2,891 Reviews Scanned
- Crafted for the Pacific Northwest to withstand wet winters and dry, hot summers
- Grows in Thick to help keep out Moss and Poi Annua
- Contains our exclusive 4 in 1 water Smart Plus coating that absorbs 2x more water than uncoated seed, feeds to jump-start growth, and helps protect...
- Grows quicker, thicker, greener grass guaranteed
- Fine bladed texture with medium drought tolerance
- The perfect mix of Tall Fescue, Perennial Ryegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass and Fine Fescue to survive sun and moderate shade
- Ideal grass seed for lawns that receive sun in some parts and moderate shade in others
- Contains just the right amount of fertilizer to help your lawn succeed
- For areas getting 4 to 6 hours of sunlight
- Excellent disease resistance and very good drought tolerance
- Improved easy to spread formula
- Starts to grow in as few as 7 days
- Absorbs 3x its weight in water to keep the seeds moist
- Feeds up to 6 weeks
- All-in-one bare spot repair
- Grow grass anywhere, guaranteed (subject to proper care) with this revolutionary seeding mix
- Grass seed: Scotts best high performance seed; Mulch: absorbs 6X its weight in water and expands to surround the seed in a moist protective layer
- Fertilizer: Exclusive controlled release technology feeds seedlings to jumpstart growth
- Tackifier: Helps keep seed from washing away; Protectant: Helps keep seedlings safe from harmful diseases that can attack newly planted areas
- Grows in full sun and dense shade, high traffic areas and on slopes; seeds up to 225 sq. ft
- McCord, Bruce (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 142 Pages - 03/05/2022 (Publication Date) - HMS Publishing (Publisher)
- Traffic Tolerance: Excellent
- Sun Tolerance: Excellent
- Grass Color: Medium to dark green
- Grass Texture: Moderately fine
- Drought Tolerance: Excellent
- Repairs bare spots in two weeks or less
- Guaranteed to grow
- Everything you need to grow lush, thick grass is pre-mixed and ready to use
- Contains a combination of Premium Smart Seed grass seed, professional-grade fertilizer, and mulch
- Formulated with grasses that thrive in shady areas
- Quickly repairs bare areas
- Germinates within 4-7 days
- Provides ground cover and erosion control
- 99.9% weed free grass seed
- Coarse bladed texture with low drought tolerance
- The Pacific Northwest Wildflower Seed Mix is a must-have for gardeners in the northwestern United States, from Washington down to California. Growing...
- This delightful mix contains 25 of the most popular annual and perennial wildflowers ideally suited for the Pacific Northwest, including baby's...
- This easy and beautiful Pacific Northwest Wildflower Seed Mix attracts pollinators, butterflies and birds, and is a cinch to grow and maintain,...
- Growing wildflowers from seed couldn't be easier. Plant in the spring or fall and be amazed at the amount of blooms in colors so vibrant and...
- Eden Brothers offers the highest quality wildflower seed mixes and over 2,000 other varieties of flower, vegetable, and herb seeds, and flower bulbs....
- Rye Grass Seed
- 50 lb
- covers Up to 10,000 sq. ft.
- Hardiness Zone(s) - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
- Designed for full sun and light shade, fine bladed texture & low drought resistance
- 4 in 1 WaterSmart PLUS Coating absorbs more water than uncoated seed, feeds with essential nutrients and helps protect seedlings from disease
- Includes Scotts best seed, helps protect seedlings against disease, keeps seed moist 2x longer than uncoated seed and feeds to jumpstart growth
- Ideal for quick growth, erosion control and high traffic areas
- Seeds up to 2,900 sq. ft
- 3-in-1 solution for thin lawns, including seed, fertilizer and soil improver
- Seed to fill gaps in your current lawn
- Fertilizer for thicker, greener turf
- Soil improver for enhanced root development
- Get up to a 50% thicker lawn with just one easy application with a spreader (subject to proper care; results may vary based on the current condition...
- PERENNIAL, fine-bladed grass. Excellent performance in shaded areas
- SUPERIOR disease resistance
- AGGRESSIVE tillering fills in lawns. Naturally 6-8" tall; does well cut or uncut
- MEDIUM to dark green color
- WEED AND other crop seed free! 99.6% pure seed, 0.4% inert matter
- Has an invisible waxy coating which wards off disease and preserves moisture in the leaf for superior drought tolerance
- Possesses species diversity, contains Black Beauty Tall Fescues, elite Kentucky Bluegrass and elite Perennial Ryegrass, produces a dark-green color
- Grows well in clay or sandy soils and in full sun or partial shade
- Contains naturally insect resistant grass
- Cover up to 10,000 sq. ft.
- Kloos, Scott (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 416 Pages - 05/17/2017 (Publication Date) - Timber Press (Publisher)
- Enjoy a new lawn in just weeks with Scotts Turf Builder Rapid Grass Sun & Shade Mix; grows up to 2x times faster than seed alone when applied at the...
- Unique, proprietary combination of sun and shade mix of seed and fertilizer results in full green grass that grows in just weeks; expect to see grass...
- This sun and shade grass seed and fertilizer combination will change the way you grow grass; it's the most complete solution for large problem areas...
- Fall and Spring are the best times to plant grass seed; seed germinates best when temperatures are between 60°F and 80°F and the chance of frost has...
- For best results, rake soil lightly to remove debris; apply grass seed with a Scotts spreader, then water daily or as needed to keep soil surface...
- Combination mulch and fertilizer repairs St. Augustinegrass 60% faster with results 15 days after application ( vs. untreated control, results may...
- Mulch: Absorbs 6x its weight in water and expands to surround the seed in a moist protective layer
- Fertilizer: Exclusive controlled release technology feeds to promote growth and establishment of St. Augustinegrass
- Ready-to-use lawn repair mix covers up to 85 sq. ft.
- Scotts EZ Patch Lawn Repair for St. Augustine Lawns does not contain grass seed
- Pensacola Bahiagrass grass seed designed for full sun
- Coated to absorb 2x more water than uncoated seed
- Establishes deep roots and tolerates stress for lower maintenance
- Excellent heat and drought resistance
- Seeds up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- 🦋 This lavish selection of 23 annual and perennial wildflower seeds attracts hummingbirds, butterflies, honeybees, bumblebees, ladybugs, and other...
- 🌼 A Mountain Valley Seed Company premium wild flower seed mix. As part of our National Wildflower Seed line, this specialty blend is designed for...
- 🐝 SEEDS INCLUDED: Butterfly Milkweed (Asclepias Tuberosa), Chinese Forget Me Not (Myosotis sylvatica), Columbine (Aquilegia coerulea), Snapdragon...
- 🌸 AND . . . Four O' Clock-Marvel (Mirabilis jalapa), Lemon Mint (Monarda citriodora), Maltese Cross (Silene chalcedonica), Jasmine (Nicotiana...
- 🌹 Lovingly packaged in a beautiful, resealable hand-illustrated 8" x 6" package. Our wild flower seeds packets are the perfect Christmas gifts for...
- MULTI-PURPOSE GRASS AND FORAGE SEED MIX: Provides a highly palatable and digestible forage mixture for cattle, sheep, goats, llamas, alpacas, and...
- RAPID ESTABLISHMENT AND HIGH YIELD: Contains improved varieties of perennial ryegrass, tall fescue, and orchardgrass that establish rapidly to offer...
- IDEAL PASTURE: The established pasture should be grown to a 6" height and grazed or mowed to 3" to maintain a dense, vegetative stand.
- GREAT FOR HAY PRODUCTION: Perfect for smaller acreage fields that require a long lasting, high quality pasture and can also be used for hay fields...
- SEEDING RECOMMENDATIONS: Versatile and can be established via full cultivation or no-till seeding at 25-30 lbs./acre as well as broadcast seeding at...
What should you look for when purchasing the best grass seed for pnw?
To purchase the right product, you need to research its qualities and flaws.
Diversity is highly important since it offers options for different budgets and lifestyles. Choosing the best grass seed for pnw requires asking yourself the right questions to ensure the product is precisely what you need.To make your money’s worth, you should thoroughly research the options you are presented with and ask the following questions:
- How does buying grass seed for pnw benefit me?
- Is it worth the price?
- Which grass seed for pnw is the best option to go for in the nowadays market?
- What features are essential when purchasing the grass seed for pnw?
- Which brand of the this is most trustworthy?
- Which grass seed for pnw has the best price/value ratio?
You are bound to have even more vitally important questions when purchasing the grass seed for pnw. The best way to inform yourself about it is a meticulous exploration of internet resources and research for second opinions and customer reviews.
Various websites can hold pieces of information necessary for purchasing a top-notch product. Forums, reviews, and rating websites can all offer you the instrumental info needed to buy the best possible grass seed for pnw. In order to get accurate information, you should explore trustworthy websites that have a history of providing customers with specific and genuine content.
Curee.org worked hard and conducted comprehensive research to get you the necessary information regarding the grass seed for pnw.
It helps us to put together a high-quality buying guide that will provide you with pros and cons, features, and reasons the product is the right choice for you. To get the grass seed for pnw that will suit your needs best, you should consider the following factors:
Advantages of the BrandEvery brand of grass seed for pnw holds different values to it. Typically, each and every brand will have something unique that will attract your attention and make you consider their product as the leading option. The more unique the feature is, the more it will allure you to the product and its value.
FeaturesEach product has some value that separates it from the pack. Therefore, always ask yourself what features are relevant when purchasing the grass seed for pnw? What is essential for this product to have?
Value of the productThis factor is crucial since it can tell you how much value you will get for your money’s worth when purchasing this.
Customer reviewsThe second opinion always matters when you cannot decide on which product you should opt for. These reviews will paint you the picture of the grass seed for pnw by real-world customers that had experience with the product and inform you on how well it served them.
Customer ratings are similar to reviews but offer you a number or star rating of the grass seed for pnw, which can tip the scales when you are unsure which product to choose.
ReliabilityTo get the grass seed for pnw that will serve your purposes and pay off, you need to choose a reliable and durable one. High-quality product equals wise investment and peace of mind.
Purchasing the off-brand grass seed for pnw is unwise. Always look for reliable brands that offer you the highest possible quality and are trusted and recognized as a legitimate option.
Curee.org always tends to bring its visitors accurate and valuable information that is relevant to the grass seed for pnw. We always refresh and update our content since our priority is and has always been top-notch user experience.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our presentation of the this product, please let us know. You can contact us here, and if our article has made you interested in our work, you can find more about us and better realize our vision and what it represents.
Q: What is the best grass seed for the Pacific Northwest region?
A: Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Pacific Northwest Mix is specially developed and formulated for the Pacific Northwest region. This mix is ideal for areas of sun and shade, and it grows in thick to crowd out moss and Poa Annua.
Q: Will Scotts Turf Builder grass seed grow in the Pacific Northwest?
A: Receive an email if this item is back in stock. Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Pacific Northwest Mix is specially developed and formulated for the Pacific Northwest region. This mix is ideal for areas of sun and shade, and it grows in thick to crowd out moss and Poa Annua.
Q: What is Pennington smart seed Pacific Northwest?
A: Pennington Smart Seed Pacific Northwest Mix consists of a premium mix of Perennial Ryegrass and Fine Fescues that are specifically designed to flourish in this climate. Smart Seed Pacific Northwest grass seed mix is disease resistant and drought tolerant and contains just the right amount of fertilizer to help your lawn succeed.
Q: When should I plant smartsmart seed Pacific Northwest?
A: Smart Seed Pacific Northwest grass seed mix is disease resistant and drought tolerant and contains just the right amount of fertilizer to help your lawn succeed. In areas of your lawn that receive 4 to 6 hours of sun daily, plant this grass seed mix in the early spring or early fall and see results in 8 to 14 days.