2,756 Reviews Scanned
- 3.5k-3500 lb Capacity Axle Beam Dexter Compatible
- Measurements: Hubface to Hubface and Spring Center to Spring Center
- EZ Lube
- Tube: 2-3/8" Diameter: Straight
- Spring Pads Welded on Axle
- This 3.5K trailer kit has everything you need to get started on your new trailer
- 1 - 3.5k TK Idler Axle
- 2 - 1.75k 1.75"W x 25.25" L - 4 Leaf Double Eye Springs
- 2 - 1.75k U-Bolt Kits
- 1 - Double Eye Hanger Kit
- Hub Face measures 85 inches - Hub Face measures from the face of one hub to the face of the other hub (the face is where the wheel meets the hub).
- Overall length measures 90 inches tip to tip.
- Spring seats welded at 70 inches - Spring Center is measured from the center of one spring to the center of the other, across the axle.
- Features the EZ-Lube system.
- Comes with spring seats welded, just mount your axle with the appropriate U-bolt kit - No more drilling!
- 72" from Hubface to Hubface and 58" Spring Center to Spring Center.
- Springs are 25 1/4" long and 1 3/4" wide
- 4 Leaf Springs
- 2-3/8" Main Tube
- 5 Lug with a 4 1/2" bolt pattern. 1/2 lug studs.
- Capacity: 2000 lbs
- Internal Wiring System To ensure seamless design Protect brake wires from wear and tear
- Underslung - Axle is welded with spring seats on the bottom Allows for lower ride height For optimal usage, use with double eye springs
- High Strength Straight Steel Axle Tube Construction to ensure Even Tire Wear A better highway experience
- 74" from Hubface to Hubface and 60" Spring Center to Spring Center.
- Springs are 25 1/4" long and 1 3/4" wide.
- 4 Leaf Springs
- 2-3/8" Main Tube
- 5 Lug with a 4 1/2" bolt pattern. 1/2 lug studs.
- 2-Pack of 1-3/4" Round Axle Seat Perch
- Fits Dexter 2000 lbs. Axles
- 1.85" Wide x 2.25" Long
- 5/8" Center Hole
- Designed to be weld on. Works with 1-3/4" Wide springs
- Greaseable Tandem Trailer Axle Shackle Kit for Double Eye Springs (3.5K -5.2K Axles)
- 2 x 7-3/4" Long Triangle Equalizer
- 8 x 9/16" Nylon Bushings
- 8 x 2 9/16" Shackle Straps
- 14 x 9/16"-20 x 3" Long Wet Bolts (7/16" Thread) & 7/16" Hex Lock Nuts
- 【Trailer Brake - Driver's Side】Replace for Dexter 023-450-00 023-450 023450 02345000 K23-450-00
- 【Trailer Brake - Passenger's Side】Replace for Dexter 023-451-00 023-451 023451 02345100 K23-451-00
- 【Application】Compatible with 9,000 lbs -10,000lbs general duty axles with 7 bolt mounting
- 【Package Included】 2 brakes, 1 right + 1 left
- 【1 Year Warranty】Please feel free to contact us for any questions, we will give quick response asap.
- 1,750lbs capacity per each spring, for standard 3,500lbs trailer axle,Eye to Eye length: 25-1/4 inch, Free open: 3 inch, width of leaf: 1-3/4 inch, 4...
- It will replace SW4B / 72-42 / LIB-401-DE / UNA212 / PR4B / 124903 / 9150014 / 93184 (different SKU# but same spring)
- Include 3,500lbs axle U-bolt kit for 2-3/8" dia round trailer axles , Kit include: 4 x 5-1/2" long U bolts, U bolts dia. 1/2"; 2 x tie plates for...
- Include Complete tandem trailer axle hanger kit for 1-3/4" leaf springs, Kit include: 2 x EQ-E1 equalizers, 6 x 3" tall hangers, 8 x shackle straps,...
- LIBRA has been supplying US OEM trailer industry for over 16 years, reliable and quality parts trusted by major trailer & trailer axle manufacturers.
- 12MM Thru Axle adapters for bicycle trailers.
- Thread pitch 1.0/1.5/1.75, shalft length from 167mm-229mm.
- Contains a variety of spacers, can be adapted to most high-end bikes.
- NOTE: Thru-Axle lengths do not equal hub standards. An axle has to be longer than the hub to fit in the bike frame. A 12×148 hub does not equal a...
- Please measure your stock axle and carefully check the shaft length and thread pitch before purchase.
- This 3.5K tandem axle trailer kit has everything you need to get started on your new trailer
- 1 - 3.5k TK Idler Axle
- 1 - 3.5K TK 10x2.25" Electric Brake Axle
- 4 - 1.75k 1.75"W x 25.25" L - 4 Leaf Double Eye Springs
- 4 - 1.75k U-Bolt Kits; 1 - Double Eye Tandem Hanger Kit
- Replacement (Pack of 2) Trailer Axle Kits with 4 on 4" Bolt Idler Hub & 1" Round BT8 Spindle
- Specs - 1,250 lb Hub Capacity, Used On 2,000 lb Axle Shaft 1 Diameter: 1 1/4" Shaft 2 Diameter: 1" Shaft Length: 8 3/4" (4" Long Stub) Hub A...
- Includes - (2) Idler Hub with Lug Nuts, (2) 1" BT8 Round Spindle with Castle Nut, Pin & Washer, (4) Inner/Outer Bearings, (2) Double-lip Grease Seal...
- Assembly with 4 on 4" bolt idler hub & 1" round BT8 spindle. Rated to 1,250 lbs. each or 2,000 lbs. for the pair
- Fits 2,000 pound trailer axles with straight spindles, but to know if this hub is the right fit for your setup you would want to check the size your...
- 500 lbs capacity
- Stub axles can be bolted (hardware not included) or welded to trailer frame
- 45 degree downward starting angle
- Perfect item to easily build your own custom motorcycle trailer
- Read product description below for more detailed information.
- HIGH COMPATIBLITY: High quality non-powered rear wheel axle, which can well fit for 1/10 RC Tractor Truck, perfect upgrade accessories.
- MUCH HELP: RC Wheel Axle can help you repair expensive equipment, improve control performance and extend the service life of RC car.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Comes with light weight feature, no additional burden to RC car, can be installed with 4 links, easy to install and remove, and not easy...
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: Made of high quality metal material, sturdy, durable and long service life.
- GUARANTEE: We strive to provide a better customer experience. In terms of any problem of this product, you can send emails as soon.
- Kit Includes:( 2 x 3" tall hangers)( 2 x 2.1" tall hangers) (4 x shackle straps (eye to eye 2-5/8') (6 x 9/16"-18 x 3.0" long shackle bolts )(6 x...
- Compatible with Models: 1-3/4" wide double eye springs, 2,000 - 7,000 lb axles/ 3500 lb single axles Specifications:
- Not for slipper springs Standard 25.25 Eye To Eye Leaf Springs
- 1 3/4" Wide, Brackets Should Be Installed 25.75" Center To Center On Your Frame ****Weld-On Application***
- 1 1/4" Diameter, 3 3/8" long shaft, BT8 1" spindle.
- Spindle includes spindle nut, spindle washer, and cotter pin.
- 5-4.5" BT8 hub pre raced and studded.
- Hub includes inner and outer bearing L44643, seal, grease cap, and lug nuts.
- Rated at 1000 lbs. per spindle, two will hold 2,000 lbs.
- 【HEAVY DUTY 】These dust caps are made of high quality carbon steel and rubber, surface zinc plated, strong and durable, not easy to deform,...
- 【WITH EXTRA 4 SEALS】4 caps meet your daily use and extra 4 seals will be a reserve in case you get into trouble.
- 【DIMENSION】OD: 2.72 inch/ 69.1 mm.Please check the size information and compatibility carefully before placing an order.
- 【FIT】Fit most standard 7000 -8000 lb trailer wheel hub for both types of axles EZ Lube and standard.
- 【SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】For whatever reason, if you are not satisfied, you can request a replacement or a full refund. Please do not hesitate to...
What should you look for when purchasing the best trailer axles?
To purchase the right product, you need to research its qualities and flaws.
Diversity is highly important since it offers options for different budgets and lifestyles. Choosing the best trailer axles requires asking yourself the right questions to ensure the product is precisely what you need.To make your money’s worth, you should thoroughly research the options you are presented with and ask the following questions:
- How does buying trailer axles benefit me?
- Is it worth the price?
- Which trailer axles is the best option to go for in the nowadays market?
- What features are essential when purchasing the trailer axles?
- Which brand of the this is most trustworthy?
- Which trailer axles has the best price/value ratio?
You are bound to have even more vitally important questions when purchasing the trailer axles. The best way to inform yourself about it is a meticulous exploration of internet resources and research for second opinions and customer reviews.
Various websites can hold pieces of information necessary for purchasing a top-notch product. Forums, reviews, and rating websites can all offer you the instrumental info needed to buy the best possible trailer axles. In order to get accurate information, you should explore trustworthy websites that have a history of providing customers with specific and genuine content.
Curee.org worked hard and conducted comprehensive research to get you the necessary information regarding the trailer axles.
It helps us to put together a high-quality buying guide that will provide you with pros and cons, features, and reasons the product is the right choice for you. To get the trailer axles that will suit your needs best, you should consider the following factors:
Advantages of the BrandEvery brand of trailer axles holds different values to it. Typically, each and every brand will have something unique that will attract your attention and make you consider their product as the leading option. The more unique the feature is, the more it will allure you to the product and its value.
FeaturesEach product has some value that separates it from the pack. Therefore, always ask yourself what features are relevant when purchasing the trailer axles? What is essential for this product to have?
Value of the productThis factor is crucial since it can tell you how much value you will get for your money’s worth when purchasing this.
Customer reviewsThe second opinion always matters when you cannot decide on which product you should opt for. These reviews will paint you the picture of the trailer axles by real-world customers that had experience with the product and inform you on how well it served them.
Customer ratings are similar to reviews but offer you a number or star rating of the trailer axles, which can tip the scales when you are unsure which product to choose.
ReliabilityTo get the trailer axles that will serve your purposes and pay off, you need to choose a reliable and durable one. High-quality product equals wise investment and peace of mind.
Purchasing the off-brand trailer axles is unwise. Always look for reliable brands that offer you the highest possible quality and are trusted and recognized as a legitimate option.
Curee.org always tends to bring its visitors accurate and valuable information that is relevant to the trailer axles. We always refresh and update our content since our priority is and has always been top-notch user experience.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our presentation of the this product, please let us know. You can contact us here, and if our article has made you interested in our work, you can find more about us and better realize our vision and what it represents.
Q: What are the best trailer axles?
A: Lippert Idler Trailer Axle. Replace your old and worn out trailer axle with this standard spring idler trailer axle from Lippert that has a 3500 lbs. … Al-Ko Spring Trailer Axle. This 5200 lbs. … Rockwell American Trailer Axle. Rockwell American’s axle trailers are known for their durability and longer lifespan. … Torsion Trailer Axle. … Torsion Trailer Axle 2. …
Q: What are the different types of trailer axles?
A: Utility trailer axles are normally divided into two different types: Spring axles and torsion axles. While these two types of axles perform the same basic job, the way they go about suspending and cushioning the trailer load is completely different.
Q: How do you measure trailer axles?
A: The Hub Face measurement can be measured from the face of your hub or the back of the stud to the same location on the opposite side of the axle. If you have a 0 offset wheel which most trailer tires & wheels are, a good way to estimate this measurement is center of tire to the center of the other tire.
Q: What size are trailer axles?
A: Your trailer is 86 inches wide and your axles need to be 102 inches wide. So first you are going to measure from the outside of the axle toward the center 51” and mark it, do the same on both sides ( 51 + 51 = 102).