2,244 Reviews Scanned
- Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 2.66 GHz 1333 MHz 4 MB Socket 775 Dual-Core CPU General Features:
- Intel Core 2 Duo Desktop Processor E6750 2.66 GHz CPU Speed 1333 MHz Bus Speed 4 MB L2 Cache
- Socket 775 0.85 - 1.5V VID Voltage Range Dual Core Enhanced Intel Speedstep Technology
- Intel EM64T Intel Virtualization Technology Enhanced Halt State (C1E) Execute Disable Bit
- Intel Thermal Monitor 2
- ✔Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY. If the computer has modifications, then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected...
- ✔【Processor】 Athlon Silver 3050U processor, dual-core, 2.3 GHz base frequency, up to 3.2 GHz burst frequency. The processor performance beats...
- ✔【Memory and Storage】 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM; 512GB SSD
- ✔【Display】 15.6" HD (1366x768) TN 220nits Anti-glare display
- ✔【OS】 Windows 11 Home in S mode
- Frequency: 3 GHz, Bus speed:One 1000 MHz 16-bit HyperTransport link (2GT/s).
- Clock multiplier:15, Data width:64 bit.
- L2 cache:2MB, Thermal Design Power:89 Watt.
- Warranty:3 months, fully tested in perfect working condition.
- Please consult us whether support your motherboard before buying.
- This product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please read the instructions on the box clearly to learn the working functinality of the product Intel i5-3317U...
- Two 720p HD cameras, front and rear-facing, Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0
- 10.6 inch ClearType HD Display, 1920 x 1080, 16:9 (widescreen), 10-point multi-touch
- Windows 8 Pro, 128 GB Internal Memory, 4GB Ram Memory
- Celeron Proc G3900 2M Cache
- New - Retail
- 1-Year Warranty
- Intel BX80646I34130
- Intel BX80646I34130 Core i3-4130 3.40 GHz Processor - Socket H3 LGA-1150Dual-core (2 Core) - 3 MB Cache
- Powerful Productivity: 11th Generation Intel Core i3-1115G4 Dual Core processor delivers unmatched speed and intelligence, enabling impressive...
- Visibly Stunning: Experience sharp details and crisp colors on the 15.6" Full HD IPS display with 82.58% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow...
- Ergonomic Typing: Ergonomically-designed hinge lifts the keyboard for comfortable typing, improved cooling, and a better sound experience
- Internal Specifications: 4GB DDR4 on-board memory (1 slot available); 128GB NVMe solid-state drive storage (1 hard drive bay available) to store your...
- Acer's Purified.Voice technology, features enhanced digital signal processing to cancel out background noise, improve speech accuracy and far-field...
- Model: ADX6000IAA6CZ
- Series: Athlon 64 X2
- CPU Socket Type: Socket AM2
- Core: Windsor
- Multi-Core: Dual-Core
- 14” Diagonal HD BrightView WLED-Backlit (1366 x 768), Intel Graphics,
- Intel Celeron Dual-Core Processor Up to 2.60GHz, 4GB RAM, 64GB SSD
- 3x USB Type A,1x SD Card Reader, 1x Headphone/Microphone
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, HP Webcam with Integrated Digital Microphone
- Windows 11 OS, Dale Blue
- A much more powerful graphics engine than previous Intel micro architectures.
- Fast access by cores and graphics to shared data in the last-level cache.
- Manufactured entirely on Intel 32nm process technology, delivering yet another leap in performance.
- Smart Multitasking allows each core of your processor to work on two tasks at the same time.
- All cores plus graphics are integrated on a single chip.
- Be dialed in all the time, everywhere and anywhere with the Acer Chromebook 315. Recognized as the perfect multi-media companion, this special machine...
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display;
- Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor 1.1 GHz, Up to 2.8GHz; 4GB LPDDR4 RAM; 64GB eMMC Flash Memory; No Optical Drive
- 2 - USB Type-C ports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C 2 - USB 3.0 Ports; 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo ....
- Google Classroom Compatible! Chrome OS, Only 2.76 lb, 12.5 hours battery life. Color: Silver
- Intel® Celeron® 3.40 GHz processor keeps up with the demands of conventional apps and lets you work without performance issues
- The Socket LGA-1700 socket allows processor to be placed on the PCB without soldering
- 4 MB level 3 cache architecture to provide versatile performance and fast access to frequently used data
- To boost graphics and visual quality, the chipset has a built in Intel UHD Graphics 710 controller
- Stay connected to what matters most with long-lasting battery life and a thin and portable, micro-edge bezel design. Built to keep you productive and...
- See more of your screen on the 6.5 mm micro-edge bezel display. A thin and light design makes it easy to take this PC anywhere.
- Tackle your busiest days with the performance of an Intel Celeron processor. Save more of what you love with abundant storage for all your photos,...
- Long-lasting battery life and HP Fast Charge technology lets you work, watch, and stay connected all day. Integrated precision touchpad with...
- Microfiber Included
- AMD Athlon II X2 250 3.0 GHz 2 x 1 MB Socket AM3 Dual-Core CPU General Features:
- AMD Athlon II X2 250 Dual-Core processor 3.0 GHz CPU speed 2 x 128 KB L1 cache
- 2 x 1 MB L2 cache Socket AM3 45 nm SOI (silicon-on-insulator) processor technology
- 65W thermal design power True Multi-Core design Cool'n'Quiet 3.0 technology
- AMD64 with Direct Connect Architecture
- 📢CPU part number CM80616004641AB is an OEM/tray microprocessor/Status: pulled from working machine , cpu will be final double tested before...
- 📢You can check the parameter descriptions in the pictures for more detailed parameters to avoid incompatible parts.
- 📢Please check before purchasing if your PC and parts are compatible with this processor to avoid extra shipping cost and delays.
- 📢15-30 days delivery using international air transportation.
- 📢When you encounter any problems during the shopping and use, please contact us immediately. We will solve the problem for you within 24 hours.
- ✔【Processor】 Intel(R) Celeron(R) N402 processor, dual-core, 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.8 GHz burst frequency
- ✔【Memory and Storage】 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM; 192GB storage: 64GB eMMC
- ✔【Display】 14" HD (1366x768) TN 220nits Anti-glare
- ✔【OS and Office 365 for one year】 Windows 11 Home in S mode; Get full access to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, and 1 TB of...
- Notice: We only provide after-sales service purchased from Seeed Studio
- 🌱【High-Performance CPU】Raspberry Pi Pico features Dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz. With 264KB of SRAM,...
- 🌱【Multiple Software Support】Pico has rich and complete software support, it comes with a complete Rasberry Pi official C/C++ SDK, Micropython...
- 🌱【Rich Hardware Interface】Raspberry Pi Pico has 26 × multi-function GPIO pins, 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 ×...
- 🌱【Build Project in Tiny Size】Only 2.1cm*5.1cm ( as small as your thumb). Pico has been designed to use either soldered 0.1" pin-headers or can...
- Process Type: Intel Core i3 Processor i3-2120 Frequency: 3.3 GHz DMI: 5 GT/s
- Intel Smart Cache: 3 MB Process: 32 nm Socket: LGA1155
- Power Consumption: 65 W Max Memory Bandwidth: 21 GB/s Graphics Base Frequency: 850 MHz
- Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency: 1.1 GHz This processor is a Dual Core Processor
- This processor supports Hyper-Threading Technology This processor supports Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x). Has 2 cores, 4 threads.
- 15.6" Full HD LED Backlit Touchscreen(1920x1080), Intel Graphics
- Intel Dual-Core Celeron N Processor Up to 2.50GHz, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 32GB SSD
- 2x USB Type-A, 2x USB Type-C, 1x Headphone/microphone, Micro SD Card Reader
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, Full-size keyboard with Numeric keypad
- Chrome OS
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology
- Intel HD Graphics 2500
- Execute Disable Bit
What should you look for when purchasing the best dual core processor?
To purchase the right product, you need to research its qualities and flaws.
Diversity is highly important since it offers options for different budgets and lifestyles. Choosing the best dual core processor requires asking yourself the right questions to ensure the product is precisely what you need.To make your money’s worth, you should thoroughly research the options you are presented with and ask the following questions:
- How does buying dual core processor benefit me?
- Is it worth the price?
- Which dual core processor is the best option to go for in the nowadays market?
- What features are essential when purchasing the dual core processor?
- Which brand of the this is most trustworthy?
- Which dual core processor has the best price/value ratio?
You are bound to have even more vitally important questions when purchasing the dual core processor. The best way to inform yourself about it is a meticulous exploration of internet resources and research for second opinions and customer reviews.
Various websites can hold pieces of information necessary for purchasing a top-notch product. Forums, reviews, and rating websites can all offer you the instrumental info needed to buy the best possible dual core processor. In order to get accurate information, you should explore trustworthy websites that have a history of providing customers with specific and genuine content.
Curee.org worked hard and conducted comprehensive research to get you the necessary information regarding the dual core processor.
It helps us to put together a high-quality buying guide that will provide you with pros and cons, features, and reasons the product is the right choice for you. To get the dual core processor that will suit your needs best, you should consider the following factors:
Advantages of the BrandEvery brand of dual core processor holds different values to it. Typically, each and every brand will have something unique that will attract your attention and make you consider their product as the leading option. The more unique the feature is, the more it will allure you to the product and its value.
FeaturesEach product has some value that separates it from the pack. Therefore, always ask yourself what features are relevant when purchasing the dual core processor? What is essential for this product to have?
Value of the productThis factor is crucial since it can tell you how much value you will get for your money’s worth when purchasing this.
Customer reviewsThe second opinion always matters when you cannot decide on which product you should opt for. These reviews will paint you the picture of the dual core processor by real-world customers that had experience with the product and inform you on how well it served them.
Customer ratings are similar to reviews but offer you a number or star rating of the dual core processor, which can tip the scales when you are unsure which product to choose.
ReliabilityTo get the dual core processor that will serve your purposes and pay off, you need to choose a reliable and durable one. High-quality product equals wise investment and peace of mind.
Purchasing the off-brand dual core processor is unwise. Always look for reliable brands that offer you the highest possible quality and are trusted and recognized as a legitimate option.
Curee.org always tends to bring its visitors accurate and valuable information that is relevant to the dual core processor. We always refresh and update our content since our priority is and has always been top-notch user experience.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our presentation of the this product, please let us know. You can contact us here, and if our article has made you interested in our work, you can find more about us and better realize our vision and what it represents.
Q: Is quad core better than dual core?
A: Quad core is better than dual core so if you are looking to buy a smartphone then prefer to but Quad core between dual core and quad core. The individual core in quad core can run multiple task simultaneously. … Points: 3 (Rs 3) Dual core processor means that there are two execution units while Quad core has 4 execution units.
Q: How fast is each core in a dual-core processor?
A: For example, a dual-core processor may support base clock speeds of 3.5 GHz for each processor while a quad-core processor may only run at 3.0 GHz. Just looking at a single core on each of them, the dual-core processor is 14 percent faster than on the quad-core.
Q: Do I need a dual core processor?
A: For the most part, having a higher core count processor is generally better if your software and typical use cases support it. For the most part, a dual-core or quad-core processor will be more than enough power for a basic computer user.
Q: What was the first dual core processor?
A: In 2004, Sun and HP introduced their first dual core CPUs. The first dual core chips for x86-based PCs and servers were introduced in 2005 and included the Pentium D and Pentium Processor Extreme Edition 840 from Intel and the Opteron 800 and Athlon 64 X2 from AMD . A year later, Intel added dual cores to its Itanium line.