3,743 Reviews Scanned
- NUTRIENT POWER: This omega powerhouse is full of other useful nutrients that will help men and women live a better life. In every serving of our chia...
- SIMPLY ORGANIC: Our Organic Chia Seeds are gluten-free, nut-free, low-carb, non-GMO, making them a great addition to your pantry, no matter your...
- WITH OMEGA-3 & MORE: Chia seeds are loaded with 5350mg of omega-3, 10g of fiber, which is 7% of the DV recommended amount for fiber. In the ancient...
- FLAVOR NEUTRAL FAVORITE: Chia seeds are a kitchen essential that many people don’t know about. You can add chia seeds to just about any food without...
- BLEND, BAKE, OR SHAKE: When it comes to the uses for our chia seeds, the possibilities are endless. Mix into baked goods like bread and muffins to add...
- ✔️ Plant-Based Omegas — Omega fatty acids are important fats, but when following a vegan or vegetarian lifestyle, it can be difficult to get...
- ✔️ Nutrient-Dense Superfood — These delicious superseeds are a great way to add a boost of vegan-friendly nutrients to salads, puddings and...
- ✔️ Perfect for Smoothies, Salads and More — With a neutral flavor, chia seeds can be easily mixed into drinks, savory dishes and baked goods....
- ✔️ Vegan Protein — Looking for a versatile plant-based protein to incorporate in your diet? Mix some chia seeds into your morning smoothie or...
- ✔️ USDA Organic and Non-GMO — Viva Naturals chia seeds are Non-GMO Project Verified, plus USDA Organic, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Paleo and...
- Named after the Mayan word for “strength," the tiny chia seed is a substantial source of protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants!
- A good source of magnesium, calcium and iron, Navitas Organics Chia Seeds also provide 11% DV fiber and 2g protein per serving.
- Chia Seeds are abundant in omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3's are are revered for their anti-inflammatory properties and essential for optimal...
- Make chia pudding (the tiny seeds expand when soaked) or add to salads, oatmeal, dips, smoothies, and baked goods.
- USDA Organic, Kosher, Non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free, 19 Servings per container.
- Ideal for topping soups, salads or baking and cooking applications
- When added to liquid, chia seeds swell and absorb up to 12 times their weight
- A good source of protein, calcium and iron
- Crunchy and wholesome
- Keep cool and dry
- ORGANIC CHIA SEEDS (SALVIA HISPANICA) - 8oz Resealable Bag
- IMPORTED FROM PARAGUAY - This bag contains certified organic, Chia Seeds from Paraguay.
- HEALTHY & DELICIOUS - Sprinkle onto salads and granola or stir it into your favorite smoothie.
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC - All our products are certified USDA Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF), a leader in organic...
- LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Chia Seeds for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your...
- Good source of fiber
- Mild and nutty flavor
- NUTRIENT RICH. METZLI Dried Chia seeds give you large doses of essential minerals like Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Copper, Zinc, Manganese.
- ANCIENT SUPERFOOD. METZTLI Chia seeds, despite their tiny size, are one of the most nutritious foods on the planet. They are loaded with fiber,...
- MINIMUM CALORIES. The Chia seeds deliver the maximum amount of nutrients with minimum calories. There is no sugar in chia seeds.
- HIGH SOLUBLE FIBER CONTENT. Almost all the carbohydrates in chia seeds are fiber. This food is extremely good for digestion and can help in weight...
- HEALTH BENEFITS. Plant-based foods have long been associated with a reduced risk of many adverse health conditions, including obesity, diabetes, heart...
- Mild Flavor - There's so much to love about this tiny but mighty seed! Our Black Chia Seeds are great to add texture and visual pizzazz to satiate our...
- Easy To Use - Our black chia seeds are carefully packaged debris-free and ready to use in a resealable pouch, so they're primed and waiting to be...
- Tips And Tricks - Chia seeds are incredibly versatile. They lend their services in beverages and both sweet and savory dishes and can even be used as...
- Fun Tidbit - Chia was highly revered by ancient tribes and were used as an endurance food during battle and as currency, but they were destroyed by...
- Feel Good Ingredient - Non-GMO and certified organic, gluten-free, and kosher, our line of pantry staples is made with ingredients plucked from nature...
- GIVE BACK - Your purchase will help feed 250 kids three days a week through our Carrington Cares program. These children are a part of the local...
- NUTRIENT RICH - Our organic whole chia seeds contain the richest plant source of Omega 3’s, containing more Omega 3’s than salmon. High in fiber,...
- MILD FLAVOR - Carrington Farms organic whole chia seeds have a very mild flavor and can be added to salads, cereal, yogurt and smoothies.
- DIET FRIENDLY - Our organic whole chia seeds are suitable food for many diets including Paleo, Gluten Free, and Vegan.
- Ground chia seeds, a nutritional powerhouse used by ancient Aztecs and Mayans
- Good source of ala omega-3 essential fatty acid that helps support heart health
- 4 grams of dietary fiber per serving
- Higher in antioxidant activity than blueberries
- Neutral flavor means chia seeds can be easily blended into smoothies or your other favorite foods without affecting the taste
- USDA Certified Organic Black Chia Seeds
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Great source of Omega-3 fatty acids, protein, antioxidants and fiber
- Product of Latin America, Packed in California
- Add these versatile seeds to your favorite juices, sprinkle them on salads and oatmeal, or give your smoothie bowl a little chia kick!
- GO TO SEED: For super nutrition, it’s time to go to seed. First, there's chia seed, which has a reputation for Omega-3. Next comes flax, also an...
- FIBER-FUL OMEGAS: With 3 grams per serving Superfood Organic Super Seeds are a good source of fiber, which helps keep you regular. They also provide...
- CERTIFIED DELICIOUS: BetterBody Foods Organic Super Seeds are Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Kosher, and USDA Organic certified, so you don't have to worry...
- HEALTHY plus TASTY, SITTING IN A TREE: BetterBody Foods is committed to certified natural and organic foods made with natural ingredients you can...
- EDUCATE YOUR TASTEBUDS: BetterBody Foods products combine healthy ingredients with delicious flavor.
- USDA Certified Organic, Earth Kosher, Non-GMO, Raw, Gluten Free, and Vegan Friendly.
- We source only the cleanest chia seeds that are debris free, and fresh, directly from the growers.
- Chia seeds are a great source of calcium, healthy omega fats, protein, antioxidants, and dietary fiber.
- Terrasoul Superfoods sources the freshest and highest quality superfoods from all over the planet. Our mission is to make these amazing, healthy foods...
- 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee - We stand behind our products and offer a 30-day money back guarantee, backed by an outstanding customer...
- Named after the Mayan word for “strength," the tiny chia seed is a substantial source of protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- A good source of magnesium, calcium and iron, Navitas Organics Chia Seeds also provide 11% DV fiber and 2g protein per serving
- Chia Seeds are abundant in omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3's are are revered for their anti-inflammatory properties and essential for optimal functioning
- Make chia pudding (the tiny seeds expand when soaked) or add to salads, oatmeal, dips, smoothies, and baked goods
- USDA Organic, Kosher, Non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free, 38 Servings
- Contains One, 12 Ounce Organic Black Chia Seed Bags
- Each bag contains 2450mg Omega-3, 4g of Dietary Fiber, 3g of Complete Protein, tiny chia seeds deliver a superfood boost of heart-healthy Omega-3,...
- All of our products are USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Vegan, Gluten Free, and Kosher
- Our BPA Free packing makes this the perfect snack to keep in your bag, pantry, or kid’s lunch!
- Mamma Chia is a conscious and sustainable company that honors and uplifts both the soul of humanity and the soul of the planet.
- 100 percent chia seeds
- Contains omega 3, antioxidants, fiber & protein
- Usda organic certified
- Non-gmo project verified
- Kosher, vegan and gluten-free
- PREMIUM RAW, CHIA SEEDS: Healthworks Chia Seeds are all-natural, nut-free and grain-free. They can go with all dietary restrictions such as vegan,...
- MANY BENEFITS & NUTRIENTS: Packed with antioxidants and essential vitamins & minerals such as calcium, magnesium and iron, our Chia Seeds are a great...
- COUNTLESS RECIPES: Healthworks Chia Seed is a perfect addition to smoothies, shakes, juices, oatmeal, cereals, yogurt, baked goods, protein cookies,...
- NATURAL ORIGIN: Healthworks Chia Seeds are sustainably grown and sourced from small farmers. We have been a market leader for many years and strive to...
- OUR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee, No Questions Asked! We will offer a 30-day money back guarantee on any product you...
- Gluten free
- Source of protein, fiber and antioxidants
- Rich source of protein, antioxidants, essential Omega-3 fatty acids, magnesium, calcium, potassium, and fiber
- An ideal addition to Whole30, vegetarian, vegan, whole food, paleo-friendly, ketogenic, and gluten-free diets
- Healthy, flavor-neutral black chia seeds add a wholesome gourmet flair to salads, snacks, smoothies, and baked goods, or soak them for a satisfying...
- Nutiva stringently adheres to USDA guidelines and partners with organic farmers to source the world’s finest non-GMO chia seeds and to deliver food...
- Comes in easy-to-use, resealable, BPA-free packaging
- High in fiber and a good source of protein, iron and calcium
- Add a wholesome crunch to your baking and meals
- Non-gmo, sulfite-free, Vegetarian, Vegan and all-natural
- Certified: organic and Kosher
- Keep cool and dry
What should you look for when purchasing the best chia seeds?
To purchase the right product, you need to research its qualities and flaws.
Diversity is highly important since it offers options for different budgets and lifestyles. Choosing the best chia seeds requires asking yourself the right questions to ensure the product is precisely what you need.To make your money’s worth, you should thoroughly research the options you are presented with and ask the following questions:
- How does buying chia seeds benefit me?
- Is it worth the price?
- Which chia seeds is the best option to go for in the nowadays market?
- What features are essential when purchasing the chia seeds?
- Which brand of the this is most trustworthy?
- Which chia seeds has the best price/value ratio?
You are bound to have even more vitally important questions when purchasing the chia seeds. The best way to inform yourself about it is a meticulous exploration of internet resources and research for second opinions and customer reviews.
Various websites can hold pieces of information necessary for purchasing a top-notch product. Forums, reviews, and rating websites can all offer you the instrumental info needed to buy the best possible chia seeds. In order to get accurate information, you should explore trustworthy websites that have a history of providing customers with specific and genuine content.
Curee.org worked hard and conducted comprehensive research to get you the necessary information regarding the chia seeds.
It helps us to put together a high-quality buying guide that will provide you with pros and cons, features, and reasons the product is the right choice for you. To get the chia seeds that will suit your needs best, you should consider the following factors:
Advantages of the BrandEvery brand of chia seeds holds different values to it. Typically, each and every brand will have something unique that will attract your attention and make you consider their product as the leading option. The more unique the feature is, the more it will allure you to the product and its value.
FeaturesEach product has some value that separates it from the pack. Therefore, always ask yourself what features are relevant when purchasing the chia seeds? What is essential for this product to have?
Value of the productThis factor is crucial since it can tell you how much value you will get for your money’s worth when purchasing this.
Customer reviewsThe second opinion always matters when you cannot decide on which product you should opt for. These reviews will paint you the picture of the chia seeds by real-world customers that had experience with the product and inform you on how well it served them.
Customer ratings are similar to reviews but offer you a number or star rating of the chia seeds, which can tip the scales when you are unsure which product to choose.
ReliabilityTo get the chia seeds that will serve your purposes and pay off, you need to choose a reliable and durable one. High-quality product equals wise investment and peace of mind.
Purchasing the off-brand chia seeds is unwise. Always look for reliable brands that offer you the highest possible quality and are trusted and recognized as a legitimate option.
Curee.org always tends to bring its visitors accurate and valuable information that is relevant to the chia seeds. We always refresh and update our content since our priority is and has always been top-notch user experience.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our presentation of the this product, please let us know. You can contact us here, and if our article has made you interested in our work, you can find more about us and better realize our vision and what it represents.
Q: What are chia seeds and how are they used?
A: “Chia” means strength, and folklore has it that these cultures used the tiny black and white seeds as an energy booster. That makes sense, as chia seeds are a concentrated food containing healthy omega-3 fatty acids, carbohydrates, protein, fiber, antioxidants, and calcium.
Q: How much chia seed should you eat per day?
A: Adults can eat 15 to 20 grams (approximately two to three tablespoons) of chia seeds, whole or ground, per day. This will provide the daily requirement for omega-3s. Children and teens from ages 10 to 18 can eat up to 10 grams of chia seeds per day.
Q: What are the side effects of eating chia seeds?
A: Interaction With Medications People who are on blood thinning and blood pressure medications should consult their doctor before including chia seeds in their daily diet. Allergy to Seeds People with certain types of food allergies also should stay away or consult their doctor before consuming seeds. … May Lead to Cancer
Q: What is the recommended daily dose of chia seeds?
A: Adults may consume 15-20 grams of chia seeds per day. Those between the ages of 10-18 may consume about 10 grams of chia seeds each day. Children under 10 should not consume more than 1 tablespoon of chia seeds. Those using chia seeds for cardiovascular shielding may take 33-45g of blended seeds daily for three months. 1. Nutritional Facts