3,430 Reviews Scanned
- Compact brush head with easy-reach neck provides an effective clean in hard-to-reach areas
- Multi-level bristles provide exceptional softness on gums without compromising a deep, interdental clean
- High-density, feathered bristles offer a gentler clean on gums vs. a regular manual brush
- Gentle on enamel and gums, & protects from sensitivity
- Cleans along the gumline
- Improves gum health in two weeks
- Compact head for superior reach
- Multilevel bristles for a deep clean
- Ultra soft bristles to clean along the gumline
- 5x more bristle tips for a gentle clean Vs Oral-B indicator regular soft toothbrush
- Small brush head addresses special maintenance concerns
- Model Number : 308RQB
- Country of Origin : United States
- Package Weight : 0.36 lb
- 1. Tuft Toothbrush: The small tapered brush head makes the end tuft toothbrushes ideal for precision cleaning around implants, orthodontic appliances,...
- 2. Tiny Small Head End Tuft Toothbrush for Teeth: This Small Head End Tuft Toothbrush fits most people, from those who may have a smaller mouth,...
- 3. Wisdom Toothbrush: The wisdom brush gently cleans erupting teeth along the gum line, around and on fixed braces, the small brush head gets at the...
- 4. Tuft Toothbrush Extra Soft: Designed for cleaning braces and interdental gaps. This single tuft toothbrush also takes care of a healthier mouth, it...
- 5. Interdental Interspace Brush: This set contains totally 4 end tufted toothbrushes in 4 different colors, and each of them is wrapped individually,...
- ✔Material and Technique: The handle is made of natural wheat straw, starch，PP and other raw materials, hot press molding, present wheat...
- ✔Design: Small toothbrush head design can clean teeth better. 240° curved toothbrush handle, designed to fit the palm of your hand, you can...
- ✔Packing: 10 pieces family pack, it's also great toothbrush for Traveling.
- ✔Multi-Colour: Toothbrushes come in Five colors. 2 pieces each colour.
- ✔Applicable people: It can be used for the children and adults.
- Perfect For: Our ultra-soft bristle toothbrush features a smaller head and is great for kids six and up and adults with extremely sensitive teeth and...
- Effective Cleaning: Our toothbrush has Nollex bristles, which feature a rounded finish. They offer gentle yet thorough cleaning power, leaving your...
- Smart Shape: The handle of our brush is designed in a comfortable, ergonomic shape and while the head is short and rounded, it makes it easy to fit...
- Recommended Use: Brush your teeth twice a day, using your favorite toothpaste or tooth powder. It is important to replace your toothbrush every three...
- Prevent & Protect: Proper and regular teeth brushing can help remove plaque, prevent bad breath, and could help to stop periodontal disease and...
- Non-slip rubber grip
- Oral-B Compact Head Toothbrush is designed handle for comfort and removes plaque.
- Ergonomically designed handle for comfort and control.
- Blue Indicator bristles fade halfway so you know when to replace your brush.
- Dentists recommend changing your brush every 3 months.
- Clinical research proves that a new toothbrush can remove 30% more plaque than one 3 months old.
- Micro vibrations and tapered bristles made of soft nylon gently polish teeth for a brighter smile
- Brush heads match colorful handle for super sleek look
- Easily snaps on for convenient replacement
- Compatible only with Philips One by Sonicare Handles
- Dentists recommend replacing brush heads every 3 months
- EXTRA SOFT BRISTLES – The Nimbus Toothbrush uses Microfine Technology which utilizes two-levels of bristles to create unique softness and stability....
- DURABLE – Nimbus bristles absorb less water which allows the brush to maintain its shape longer than standard Nylon bristles. Additionally, the...
- INVENTED BY PERIODONTIST – These toothbrushes were designed to create the safest brushing experience for teeth and gums while simultaneously...
- TESTED BY DENTIST – The Nimbus Microfine Technology has been evaluated by dental professionals. The consensus from testing the Nimbus brushes is...
- 5-PACK COMPACT SIZE – The Compact Size Nimbus is great for those who prefer a smaller brush head. The head of the compact size measures 2mm shorter...
- Effective Tive Gum Health improve: our standard toothbrush heads are proven to reduce gingivitis much better than a manual toothbrush
- High Compatibility: Snap-on system fits 2 Series Plaque Control, 3 Series Gum Health, DiamondClean, EasyClean, FlexCare, FlexCare+, FlexCare Platinum
- 4 Pack Includes: 4 plaque removal replacement toothbrush heads with dust cover
- Our toothbrush heads are made at the high health and safety standard of oral hygiene technology
- Reminder bristles colored will fade when a replacement is needed, usually three months.
- Gentle cleaning toothbrush for sensitive teeth and gums
- Extra soft bristles — 48% softer than an ordinary Colgate soft manual toothbrush.
- Removes bacteria from teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums
- Cheek and tongue cleaner cleans your whole mouth while you brush
- Comfortable, ergonomic handle for precise maneuvering
- Compact brush head
- Helps you track the wear on your brush
- Provides comfort and control
- Gentle on teeth and gums
- Indicator bristles tell you when to replace your brush
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH STANDARD ORAL-B BRUSH HEADS, ONLY THE iO SERIES
- Holds 2 Oral-B iO replacement electric toothbrush brush heads
- Removeable suction cup on bottom to keep it in place on smooth non-porous surfaces
- 3D PRINTED PART manufactured by a small business in the USA using 3D printing technology
- 4 Rubber Feet
- Removes plaque with gentle vibrations with Gleem toothbrush handle
- Soft, nylon bristles with rounded filaments for a gentle clean
- Gleem Brush head makes your smile shine
- Replace brush head every 3 months
- Fits on all Gleem toothbrushes
- Replaceable head manual toothbrush for 80% less plastic. Compared to similarly sized Colgate toothbrushes
- Spiral bristles and whitening cups to polish stains away for a bright smile
- A grip that doesn’t slip for control while brushing
- Cleans teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums
- Long-lasting and lightweight aluminum handle
- High Compatibility: 10 Pack electric toothbrush replacement heads for Fairywill electric toothbrush.
- Excellent Quality: The replacement heads are made with US Tynex Nylon soft bristles, the round-ended bristles provide gentle cleaning of tooth surface...
- Deeply Clean and More Effective:“W”shaped soft bristles fit perfectly on your teeth, ensuring thorough cleaning and gentle massaging the teeth and...
- Bristle Never Fall Off: Mcuy replacement heads have unique advanced bristle planting manufacturing technology which ensures that the bristles never...
- Convenient Packaging--- 10 individually packaged brush heads, it's very convenient for you to travel and use with your family.
- Designed for Phillips One-These replacement brush heads are ONLY compatible with Philips One toothbrush handles（for HY1100/HY1200）, Senyum...
- Effective Cleaning-- Made with soft U.S. genuine DuPont bristles, the replacement heads for Phillips One gently polishes teeth with micro-vibrations,...
- Gentle and Gum Care -Our replacement heads for sonic one have higher ratio end-rounded bristles which effectively care for teeth with gentle brushing....
- No Guessing Replacement- You don't need to worry about missing the optimal replacement time! The blue indicator bristles will let you know when to...
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Senyum consistently provides professional and premium toothbrush replacement heads, If any questions, please feel free...
- FAST SCRUBBING POWER: Power scrubber tool designed to clean up to 2x faster than a manual scrubber
- TIME SAVINGS: Oscillating head scrubs 60 times per second
- WATER RESISTANT: Liquid resistant assembly for durability you expect from Rubbermaid
- 2 DIFFERENT SETTINGS: Pulse and continuous scrubbing settings
- ERGONOMIC GRIP: Soft comfortable grip
What should you look for when purchasing the best small head toothbrush?
To purchase the right product, you need to research its qualities and flaws.
Diversity is highly important since it offers options for different budgets and lifestyles. Choosing the best small head toothbrush requires asking yourself the right questions to ensure the product is precisely what you need.To make your money’s worth, you should thoroughly research the options you are presented with and ask the following questions:
- How does buying small head toothbrush benefit me?
- Is it worth the price?
- Which small head toothbrush is the best option to go for in the nowadays market?
- What features are essential when purchasing the small head toothbrush?
- Which brand of the this is most trustworthy?
- Which small head toothbrush has the best price/value ratio?
You are bound to have even more vitally important questions when purchasing the small head toothbrush. The best way to inform yourself about it is a meticulous exploration of internet resources and research for second opinions and customer reviews.
Various websites can hold pieces of information necessary for purchasing a top-notch product. Forums, reviews, and rating websites can all offer you the instrumental info needed to buy the best possible small head toothbrush. In order to get accurate information, you should explore trustworthy websites that have a history of providing customers with specific and genuine content.
Curee.org worked hard and conducted comprehensive research to get you the necessary information regarding the small head toothbrush.
It helps us to put together a high-quality buying guide that will provide you with pros and cons, features, and reasons the product is the right choice for you. To get the small head toothbrush that will suit your needs best, you should consider the following factors:
Advantages of the BrandEvery brand of small head toothbrush holds different values to it. Typically, each and every brand will have something unique that will attract your attention and make you consider their product as the leading option. The more unique the feature is, the more it will allure you to the product and its value.
FeaturesEach product has some value that separates it from the pack. Therefore, always ask yourself what features are relevant when purchasing the small head toothbrush? What is essential for this product to have?
Value of the productThis factor is crucial since it can tell you how much value you will get for your money’s worth when purchasing this.
Customer reviewsThe second opinion always matters when you cannot decide on which product you should opt for. These reviews will paint you the picture of the small head toothbrush by real-world customers that had experience with the product and inform you on how well it served them.
Customer ratings are similar to reviews but offer you a number or star rating of the small head toothbrush, which can tip the scales when you are unsure which product to choose.
ReliabilityTo get the small head toothbrush that will serve your purposes and pay off, you need to choose a reliable and durable one. High-quality product equals wise investment and peace of mind.
Purchasing the off-brand small head toothbrush is unwise. Always look for reliable brands that offer you the highest possible quality and are trusted and recognized as a legitimate option.
Curee.org always tends to bring its visitors accurate and valuable information that is relevant to the small head toothbrush. We always refresh and update our content since our priority is and has always been top-notch user experience.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our presentation of the this product, please let us know. You can contact us here, and if our article has made you interested in our work, you can find more about us and better realize our vision and what it represents.
Q: What is the best electric toothbrush head?
A: Philips Sonicare DiamondClean is the best electric toothbrush and one of the new models by the Philips brand. It has lots of positive reviews and the best rating. It’s a product that is packed with features and will help you to whiten and maintain healthier teeth.
Q: Who makes Oral B electric toothbrush?
A: Oral-B is a brand of oral hygiene products, including toothbrushes, toothpastes, electric toothbrushes, mouthwashes and dental floss. The brand has been in business since the invention of the Hutson toothbrush in 1950. The brand has been owned by American multinational Procter & Gamble (P&G) since 2006.
Q: How big is a toothbrush?
A: Most people can use a toothbrush with a head that measures 0.50-inch wide and 1-inch high . This can reach the back of most people’s mouths without problem. However, if you’ve had issues with toothbrushes being too big or too small in the past, take this into consideration.
Q: How do you replace an electric toothbrush head?
A: According to the American Dental Association, your brush heads need replacing every three months. Removing and replacing an electric brush head regularly will head keep your teeth clean and healthy. Wash and dry your hands before handling your new toothbrush. Press the quick-release switch on your Oral-B brush.