3,595 Reviews Scanned
- EASY INSTALLATION: This wireless USB print server uses either a web-based interface, a Windows based installation wizard, and a WPS button for easy...
- SHARE A PRINTER: This compact wireless print server supports 802.11b/g/n wireless standards for functionality with almost any wireless network and...
- GREAT FOR ANY ENVIRONMENT: This USB print server adapter is the perfect printing solution. It’s ideal for home or small office applications, and...
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY: This USB to Ethernet print server is USB 2.0 compliant, and works w/ Mac & Windows, including Windows 10. The print adapter also...
- Linksys WPSM54G-RM 802.11g Wireless Print Server w/Multifunction Printer Support General Features:
- One (1) 10/100 auto sensing Fast Ethernet port with auto MDI/MDIX support
- One (1) USB 2.0 port (backward compatible with USB 1.1)
- Connects your multifunction printer to your network Supports printing, faxing, scanning and copying
- Supports most major All-in-One USB printers
- Wireless And Wired Print Server Function —— You can configure the Wi-Fi connection between the server and your LAN on any computer / mobile phone...
- USB Extension Function —— Any one of all the users in your LAN can share a USB scanner or a USB device by the server. Both wireless and wired USB...
- When using the USB extension function to share a USB device, a software —— "USB Connection Tool" must be run on the PC or MAC at the same time and...
- The USB Extending Distance —— Any user on the same network as the server can share a USB device by it. That is, the longest distance of the USB...
- Supported USB Devices —— USB printers, USB scanners, USB mouses / keyboards, USB Webcams, USB flash drives, USB hard drives, USB hard drive...
- Easy-to-setup print server Links your Label Writer label maker with your network for wireless printing
- Everyone on your wireless network can print directly from their computers
- Windows and Mac network compatible
- Installs easily: Connects via USB and Ethernet cable
- Includes printer server, installation CD, A/C adapter, 1-year limited warranty
- This 2-in-1 wireless/wired printer network adapter allows any networked computer to access the USB printer connected with this print server device.
- This USB print server offers the ability to place your printer anywhere as long as this print server can stay connected with Wi-Fi network or hotspot...
- Users may change the IP address of this printer server by using smartphone, tablet or computer to connect into the hotspot of this printer server and...
- Printer driver needs to be installed on each networked computer in order to gain access of the printer connected via this printer server. After...
- This USB print server box fully supports all Windows OS including Win10, Win8.1/Win8, Win7, Vista, and Win XP. This usb printer sharing device is...
- Share a printer with everyone on your network -- works with most USB 1.1 or 2.0 printers
- Connects your printer directly to the network by 10/100 wired Ethernet or 54 Mbps Wireless-G (802.11g)
- Prevents congestion on your PC with other users' print jobs
- No need to leave a PC on 24/7
- Form Factor: desktop
- Marknet N8372 (front Wi-Fi- FSM)
- Lexmark Marknet N8372 802 11 a/b/g/n/ac Wireless Print Server
- Works with Lexmark B2442 B2650 B2865 B2338 C720 C2425 C2535 CS421 CS521 CS622 CS725 CX421 CX522 CX622 CX625 CX725
- M3250 MB2770 MC2425 MC2535 MC2640 MS621 MS622 MS821 MS822 MS823 MS825 MS826 MX421 MX521 MX522 MX622 MX721 MX722 MX822 MX826 XM1242 XM1246 XM3250
- Brand Zebra NetworkCard Genuine,3 Months warranty guarantee
- For Zebra ZM400 105SL Plus 110Xi4 Thermal Label Printer
- It also fits for zebra 170xi4 220xi4/ Xi4 series thermal printer
- What's include:1x Wireless Network Card
- 30 DAYS MONEY BACK- All customers enjoy 30 Day Money Back.Customers can return and get refunded in case the purchasing is not satisfactory for any...
- Support turns your USB printer into WiFi Network printer
- Support print from Android smartphone and computer
- Support multi-users sharing a USB printer simultaneously
- Support print file in format of image, PDF, PPT, Excel, Word
- Standard USB2.0 interface, with user-friendly config tool for quick parameter setting, equipped with 1pcs RJ45 LAN port
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing port, no need for a dedicated print-server computer
- Lets you print from any computer and from any application, right over the Internet/Intranet
- Multiple servers and multiple protocols support
- Print quality is equal to that of a document printed from your local office
- Includes easy-setup disk and quick-installation guide
- EXTENDED WIRELESS COVERAGE: Adds Wi-Fi range coverage up to 1000 sq ft, and connects up to 15 devices such as laptops, smartphones, speakers, IP...
- AC750 WI-FI SPEED: Provides up to 750Mbps performance using dual-band and patented FastLane(TM) technology.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Works with any wireless router, gateway, or cable modem with Wi-Fi.
- WIRED ETHERNET PORT: Simply plug in game consoles, streaming players, or other nearby wired devices using the one 10/100M port for maximum speed.
- SAFE & SECURE: Supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols.
- Easily connects USB 2.0, 1.1 printer to a network, allows multiple computers to share 1 USB printer on the network with the included Cat 5 cable
- Print from any computer on the network or from across the Internet; USB cable and Ethernet cable used for connection
- 10Base-T, 100Base-T auto-sensing Ethernet Port; Please refer to user guide before use
- Supports DHCP client and multiple network protocols; Supports Telnet and web management software
- Backed by IOGEAR's 3-year and free lifetime US based technical support, Note : Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for manual...
- Wireless connect Ethernet-enabled device to most Wi-Fi networks (not compatible with Enterprise Authentication)
- Turn legacy electronics into high-speed Wi-Fi enabled devices. Operating Range - Indoor up to 100m, Outdoor up to 180m
- Supports transfer speeds of up to 300Mbps on 2. 4GHz networks
- Compatible with 802. 11b/g/n network standards
- Small form factor for ease of placement
- CONNECT YOUR WIRED DEVICE TO Wi-Fi: by Using this Dual Band Ethernet to Wireless Adapter, your Ethernet-enabled Devices can Access the Internet via...
- WORK WITH ANY ETHERNET ENABLED DEVICES: This Wireless to Ethernet Adapter Supports Smart TV, Game Console, Blu-Ray Player, Network Printer, Raspberry...
- AC1200 FASTER WIRELESS SPEED: Up to 867Mbps on 5GHz WiFi or 300Mbps on 2.4GHz WiFi, Excellent for Online Video Streaming, Gaming, High Quality Music...
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: This 5GHz Universal Wireless Adapter Works with Any 802.11ax/ac/a/b/g/n WiFi Routers; Tech Support Email...
- BETTER WIFI SIGNAL: The Ethernet Wireless Adapter comes with 2X Angle Adjustable External Smart WiFi Antennas which Pick up Stronger WiFi Signal than...
- Intel Iris Pro Graphics
- 2.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 Processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.2 GHz) with 6MB L3 cache
- 21.5-inch (Diagonal) LED-backlit Display with IPS Technology; 1920-by-1080 Resolution
- 1TB Hard Drive, 8 GB (Two 4 GB) of 1600MHz DDR3 Memory
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized...
- 📷【Transverse Sleek Industrial Design & Low-Power Mode】- Mars 400s PRO with the new design, the system is with a lower gravity center, which...
- 📷【0.08s, 400ft & Multiple Platforms Monitoring】-The new 400S PRO has 400ft line of sight (LOS) wireless video and audio transmission with 0.08S...
- 📷【Direct Monitoring Video Feed For Live Streaming】-Another new feature of Mars 400S PRO is the direct live stream data feature. Now, with the...
- 📷【3 Application Scene Modes & Optional Fan Modes】-The 400S PRO comes with HD Mode, balance mode and speed mode in the settings. The data rate...
- 📷【Multiple Power Options & Wide Applications】- Hollyland Mars 400S PRO supports 5-12V Type-C wide voltage charging options, including various...
- Compatible with more than 320 printer models on the market
- Supports Multi-Protocol and Multi-OS, easy to set up in almost all network environments
- High-Speed microprocessor and USB 2.0 compliant printing port make processing jobs faster
- Simple setup and management, very easy to operate
- NOTE *** For more Printer Compatibility information, see the PDF File of Compatibility Guide under Product Guide & Documents
- MarkNet N8352 Wireless plus NFC Customize Your Lexmark Printer or Multifunction Machine and Optimize Productivity with Genuine Lexmark Accessories
- Lexmark CS310 CS410 CS510 CX310 CX410 CX510 M1145 M3150 MS310 MS410 MS510 MS610 MX310 MX410 XC2132 MarkNet N8352 Wireless plus NFC
- Equip Access Wireless Card
- The Linksys EA3500 offers fast speed to connect your computers, Internet-ready TVs, game consoles, and other Wi-Fi devices at transfer rates up to 300...
- Built with leading 802.11n wireless technology, the Linksys EA3500 offers superior range to create a powerful wireless network.
- Enhanced MIMO antenna array boosts signal strength to provide exceptional coverage and reliability so you can enjoy your wireless network from...
- Double your network bandwidth with dual-band N (2.4 and 5GHz) designed to avoid interference and maximize throughput for smoother and faster HD video...
- The USB port lets you add a range of devices such as storage and printers to share files at home or over the Internet for greater access to more...
What should you look for when purchasing the best wireless print server?
To purchase the right product, you need to research its qualities and flaws.
Diversity is highly important since it offers options for different budgets and lifestyles. Choosing the best wireless print server requires asking yourself the right questions to ensure the product is precisely what you need.To make your money’s worth, you should thoroughly research the options you are presented with and ask the following questions:
- How does buying wireless print server benefit me?
- Is it worth the price?
- Which wireless print server is the best option to go for in the nowadays market?
- What features are essential when purchasing the wireless print server?
- Which brand of the this is most trustworthy?
- Which wireless print server has the best price/value ratio?
You are bound to have even more vitally important questions when purchasing the wireless print server. The best way to inform yourself about it is a meticulous exploration of internet resources and research for second opinions and customer reviews.
Various websites can hold pieces of information necessary for purchasing a top-notch product. Forums, reviews, and rating websites can all offer you the instrumental info needed to buy the best possible wireless print server. In order to get accurate information, you should explore trustworthy websites that have a history of providing customers with specific and genuine content.
Curee.org worked hard and conducted comprehensive research to get you the necessary information regarding the wireless print server.
It helps us to put together a high-quality buying guide that will provide you with pros and cons, features, and reasons the product is the right choice for you. To get the wireless print server that will suit your needs best, you should consider the following factors:
Advantages of the BrandEvery brand of wireless print server holds different values to it. Typically, each and every brand will have something unique that will attract your attention and make you consider their product as the leading option. The more unique the feature is, the more it will allure you to the product and its value.
FeaturesEach product has some value that separates it from the pack. Therefore, always ask yourself what features are relevant when purchasing the wireless print server? What is essential for this product to have?
Value of the productThis factor is crucial since it can tell you how much value you will get for your money’s worth when purchasing this.
Customer reviewsThe second opinion always matters when you cannot decide on which product you should opt for. These reviews will paint you the picture of the wireless print server by real-world customers that had experience with the product and inform you on how well it served them.
Customer ratings are similar to reviews but offer you a number or star rating of the wireless print server, which can tip the scales when you are unsure which product to choose.
ReliabilityTo get the wireless print server that will serve your purposes and pay off, you need to choose a reliable and durable one. High-quality product equals wise investment and peace of mind.
Purchasing the off-brand wireless print server is unwise. Always look for reliable brands that offer you the highest possible quality and are trusted and recognized as a legitimate option.
Curee.org always tends to bring its visitors accurate and valuable information that is relevant to the wireless print server. We always refresh and update our content since our priority is and has always been top-notch user experience.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our presentation of the this product, please let us know. You can contact us here, and if our article has made you interested in our work, you can find more about us and better realize our vision and what it represents.
Q: Will a wireless router work as a print server?
A: A wireless router can work as a print server only if it was designed and manufactured to be both a router and print server. A hint that your router has dual capability is the presence of a USB port for connecting a printer.
Q: How do I add a wireless printer to this computer?
A: Click “Start” from the task bar, and then click “Control Panel.”. Click “Hardware and Sound,” and choose “Printers.”. Click “Add a Printer” at the top of the window. Select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer,” and choose the printer you want to add from available printers listed.
Q: How to connect wireless printer?
A: Turn on the printer. Find an option to connect with theWi-Fi Usually, there is an user interface or Wi-Fi button which can help you make it.
Q: Will a wireless printer work on any computer?
A: Wireless Printers can be used with desktop or laptop computers that are connected to your home network via an ethernet cable. However, wireless printers can also can be used to print from any wireless device such as a tablet or even your cell phone.