Table of Contents
1,422 Reviews Scanned
- Functional PS/2 Serial port - Mouse with classic design made to comply old generation of PC; uses legacy PS/2 connector; easy to install without...
- High definition 1000 DPI - Optical tracking enables responsive and accurate work; navigate smoothly with simple 3 button design with precise scroll...
- Symmetrical ergonomic design - feels good in either hand; buttons can be adjusted in computer BIOS; comfortable curved shape supports natural hand...
- High quality production - without logo printing; Solid black color with glossy details on side; simple integration with any home, office or industrial...
- Compatibility - PERIMICE-209P is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, and 11; Product Dimension: 4.3 x 2.3 x 1.5 inches; Cable: 6 foot;...
- PS/2 Serial Port Mouse - This is MCSaite Wired PS2 Optical Mouse with 1000 DPI. Size:4.52x2.55x1.57inch(115x65x40mm); Cable: 4.5 foot
- Symmetrical Ergonomic Design - fit to left hand and right hand, NOT easy to get tired while long time use.
- 1000DPI - Optical tracking enables responsive and accurate work.
- Easy to control and made of rugged plastic for strength and durability.
- Plug and Play - No need to install any driver. Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and 98.
- 3 Buttons
- 1000 DPI resolution
- Navigate quickly and easily with the convenient metal scroll wheel
- 5 Feet PS/2 Cable
- FUNCTIONAL PS/2 SERIAL PORT - Mouse with classic design made to comply old generation of PC; Uses legacy PS/2 connector; Easy to install without...
- HIGH DEFINITION 1000 DPI - Optical tracking enables responsive and accurate work; Navigate smoothly with simple 3 button design with precise scroll...
- SYMMETRICAL ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Feels good in either hand; Buttons can be adjusted in computer BIOS; Comfortable curved shape supports natural hand...
- HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTION - Without logo printing; Solid black color with glossy details on side; Simple integration with any home, office or industrial...
- COMPATIBILITY - PERIMICE-209P is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10; Product Dimension: 4.3 x 2.3 x 1.5 inches; Cable: 6 foot; Weight:...
- Functional PS/2 Serial port - Mouse with classic design made to comply old generation of PC; uses legacy PS/2 connector
- High definition 800 DPI - Optical tracking enables responsive and accurate work; navigate smoothly with simple 3 button design with precise...
- High quality production - without logo printing; durable solid black color; Simple integration with any home, office or industrial systems
- Plug and play - Easy to install without additional drivers
- Compatibility - PERIMICE-201P is compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10; cable: 5 foot; weight: 0. 21 lb; : 12 month limited
- New HP MOAFKOA S/P: 537748-001 PS/2 PS2 Optical Two Button Scroll Mouse
- Glide over a variety of surfaces with speed and accuracy using the new HP PS/2 Mouse for the latest advancements in optical tracking technology.
- Optical tracking - Get precision movement with a tracking system that works through light for less moving parts and greater durability than ball-based...
- The optical sensor within the HP PS/2 2-Button Optical Scroll Mouse employs a resolution of approximately 800dpi.
- Left-handed or right-handed users can enjoy a contoured shape that suits either preference, with a wheel that also functions as a third button.
- UPC: 886112472849
- Weight: 2.000 lbs
- HIGH ACCURACY AND UNIVERSAL: High end wired gaming mouse with high accuracy and compatibility with various systems, universal and versatile
- ERGONOMIC AND COMFORTABLE: The gaming mouse is ergonomically designed for long term use without fatigue, comfortable and convenient to use
- SMART AND STABLE: Support smart connection, no coding, plugging and unplugging are required to use, possess stable connection
- LONG CABLE: Equipped with 3 buttons, cable length for 140cm, long enough for you to use both at home or office
- SCRATCH RESISTANT ABS: Using excellent ABS material, possess impact resistance, scratch resistance, environmentally friendly
- Microsoft 3-Button USB/PS/2 Optical Scroll Mouse General Features: Beige and Gray color scheme
- USB and PS/2 compatible 3-button design (scroll wheel acts as third button)
- Ultra precise optical technology PC and Mac compatible 70-inch cable length (approximate)
- Comfortable, ergonomic design Unit Dimensions: 1.75 x 2.5 x 4.75-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
- Power Specifications:
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to work properly. The product will have minor blemishes and/or light scratches. The refurbishing...
- This PS/2 male to female extension cable helps you extend your old keyboard or mouse for more flexibility
- The extension cord is easy to connect at both ends, and the length is 8.5 feet, which is long enough to allow you to easily use the keyboard in any...
- This PS/2 keyboard/mouse extension cable has 1 DIN6 6-pin male connector and 1 DIN6 6-pin female connector, all 6 pins are working.
- Nickel-plated connector, wear-resistant, anti-corrosion, anti-oxidation, high-quality PVC, strong and durable, using all copper core, fast...
- Support PS2 interface mouse, keyboard, PS/2 barcode scanner and other devices with PS2 interface connection
- 3-Button VPR Matrix Optical PS/2 Scroll Mouse General Features: Silver and black design PS/2 interfa
- Optical technology 3-button layout Scroll wheel acts as third button 10-foot cord (approximate)
- Regulatory Approvals: FCC CE UL
- MOUSE PLUG & PLAY SCROLL WHEEL
- ALL-IN-ONE COMPACT - Keyboard with a built-in trackball in a compact design
- SUITABLE FOR PROFESSIONAL USE - Dimensions: 14.57 x 5.39 x 1.14 inches (370 x 137 x 29 mm) fit to a 19-inch drawer and kiosk application (Compatible...
- CONVENIENT HOTKEYS - Function keys with alternate commands for access to browser, media control, and home button; If the alphabet keys are typing...
- EASY INSTALLATION - Easy plug-and-play setup and ready to use, no driver required; With 6-foot (1.8-meter) long cable length
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS - Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10; One free PS/2 port; Package includes: Keyboard and manual
- [Charming Breath RGB Backligh]:16 million color options for the backlight setting make your gaming mouse look cool.The RGB lights is more vibrant than...
- [High-Precision DPI & Polling Rateh]:gaming mouse run flawlessly with optical sensor and avoids random clicks.adjust DPI 1200-7200,polling...
- [Seven Programmable Buttons]:Mouse have 7 buttons,can set for more functions like rapid fire,macro etc.Software is initial setup.side buttons are...
- [Ergonomic Design,Less Fatigue]:The ergonomic contour makes gaming mice fit in any hands.Texture of mouse is a super-fine rubber that feels...
- [Plug & Play, Build Quality]:As a plug-and-play wired mouse,easy to use and work with Windows,Mac OS,etc.You can feel the solid construction of all...
- 16 Programmable Buttons: Assign and perform every action and macro you need on 16 easy-to-reach, fully programmable buttons.
- Adjustable For any Size Hand: Repositionable 12-button Key Slider puts all side panel buttons in the ideal spot for your thumb, and the mouse’s...
- Quick and Versatile Wireless: SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS offers a sub-1ms connection on PC or Mac with 2,000Hz hyper-polling, up to 2x faster than standard...
- Up to 150-Hour Wireless Battery with Fast Recharge: Play up to 150 hours,* raid after raid, on a single charge, and fully recharge in just 90 minutes...
- Ultra-Precise 26k DPI Optical Sensor: With a native 26,000 DPI, 650 IPS tracking, and up to 50G acceleration, the CORSAIR MARKSMAN optical sensor...
- Convert a PS/2 keyboard and mouse to a single USB interface
- USB to PS2 Adapter
- Keyboard Adapter
- Mouse Adapter
- PS2 Keyboard Converter
What should you look for when purchasing the best ps/2 mouse?
To purchase the right product, you need to research its qualities and flaws.
Diversity is highly important since it offers options for different budgets and lifestyles. Choosing the best ps/2 mouse requires asking yourself the right questions to ensure the product is precisely what you need.To make your money’s worth, you should thoroughly research the options you are presented with and ask the following questions:
- How does buying ps/2 mouse benefit me?
- Is it worth the price?
- Which ps/2 mouse is the best option to go for in the nowadays market?
- What features are essential when purchasing the ps/2 mouse?
- Which brand of the this is most trustworthy?
- Which ps/2 mouse has the best price/value ratio?
You are bound to have even more vitally important questions when purchasing the ps/2 mouse. The best way to inform yourself about it is a meticulous exploration of internet resources and research for second opinions and customer reviews.
Various websites can hold pieces of information necessary for purchasing a top-notch product. Forums, reviews, and rating websites can all offer you the instrumental info needed to buy the best possible ps/2 mouse. In order to get accurate information, you should explore trustworthy websites that have a history of providing customers with specific and genuine content.
Curee.org worked hard and conducted comprehensive research to get you the necessary information regarding the ps/2 mouse.
It helps us to put together a high-quality buying guide that will provide you with pros and cons, features, and reasons the product is the right choice for you. To get the ps/2 mouse that will suit your needs best, you should consider the following factors:
Advantages of the BrandEvery brand of ps/2 mouse holds different values to it. Typically, each and every brand will have something unique that will attract your attention and make you consider their product as the leading option. The more unique the feature is, the more it will allure you to the product and its value.
FeaturesEach product has some value that separates it from the pack. Therefore, always ask yourself what features are relevant when purchasing the ps/2 mouse? What is essential for this product to have?
Value of the productThis factor is crucial since it can tell you how much value you will get for your money’s worth when purchasing this.
Customer reviewsThe second opinion always matters when you cannot decide on which product you should opt for. These reviews will paint you the picture of the ps/2 mouse by real-world customers that had experience with the product and inform you on how well it served them.
Customer ratings are similar to reviews but offer you a number or star rating of the ps/2 mouse, which can tip the scales when you are unsure which product to choose.
ReliabilityTo get the ps/2 mouse that will serve your purposes and pay off, you need to choose a reliable and durable one. High-quality product equals wise investment and peace of mind.
Purchasing the off-brand ps/2 mouse is unwise. Always look for reliable brands that offer you the highest possible quality and are trusted and recognized as a legitimate option.
Curee.org always tends to bring its visitors accurate and valuable information that is relevant to the ps/2 mouse. We always refresh and update our content since our priority is and has always been top-notch user experience.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our presentation of the this product, please let us know. You can contact us here, and if our article has made you interested in our work, you can find more about us and better realize our vision and what it represents.
Q: What does PS/2 mean in a mouse?
A: The PS/2 (Personal System/2) port, also referred to as the mouse port or keyboard port , was developed by IBM. It is used to connect a computer mouse or keyboard to an IBM compatible computer. The PS/2 port is a mini DIN plug containing six pins and is still sometimes found on all IBM compatible computers.
Q: Is a mouse better in PS/2 or USB?
A: The USB mouse is going to interrupt your CPU just like the PS/2 mouse. Neither is going to have any effect on framerate,unless something is seriously fucked up with your system. PS/2 will have far better latency and reliability,because it’s a dedicated bus.
Q: What is the PS 2 compatible mouse?
A: PS/2 may refer to any of the following: 1. Often referred to as the mouse port or keyboard port, the PS/2 port was developed by IBM and is used to connect a computer mouse or keyboard to an IBM compatible computer. The PS/2 port is a mini DIN plug that contains six pins and is still sometimes found on all IBM compatible computers.
Q: What is a PS/2 keyboard/ mouse combo port?
A: The PS/2 port is a 6-pin mini-DIN connector used for connecting keyboards and mice to a PC compatible computer system. Its name comes from the IBM Personal System/2 series of personal computers, with which it was introduced in 1987.