX800 speakers are built to last and...
- Ergonomically designed handles support an easy, non-fatiguing grip for streamlined handling, and M10 suspension points, indexed feet, and pole/tripod...
- JBL’s patented Differential Drive Technology incorporates lower mass ferrite magnets for reduced weight, increased power handling, exceptionally low...
- Achieve optimal performance and sound coverage when paired with JBL SRX812, SRX825 or SRX835 speaker systems
- The MIT-1000s in-wall bridge speaker transforms your smaller 2-way in-wall or satellite speakers into full range monitors
- This compact non-powered sub is not for replacing a decent powered LFE subwoofer
- to bridge the frequency gap often found when trying to pair smaller speakers to a high powered subwoofer
- Buy with Confidence: Monoprice not only stands behind every product we sell with a 1 year replacement warranty, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee...
- Quality at a Fair Price: Monoprice's rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices.
- (2) Peavey SP 118 Pro Audio DJ Passive 2400W 18" PA Sub Subwoofer Package New
- 12-inch, 1000 watt (500 watts RMS) passive subwoofer
- Speakon input/out to pass the signal to an additional woofer
- Balanced TRS input and output; speaker level inputs
- Polyurethane box with carrying handles and corner bumpers
- Combine with the DJ-Quake Arrays and powered Sub (sold separately) to create the ultimate portable DJ-quake 2.1 V2 system
- Power rating: 800W for continuous, 1600W for program, and 3200W for peak sound
- Extensive frequency range of 35-250 Hz and frequency response of 52-120 Hz, with system sensitivity up to 100 dB
- An included pole mount provides the option to mount the PRX418S on the JBL SS4-BK pole
- Large vent area for reduced distortion
- For optimal performance and sound coverage pair with JBL PRX412M or PRX415M speaker systems
- (2) RockvilIe SBG1154 15" 800 Watt Passive Pro DJ Subwoofers w/ MDF Cabinet and Pole Mount. 15 Pro audio woofer. 400 Watts RMS / 600 Watts Program /...
- 3 High temperature aluminum voice coil. 70 oz magnet woofer. Ported Enclosure for Improved Bass Response. Construction: High-Density, High-Quality Non...
- Ergonomic Recessed Handles. Molded Steel Grill. Aviation Grade Black Carpet. Pole Mount. Rubber Isolating Feet. Binding Post / Banana Plug Terminals...
- SpeakON (In/Out). All input/output connections are internally connected in parallel. Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohm. Sensitivity: 94dB @ 1w/1m. Frequency...
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 18 x 17 x 20. Weight: 44 lbs
- 18" Passive Subwoofer with Plywood Enclosure
- 2 Built-in Carry Hles
- Speaker configuration Active/passive: Passive Type: Subwoofer LF driver: 18" MF driver: Not applicable HF driver: Not applicable Power capacity 8 Ohms...
- For over 65 years, no subwoofer has been able to deliver clean, powerful bass better than Cerwin-Vega’s folded horns
- In the spirit of CV’s innovative and forward thinking founder Gene Czerwinski, the next generation of his groundbreaking, and ground shaking folded...
- With high-efficiency woofers and cabinets based on Gene’s original designs, plus the new Tour ShieldTM outer coating; Cerwin-Vega combines a...
- 18" Folded Horn EarthquakeTM Bass System Durable Cerwin-Vega Tour Shield Protective Coating 2000W Peak/1000W Program / 500W Continuous Max SPL: 141dB...
- Built-in passive crossover for up to four Satellite speakers
- Long-excursion 8" (200 mm) low frequency driver with high-temperature 2" (50 mm) voice coil for tight sound quality and excellent stability under...
- 88 dB nominal sensitivity; 8Ω (150 Watt) and 70V/100V (100 Watt) operation
- Durable enclosure is rated for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV, while the zinc-plated steel grille features powder-coat finish and foam backing
- Includes main and safety suspension cables, each consisting of 15 ft. long high-tensile galvanized-steel wire rope suspension cable with fasteners for...
- 12-inch, tunable passive radiator
- Eliminate voice coil offset
- Remove voice leakage
- Terminate wind noise
- Easy tuning for quick adjustments
- Powered subwoofer with built-in 600-Watts class "D" amplifier with automatic signal-sensing, turn-on and stand-by mode
- DSP (digital signal processor) control through mobile devices via the iWoofer app; auto room correction
- Passive tuned designed for unbelievable accuracy with 12" mass tuned SLAPS patented passive radiator system
- Features operation status LEDs, RCA inputs, sub operation switch for different ranges, and selective variable crossover
- 12" long-throw, premium quality driver; Frequency response: 18 - 115Hz
- 1600 W (peak), 133 dB peak SPL utilizing high sensitivity transducer designed and engineered by EV for maximum punch
- High-output EVS-18L woofer designed to exacting specifications for superior durability and exceptional low-frequency reproduction
- System reliability verified with over 500 hours of abuse testing and endurance testing
- Ideal for portable and installed applications
- Lightweight, compact 15 mm wood enclosure with internal bracing with durable polyurea top-coat finish
- Package Includes: (2) Rockville RSG15 3-Way 8-Ohm Passive DJ/Pro Audio PA Speakers Totaling 3000W. (2) Rockville SBG1158 Passive Pro DJ Subwoofers...
- (1) High Efficiency Piezo Compression Horn. RMS Power: 750 Watts. Program Power: 1000 Watts. Peak Power: 1500 Watts. 2.5 High Temperature Aluminum...
- Construction: Top quality MDF - Stapled, Bonded & Braced. Rockville SBG1158 15" 800 Watt Passive Pro DJ Subwoofer w/ MDF Cabinet and Pole Mountable....
- Construction: High-Density, High-Quality Non Resonant MDF wood - Stapled, Bonded & Braced. Ergonomic Recessed Handles. Molded Steel Grill. Aviation...
- Sensitivity: 94dB @ 1w/1m. Frequency Response: 20Hz - 500Hz. Dimensions (W x D x H): 18 x 17 x 20. Weight: 44 lbs. Features of RSP20: Rockville RSP20...
- Includes Focal F100IWSUB8 High Power Passive Bass-Reflex Subwoofer and
- Low depth fitting 16" OC studs in-wall installation
- Bass-reflex subwoofer with 30Hz low-cut frequency
- Amplifier able to drive 2 x 100 IWSUB8 subwoofers connected in parallel.
- Peak power: 200W (continuous power : 150W under 4Ώ).
- The CVi-118S is a portable, eighteen inch dedicated subwoofer system designed to extend and supplement the low frequency extension of CVi full range...
- The CVi-118S features a high power, cast frame eighteen inch transducer with a 3" voice coil for extended use during high SPL applications.
- Steel handles and pole mount cup are also featured for use as a base for pole mounted full range systems.
- For Medium- to Large-Sized Venues
- 18" Woofer
- Front-Ported, Direct-Radiating Design
- Power Handling: 500W / 1000W / 2000W
- Frequency Response: 35 to 150 Hz
- Deep, dual subwoofer powerful bass with power handling of 200W RMS or 600W Peak
- Impedance of 2 ohms (parallel connection) 4 ohms separating twin enclosure
- Frequency Response 30 – 200Hz
- Passive dual 8" subwoofer
- Car audio Subwoofer
- The CVi-218S (Contra-Sub) is a portable, dual eighteen inch dedicated subwoofer system designed to extend and supplement the low frequency extension...
- The CVi-218S features two high power, cast frame eighteen inch transducers with 3" voice coils for extended use during high SPL applications.
- Steel handles and pole mount cup are also featured for use as a base for pole mounted full range systems.
- This configuration allows the two drivers to work together in the same acoustic space to reduce distortion components caused by driver mechanical...
- The result is cleaner, smoother low frequency reinforcement at higher SPL levels.
What should you look for when purchasing the best passive subwoofer?
To purchase the right product, you need to research its qualities and flaws.
Diversity is highly important since it offers options for different budgets and lifestyles. Choosing the best passive subwoofer requires asking yourself the right questions to ensure the product is precisely what you need.To make your money’s worth, you should thoroughly research the options you are presented with and ask the following questions:
- How does buying passive subwoofer benefit me?
- Is it worth the price?
- Which passive subwoofer is the best option to go for in the nowadays market?
- What features are essential when purchasing the passive subwoofer?
- Which brand of the this is most trustworthy?
- Which passive subwoofer has the best price/value ratio?
You are bound to have even more vitally important questions when purchasing the passive subwoofer. The best way to inform yourself about it is a meticulous exploration of internet resources and research for second opinions and customer reviews.
Various websites can hold pieces of information necessary for purchasing a top-notch product. Forums, reviews, and rating websites can all offer you the instrumental info needed to buy the best possible passive subwoofer. In order to get accurate information, you should explore trustworthy websites that have a history of providing customers with specific and genuine content.
Curee.org worked hard and conducted comprehensive research to get you the necessary information regarding the passive subwoofer.
It helps us to put together a high-quality buying guide that will provide you with pros and cons, features, and reasons the product is the right choice for you. To get the passive subwoofer that will suit your needs best, you should consider the following factors:
Advantages of the BrandEvery brand of passive subwoofer holds different values to it. Typically, each and every brand will have something unique that will attract your attention and make you consider their product as the leading option. The more unique the feature is, the more it will allure you to the product and its value.
FeaturesEach product has some value that separates it from the pack. Therefore, always ask yourself what features are relevant when purchasing the passive subwoofer? What is essential for this product to have?
Value of the productThis factor is crucial since it can tell you how much value you will get for your money’s worth when purchasing this.
Customer reviewsThe second opinion always matters when you cannot decide on which product you should opt for. These reviews will paint you the picture of the passive subwoofer by real-world customers that had experience with the product and inform you on how well it served them.
Customer ratings are similar to reviews but offer you a number or star rating of the passive subwoofer, which can tip the scales when you are unsure which product to choose.
ReliabilityTo get the passive subwoofer that will serve your purposes and pay off, you need to choose a reliable and durable one. High-quality product equals wise investment and peace of mind.
Purchasing the off-brand passive subwoofer is unwise. Always look for reliable brands that offer you the highest possible quality and are trusted and recognized as a legitimate option.
Curee.org always tends to bring its visitors accurate and valuable information that is relevant to the passive subwoofer. We always refresh and update our content since our priority is and has always been top-notch user experience.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our presentation of the this product, please let us know. You can contact us here, and if our article has made you interested in our work, you can find more about us and better realize our vision and what it represents.
Q: How can I power a passive subwoofer?
A: How to Power a Passive Subwoofer? Match the Amplifier and Loudspeakers for Determining Power. This first step in connecting a power amplifier to a passive speaker is to make sure that the amplifiers and … Power Delivery of Amplifying Device Into Rhetorician Based on Impedance. … Connection of Mixing Console to P.A. System. … Adjusting the Amplifier Gain. After all that attach the P.A. …
Q: Can a powered sub be used as a passive sub?
A: YES! You can add a powered subwoofer to a passive speaker setup (passive speakers with a separate amplifier). In my case, before I went full powered speakers in my gear, I was running the same setup (not particularly the same gear you listed above) for several years.
Q: Do subwoofers need amplifiers?
A: A subwoofer is, again, kind of a massive machine, and most subwoofers are going to require more power than your car can provide on its own. As such, prospective buyers are best off just accepting (from the start) the fact that they’re going to have to purchase some kind of amplifier in order to have a functioning subwoofer in their car.
Q: What is the purpose of an Active Subwoofer?
A: The sole purpose of the subwoofer is to emit the low-frequency tones (think of the deep bass in voice-overs during a movie, or the low bass that you can hear in a car driving by). Since this is the case, the subwoofer needs to receive the audio signals intended for this speaker to produce: the lowest frequencies of an audio production.